Status: Editing it up a little. =)

Mixed 'N' Matched Love

Mixed 'N' Matched Love: Ch. 8 - Edited.

Nick's POV:

I was still over at auntie's house and laying on her bed watching tv, when Drew called me that same day. Before answering, I tried my best to sound bored, instead of like extremely happy.

“Hey.” I said casually.

“Hey, I like really need to talk to you about something!” Drew replied, sounding just as happy as I was.

“What about?” I smiled.

“I’m getting married to this really pretty girl. She’s like so beautiful and looks totally perfect!” he exclaimed.

“Whoa, when did this happen?”

I tried my best to feign shock, but it was so hard not to giggle from that totally sweet comment he gave me just a second ago.

“Meet me in our usual spot and I’ll tell you everything.” and with that he hung up, without even notice the slight highness in my voice.

I didn’t hesitate into quickly changing into a clean pair of skinny jeans and from my night shirt into a casual tee, and them jamming my feet into a pair of high tops.

Auntie’s house was kinda somewhere near my own house, so it took me like no time to head to the fields which was this deserted but still beautiful area near the cemetery. There were short little hills placed all over which were good for sledding down in winter and even had a little corner straight ahead which led you into the woods where you could find all sorts of wildflowers.

I used to go into the woods everyday to explore the place and whatnot when Drew was gone. And after he came back, this became our usual hanging spot. We did everything here and right now we were about to have a talk that made me both excited yet nervous.

When I got there, I climbed onto one of the highest hills there were and started to make my way over to the top where Drew sat resting on a large boulder. It was a bit hard and it took me more than a little while to get up there, due to all the wind there was blowing all my hair around. It was probably going to start raining soon, so we might have to quicken our talk and get outta here before it began to start pouring.

Finally, I had made it to my destination and was now facing Drew with hair all over my face. Well, more than usual.

I stared curiously at Drew with both my eyebrows pulled together as he fashioned a surprised look on his handsome face.

“What?” I asked him, fixing my hair on the sides so that it was no longer sticking up from the middle of my head.

“That-that girl, Nikki, you look just like her.” he stammered.

My mouth opened up forming an ‘O’ as I took in what Drew had just said.

He saw my face,’ my thoughts told me. ‘Drew just saw what I look like.

And what I look like is like Nikki, the girl that he’s getting married to. Not like Nick, the girl that’s his best friend.

“Uh, Drew, I can-I can explain.” I stuttered out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!! Don't u just hate those? Well, what do u think Nick is gonna say? Will she tell him the truth or lie? Find out in the next ch. of Mixed 'N' Matched Love!!