Status: Editing it up a little. =)

Mixed 'N' Matched Love

Nick and Drew are the best of friends. Nick being the Gothic rich girl and Drew your everyday all American boy with not only the looks, but also the sensitivity to drive even the toughest of girls mad for him. Nick has always hid her face from Drew with the fringes of her long bangs, so Drew never got the chance to see how pretty she really is.

But, all that changes when they both find out that they've been both set up for a proposal. What they don't know is that it's with each other. Nick finds out the truth, but Drew doesn't know it's her, since he's never seen her true features. So, he figures it's someone else.

It is then without any delay that Nick decides to keep the truth from him and tell him that that girl is none other than her twin sister, Nikki.

And that's how the whole lying game starts out.

Meanwhile, Drew and Nick start to get closer and they even get to share a secret kiss, but Drew can't choose between Nick and Nikki.

And in the end, Nick decides that if he chooses her, then she will tell him the whole truth, but if he chooses Nikki, then she will remain that way for the rest of her life.

Now it's up to Drew to make the final decision which will trigger everything else into place.

What will he choose? And what will Nick do if it's a choice that she could've never even imagined?
  1. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 1 - Edited.
    "For my birthday... I want to see your face." "Are you sure you don't want anything else?"
  2. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 2 - Edited.
    "No, you don't Nick," he sighed. "I never should've taken you there in the first place. It was stupid and idiotic of me and I promise you it'll never happen again."
  3. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 3 - Edited.
    "What?" I asked him. "Nothing, it’s just,” he sighed deeply. “It’s weird how I’m like your best friend ever and you can’t even tell me your secrets.”
  4. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 4 - Edited.
    I wanna get that brightly lit smile that I used to see when we were younger back on that beautiful face of hers.
  5. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 5 - Edited.
    Drew and I will always be together now and forever in my heart.
  6. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 6 - Edited.
    I sighed and started to turn back, when something made me look back. Something stood out about this guy.
  7. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 7 - Edited.
    “Uh hi,” he said after a while. But, I still didn’t turn around. “My name’s Drew. And you are?”
  8. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 8 - Edited.
    ’He saw my face,’ my thoughts told me. ‘Drew just saw what I look like.’
  9. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 9 - Edited.
    “Uh, Drew, I can-I can explain.” she replied, sounding just as shocked as I was. "I'm listening." I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for her to say what she wanted to. “Look Drew, I never told you this, but I…have a..."
  10. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 10 - Edited.
    I gulped, really hoping that he wouldn’t see right through me and ruin my chances before they even got started.
  11. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 11 - Edited.
    ‘Should I tell him?’ I wondered. ‘I mean, I should at least ask Drew somehow if he ever felt anything about me more than just friends before doing anything too drastic, right?’
  12. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 12 - Edited.
    I noticed Drew had started leaning forward and I did too. And soon our lips touched.
  13. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 13 - Edited.
    And I also tried to come up with a way to convince Nyla to not spill my secret and it wasn’t very long before I came up with an idea and I knew just how to do it.
  14. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 14 - Edited.
    Before I knew it, my eyes started to close and my brain started to shut down. I was losing consciousness and there was nothing I could do or say to Drew to warn him.
  15. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 15 - Edited.
    “Drew, I-she’s actually…” I sighed. “The truth is Drew, Nikki’s…
  16. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 16 - Edited.
    I looked up then and my eyes accidentally met with Drew’s lips. We were close, a little too close and it was driving my heart mad.
  17. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 17 - Edited.
    I decided that if Drew chose me, then I’d tell him everything - “the whole truth and nothing but the truth” – no matter what the consequences were. But...
  18. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 18 - Edited.
    ’Oh my ***ing God, she… lied to me!' my thoughts exploded out on me then. ‘How could she?
  19. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 19 - Edited.
    Drew grabbed onto my shoulders pretty hard then and a few tears splashed over.
  20. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 20 - Edited.
    ’So, I guess this is it,’ I thought helplessly. ‘The end of our friendship.’
  21. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 21 - Edited.
    I stared at him instead of acting fast and he ended up grabbing my wrists. I opened my mouth then, ready to scream when all of a sudden, he clamped his hand over my mouth...
  22. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 22 - Edited.
    I had said I would do anything and everything that he wanted. And that I was even willing to become his personal slave for him if that’s what it would take.
  23. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 23 - Edited.
    It’s Nick’s turn to get hurt her now...She’ll pay for every time she’s lied straight to my face, for every time she’s given me her fake little kisses, and for every time she’s made me the lovesick little fool for her.
  24. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 24 - Edited.
    I began to wonder what exactly his motivation was. ‘What was Drew going to be getting out of making me do all of this exactly?’ I wondered to myself.
  25. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 25 - Edited.
    It was almost as if this was not at all a casual walk and instead Drew was trying to take me somewhere.
  26. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 26 - Edited.
    Drew planned all this,' I realized it then. 'He did all this to get back at me. To get back at "Nikki".
  27. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 27 - Edited.
    “R-A-I-N-N,” she corrected me. “It stands for: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network.” “Oh.” I gulped hard at the sound of what the first acronym stood for.
  28. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 28 - Edited.
    I didn’t need to befriend any more guys and especially now when I know the real truth about them all.
  29. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 29 - Edited.
    A dark flashback of what had happened before I had blacked out suddenly started to come back to me.
  30. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 30 - Edited.
    “Oh, no, no, no,” I muttered endlessly to myself. “Please! Please, please, be ok, Nick! Please, please be ok.”
  31. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 31 - Edited.
    I knew that a lot of questions would start to arise now, but I was ready for all of them. I was ready for everything and anything that was to come and hit me now.
  32. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 32 - Edited.
    I was like this close to just breaking down right there and then in front of all those guys and it seemed like yelling at Jordan was the only thing could keep me up and strong.
  33. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 33 - Edited.
    He pulled me into another hug and this one not only swept my feet off of the ground, but my heart as well, it seemed.
  34. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 34 - Edited.
    It was almost as if Jordan who was now looking into my eyes could peer all the way into my soul and figure out everything...
  35. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 35 - Edited.
    I nodded my head and I realized that I was being too eager, but just one look on Jordan’s just as anxious face, all my worries melted and I waited for it to come.
  36. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 36 - Edited.
    ...instead of getting that icky stomach pain that I had gotten just a little while ago, I had a new feeling in the middle of my stomach. It was one of hope and determination.
  37. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 37 - Edited.
    Our lips were only mere inches away when I suddenly felt a sudden push that literally took the breath out of my lungs.
  38. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 38 - Edited.
    "...So, you better just stay the hell away from me and my life, if you know what’s good for you! And another thing: I HATE you, so can just go. To. Hell!”
  39. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 39 - Edited.
    God, that got me so boiling mad that I didn’t even have the words to explain all my anger.
  40. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 40 - Edited.
    He stepped into the light then and I let out a small gasp as I recognized him. My eyes rolled back in my head though and I knew I was gone.
  41. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 41 - Edited.
    “Don’t think I don’t know what you’ve been up to this whole week, young lady, I’ve seen you go out through that window more than once and I know you’ve been staying out late a lot.”
  42. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 42 - Edited.
    ...so what if this one idea of mine had failed on me, there were still many other ways for me to end things. And I knew that that next one would be taking place real soon.
  43. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 43 - Edited.
    Maybe like last time he could somehow be of some help to me. Maybe this time he could actually even help me get Nick back and for good this time!
  44. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 44 - Edited.
    “I-I’m really worried about her, Drew, I’m worried something bad is about to happen…something horrible. You’ve got to save her, Drew, you’ve just got to!”
  45. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 45 - Edited.
    I closed my eyes tight and lifted my foot in the air to step forward. ‘I can’t believe it,’ I thought to myself then. ‘This is seriously the end of me.’
  46. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 46 - Edited.
    ...while everything may be all over now, it still kills me in the inside, because for so long, this is how I’ve lived my life with him. He’s been my whole life right now and he’s the whole reason that I was still alive.
  47. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 47 - Edited.
    ‘Why should I be feeling like this?’ I asked myself. ‘When this is all Drew’s fault? He should be feeling like this; not me.’ I’m supposed to be happy and Drew’s supposed to be upset, guilty, frustrated, jealous and regretful for letting someone as s
  48. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 48 - Edited.
    I was going to fix up all of this. I was going to make everything all better between Nick and I. We were going to have a better future together.
  49. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 49 - Edited.
    She just started kissing him right there and then and what only made me feel worse was that in no way did Cal even try to pull away or stop her from doing this, and instead just wrapped his arms around and kissed her back!
  50. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 50 - Edited.
    There was Nick, my Nick, in Pat’s basement, sitting not on his black leather couch but on Pat himself and in the middle of a huge make-out session with him.
  51. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 51 - Edited.
    ‘Oh Drew dear-y, you are so done for!’ were my last thoughts as Pat started to deepen the kiss and slide his tongue into my mouth.
  52. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 52 - Edited.
    ...I realized that he was right. That is what I wanted; but that was what I wanted before! I was only using Pat, just like I was using Jordan. Which was probably why he thought it was ok to go ahead and just cheat on me,
  53. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 53 - Edited.
    "...We need to talk." "Um, is anything wrong, dad?" ... "It's about Drew and you." I coughed. I felt like I was suddenly chocking on my own heart.
  54. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 54 - Edited.
    He was the only one who could get me out of this mess, if not him, then there was probably no one else who could.
  55. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 55 - Edited.
    ‘Why hadn’t I fallen for Pat instead of Drew?’ I wondered to myself. ‘Why did I have to fall for such a jerk like Drew, when I could’ve fallen for such a sweetheart like Pat first?’
  56. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 56 - Edited.
    I could still remember everything just as clearly along with what everything that had been said and done, especially those of Pat’s.
  57. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 57 - Edited.
    “You are going to sleep with me.” he answered me back simply. My eyes widened at that and I started to move back and away from him - it was something that I couldn't control.
  58. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 58 - Edited.
    "...you just don't belong with me!" ... "...It's fate that says you should be with Drew and not me! Even God thinks that!"
  59. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 59 - Edited.
    But, I could still hear his voice moving through my head talking about me with every second that passed that night. I felt like I was going absolutely insane
  60. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 60 - Edited.
    I guess the first time I actually fell for her was when she had come to our school as the new girl. .... I still tried my best to make her love me.
  61. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 61 - Edited.
    I saw it before it actually happened; Drew's eyes rolled over into the back of his head as he had talked and before he could finish, his body slumped over and he fell back onto the bed.
  62. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 62 - Edited.
    I regretted knowing all this. ... I regretted everything, but there was no way to take it back now. No way at all.
  63. Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 63 - Edited.
    "It's decided then," she announced aloud out of nowhere. "the two of you are going to London for your honeymoon!"