Status: Editing it up a little. =)

Mixed 'N' Matched Love

Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 24 - Edited.

Nick's POV:

After that and that great night Drew and I spent together, I figured everything was all right between us and that he had forgiven me by now, but I was wrong - too wrong, in fact. I mean, I should’ve known by now; happiness doesn’t last forever. Well, for me it lasts about so little as a day, give or take a few more.

Drew went along with what I said the other night and made me do his every whim for him, whereas I had completely forgotten that I had actually mentioned such a thing as that.

I was so foolish to think that all he wanted was to just to see how “hot” I looked in that ridiculously slutty getup. There was just so much more in it that I never saw. So much more than I could’ve never done no matter what I promised him.

And besides where did he even get such a thing?’ I scoffed to myself. ‘And from who exactly?

I just wasn’t that type of girl and I could never be like. I don’t even think Nikki was capable of doing something as sultry as what he had suggested exactly. No matter how much I loved him, I could never do something like this for Drew at all!

But, it was for the same reasons that I did do what he said and as much as there was a part of me screaming out that this was all wrong and I was so going to regret it soon, I decided to go along with it.

It was a new night and Drew was back in my room and I was standing before him in the same position as I was the last night. I was back in that stupid outfit with my hair back and my small body in full view.

“The next thing I want you to do for me is wear that beautiful outfit outside and go on a little romantic walk with me.” Drew said with a grin on his face.

When I first heard him say that, I just stood there, gaping at him.

“You can’t be serious, Drew!” I exploded out then.

Drew just nodded his head at me. “Oh, I’m very serious.”

”Drew, no way, it’s not happening!”

Drew grabbed my two hands then and pulled me into his arms, pressing his forehead against mine and then his strong body against my frail one.

“Hey, you promise.” he whispered, his voice sad and soft.

I sighed, long and loud, then after looking around the room and trying my best to avoid his eyes, I gave him my answer.

“Exactly how late at night will I have to go and for how long?” I asked him instead.

Drew smiled and instead of answering my two very important questions, he pressed his lips up against mine and wrapped his arms around me as I returned the kiss. I found myself melting when Drew forced my mouth open and slid his tongue in next to mine. It had a weird taste to it and it was then that I realized something.

"You've been drinking." I meant for it to come out as a question, but it was instead a statement.

Drew didn't respond back to that either and just pulled me back into the kiss.

“Why?” I pulled back from him again. I wasn’t going to just ignore what he was doing to himself.

“Just a little,” he muttered, against our lips. “Just…don’t worry about it.”

“Well, how can I not?! I care so much about you!”

Drew smiled sweetly at me and then pushed up against the door of my bedroom, kissing me tenderly.

“You are such a nice person….” he said in between kissed. “You are so good to me.”

As Drew’s kisses got deeper and longer then, I began to wonder what exactly his motivation was.

What was Drew going to be getting out of making me do all of this exactly?’ I wondered to myself.

I thought of just asking Drew directly, but I knew for a fact that he’d get all mad about it and act as if I didn’t trust him at all, so I just kept quiet about it and I ended up finding out exactly what the purpose of all this was – the hard way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guyz, so sry for the LONG wait on this series.
I had a MAJOR WB on it!
But, I finally got an idea today & worked on it.
It's a little short, i noe, I'm sry about that.
I hope u guyz havent forgotten too much & enjoyed this ch.
as much as I did!
ily!♥♥♥♥♥