My Death Note Life in a Nutshell

MDNLIANS 21-25

“For the love of Haven and beyond!” I said as the goop hit my face. I didn’t want to open my eyes for fear that I would not see or they would sting when I did so due to the strawberry jam.

“So you do like me?” Beyond said back putting a finger to his mouth. “You know what I meant!” I hissed back to him. I took my hand and wiped the jam from around my eyes and sat up a little only to be toppled down again onto the bench.

Beyond had kissed me again taking off any of the strawberry jam that was on them. I broke the kiss right away however because I wanted to keep some dignity and not be drawn into him like before on the train.

“Beyond really just stop it. I’m not in the mood” I said taking him by the shirt and rubbing my face of the strawberry jam on it.

“Hey that was my shirt!” Beyond said with a face twisted in both shock and anger. “I’m just simply giving your jam back to you” I said sarcastically to him.

“Damn you are being a bitch today. You on your period or something Morn” Beyond said looking away from me like a child pouting over the loss of something or perhaps the wanting but not getting something.

“No it’s just that I hate people” I said with a sigh. “You hate me too?” Beyond said with big puppy dog eyes. “Your not a person your beyond that. More like a demon rabbit with a knife on crack” I said giving myself a small chuckle.

“Well then I guess it’s better to be a demon rabbit with a knife on crack then” Beyond said sitting next to me in his and odd way. Or should I say L and his odd sitting stance. Yeah that works.

“Oh and why is that?” I asked Beyond with a arched eye. “Because I’m your friend right? And I don’t want you to think I’m not” Beyond said with a smile across his face that was wider than a church door.

“I guess so but let me tell you a little something about friendship Beyond” I said turning to Beyond. Beyond nodded and said “go on”.

“Seventeen scores and three years ago…” I said with my finger up but I was interrupted by Beyond. “Wow that long! How old are you again?” Beyond said wide eyed.

I continued “there was a civil war”. “Wow a civil war! You must be old!” Beyond said back to me. “And…and…never mind” I said as I realized that this was getting nowhere.

“If I fought in a war I really wouldn’t care much for who’s side I was on as long as I can have fun” Beyond said fantasying.

“War isn’t fun Beyond” I said with a sweat drop I swore was behind my head. “What are you talking about! A war is a fight between two or more sides and they fight to the death over something. And look you can kill people al you want!” Beyond explained.

“What about the Cold war than” I asked. “That wasn’t a war that was just bull with a title” Beyond said crossing his arms.

I facepalmed and said “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you”. He held up the butter knife and dipped it in some of the jam in the jar still remaining and said “you can let me lick jam off your face”.

“No”. “Please?”. “No”. “Please?”. “No”. “Please?”. “God strike me down now” I said getting annoyed. “So it that a no?” Beyond asked. “Yes no!” I said back getting up from the bench.

“So than that’s a yes” Beyond asked again trying to get me caught in my own words. “No”. “Than a no?” Beyond asked again holding back a smirk because of how annoyed I was getting.

“Yes no!” I said a little louder this time. “Than that’s a yes! Oh I knew we where friends!” Beyond said putting the jar with the knife down and hugging me and then kissed my cheek.

“Beyond um do you mind not touching me” I said even more annoyed and ready to bite him. “Aw but your so cute and nice to hug!” Beyond said squeezing me even harder.

“Well if you don’t let go I’ll just have to take the bed then” I said in hope that would get him off me but it failed. “I don’t mind sharing the bed. We can snuggle or something” Beyond said with a smirk.

I don’t know what kind of fucking snuggling he was thinking of but I can easily tell you that it wasn’t the kind of snuggling that I would think of.

I didn’t know what was scarier. The fact that Beyond was a serial killer or the fact that Beyond could look like a cute puppy one moment and then a dragon the next.

“I don’t think I would like to ‘snuggle’” I said trying to hold back a comment. “No fun like always. I think you bring the morning that takes place at a funeral with you” Beyond said with a sigh.

“Well there’s fun in funeral” I said tying to backfire his own statement. “In which you lack” Beyond quickly added with another big smile on his face.

“Yeah whatever” I said with a sigh and added “hey Beyond what did you see back when I was walking back to the Yagami house?” I asked and Beyond went a little silent.

“I don’t know how to explain it” he said in a quiet voice. “Can you try! It may be important” I insisted. “Well it’s not like your going to believe me. After all I am proven insane” Beyond rebelled.

“But where friends right so you can tell me. I’ll believe you I promise” I said putting my hands on Beyond’s shoulders and insisting that he would tell me at least a sliver or morsel of what he saw.

“I saw a I don’t to explain it” Beyond said back and then continued “it was a big monster like humanoid who kept making comments about you and Light”.

“Comments?” I said in confusion. “I couldn’t hear them clearly but I thought he said ‘what are you feeling tense or something?’” Beyond explained.

Okay I knew that Beyond supposedly saw thing others didn’t and that he had some sort of supernatural power and all but this was just sounding a little too far fetched but why is it that I didn’t think Beyond was lying?

Wait a minute! Light was talking to himself earlier maybe he knows something about it. Or maybe I should investigate what’s happening around him instead. I didn’t want him to think I saw things or was insane nor did I want to give him clues to my true intentions and identification or anything of that matter.

Also what I didn’t get was that Light didn’t seem to be bothered by anything at that point in time. I didn’t get it. What could it be? I wasn’t doubting Beyond or anything but still this seemed a little too crazy. It’s only a murder case not a case that should be on the X Files or anything like that.

“Oh and he had a really bad smokers cough too might I add” Beyond said to me. “That was random” I said giving him a wtf look.

“The smokers cough is what got me freaked and then…… I think he saw me!” Beyond said a little panicked. “Don’t worry the big bad shinigami won’t take you away before the men in the white coats do” I said sarcastically.

“Oh shit not them again!” Beyond exclaimed. I laughed. I guess Beyond had ways to cheer me up that I thought no one had and then it hit me. “Wait I hope that joke. That was a joke right?” I asked. Beyond just smirked and said “maybe”.

I guess Beyond had his own ways of cheering me up when I was down but even Beyond couldn’t wipe away my thoughts and opinions.

Let alone he couldn’t solve this case for me. He could stay by me but he couldn’t solve it. He can be faster smarter or stronger than me but still he couldn’t solve this case.

It wasn’t his then again it wasn’t mine either. Not even L’s. No it was something bigger than a case. More like a test of will.

He asked me if we are friends. I guess you can say where friends but maybe less than that. Beyond tries hard to get me to open up. I can understand that but I’m not allowing myself to get tangled up in words or emotions.

I can’t trust people. People are the reason that M is dead. May Williams was there to ‘morn’ for her. I don’t even know what to call myself anymore. Morn, May or M. I lost that name when I was small and all documents of M gone and destroyed. M disappeared and May was made. That name I Morn for that I will never get back.

I’m called ‘Morn’ not M or May. I morn for those names. I morn for people but I don’t cry. I can’t trust people is why I mourn for them. Sinful humans pollute the earth only bringing death and evil to the world. Disgusting little things.

I didn’t want to lose my name but I couldn’t help it. I gone from M for ‘comes from the sea’ and W which means ‘white or pure river’ to Morn or to perform a sorrowful action at a funeral. My name the ‘the pure or good river to spread to the sea’. Was that what I was supposed to do? Purify the world? No not me. That could never happen. The world is too rotten as it is.

Mello, Matt, Near, and I all go by code names and not even I heard their real names. We aren’t able to say what our real names are because of the world lacking trust. Also just because of our existence we are targeted.

No records of whoever Mello Matt or Near where are to be found. Like they never existed. When you become L you don’t even get to keep your code name. Your just downsized to a lone letter.

I can’t Imagine what it would be like. To have the whole world not know who you are. To live only to work. Like a tool. I don’t want to become a tool. I don’t want to get close to anyone but me.

I can’t even fully trust Mello Matt or Near after all those countless years. I don’t want to be hurt or killed and anyone could be that person to do so. Even your closest friends.

A few moments before I would find myself at the door step at the Yagami household once again Beyond parted me. And I then approached the door and knocked once he was out of sight.

I saw the door open and my heart almost jumped again when I saw that the person performing this action was none other than Light Yagami. Misa seemed to have left. I had been out after all for about 30 minutes but I never thought Light could get her out of the house that fast!

“I’m sorry about Misa” Light said looking away from me. “No it’s fine I get it” I said back and walking into the door. “Did you get hurt or something?” Light asked as I walked inside.

“You don’t have to feel responsible for anything another person did” I said smiling at him. Light was silent until I started talking. “I never imagined that you would be with a girl like that” I said. “Me either” Light said back to me in a annoyed tone of voice.

“How did you two get together anyway?” I asked as I sat on the couch I was sitting on prior to Misa’s interruption. “I’m not sure. It’s been a while” Light said giving a varied answer that was not needed. “Oh” I simplely said back.

“Again I’m sorry about her. She can be a bit of…” Light said but was interrupted by me listing words such as “bitch, fan girl, crazy, stalker”.

Light chuckled a little which through me off a little because of the fact that I was talking about his ‘girlfriend’. Then again Light didn’t seem to fond of her nor any other girl. I wonder if he was always like that. Oh well I guess you can say that I am the same when it comes to boys.

“No she’s just Misa” Light said to me with a bit of a hidden smile. “Oh well anyway like I said there’s no need to apologize” I said crossing my arms. “Alright then in that case I guess I’m going to go up to my room. I have things to do” Light said turning towards the stairs.

“Like what th-!” I said and stopped because I noticed that Beyond was crossing the room to get to the guest bedroom.

What the hell was he doing! He is crazy! “Is something wrong?” Light said noticing that I had stopped talking abruptly. Beyond was just about to open the door to the room and tried his best to keep quiet. You better hurry up and get your ass in there!

Then all of a sudden in the middle of my trying to recover from stalling something happened. I guess you can’t call it a thank god situation or a embarrassing one. Something felt like it went and tripped me forcing me to fall into Light’s arms. It was like Light was psychic when it came to the timing or that he saw whoever tripped me. But no one was there.

“Hey are you alright?” Light asked me again. “I must have tripped sorry about that” I said embarrassed. “Be more careful next time. If I wasn’t here then you would have fallen right into the TV!” Light scolded me. “I noticed” I said annoyed. Light sighed at this and I said “can you let me go now”. Light must not have realized it and said “yeah sorry about that”.

I got out of his grasp as he pulled his arms away. “But thanks for catching me I guess” I said back to Light. “Well I wouldn’t be looking forward to driving you to the hospital during your second day in Japan” Light said back to me.

I smiled back at him and realized that Beyond was no longer in the room. “Okay so what where you going to ask me again?” Light asked. “I wanted to ask you what you where going to do in your room” I said back to Light.

“I was planning on going to go and read or something” Light said. “Oh alright then see ya later” I said walking toward the guest room. “Wait I…” Light said grabbing my arm abruptly forcing me to a stop in proceeding to the guest room. Light was a little quiet and I said confused “what?”.

“Are you hiding something from me that I should know of” Light said with a serious face to me. “No. I told you everything nothing more nor less” I lied.

Light didn’t seem to buy it and so I asked him the same question “Light Yagami are you hiding something from me that I should know about”.

Light said the same as I “No”. Light let go of my arm and said with his serious tone turned a little more mellow “you just seem to be a bit uneasy around others”.

“I don’t really like people” I said back to Light. “I could easily see that. Anyway your uniform came today” Light said to me now with his attitude almost flipped upside down.

Light wanted to get answers from me. He wanted to know who I was although my fake identity has already been established. He was attempting to break my mask. Unfortunately he already made a scratch.

I just have to defend my mask as best as I can while attacking his. But how can I play both offense and defense? The answer: destroy the others defense and offense. Offense will be my first target.

“Oh they did! Where are they?” I asked in agreement to change the subject. “I set them in the guest bedroom. While you where gone” Light explained.

“Thank you I’m going to go and see what they look like” I said back to Light trying to act as energetic as I could over clothes which I wasn’t to fond of.

I would rather go shopping for manga and video games rather than pants or dresses that cost a fortune. I would rather not care for makeup or any other type of beauty enhancement because that’s not really you. Besides that it makes my face feel dirty. I like lose fitting clothes so I could actually breath rather than skinny jeans in which I couldn’t as well.

“Alright then and your welcome Morn” Light said and proceeded to walk up the stairs leading to his room. I opened the door to the guest bedroom and quite a surprise I saw in there.

I hissed in a whispering voice saying in both confusion and rage “Beyond what the fuck are you doing in my school uniform!”.

It was a black sailor suit with a white out line on the collar and a red bow. The only reason I was able to tell was because Beyond was sporting it.

“I’m just checking out these clothes. I never thought that boys would be wearing sailor suits to school rather than girls but anyway how do I look?” Beyond said as he twirled around.

“Just don’t tell me your wearing panties” I said annoyed. “No no that would be just silly” Beyond said back to me. “But boxers would show since the skirt is so short” Beyond said putting his thumb to his lips.

“Wait… then what are you wearing?” I asked with my eye twitching. “Silly Morn you should know that I’m not wearing anything” Beyond said with a smile that made him seem more feminine than I could ever imagine. Must have been the sailor suit.

“Then get out of my clothes and back into yours. Oh and by the way that’s not what guys wear at the school” I said tossing Beyond his black long sleeve shirt from across the room.

“I know. I already stole some of Light’s clothes” Beyond said to me still wearing that innocent face. “Then why did you put on my clothes?” I asked him confused.

“Because I thought they would look cute on me and do they huh huh do they” Beyond said nudging me. I hate to say that a boy would look cute in a sailor suit but…

“Very cute now get changed” I said trying to hold back my frustration. “Hey how about this for a idea! I can wear your clothes for the night and you can wear mine instead. Deal?” Beyond said with anticipation that I would except the deal although Beyond would be sadly mistaken.

“Beyond!” I yelled at him. “Fine fine fine” he said and started taking off the top of the sailor suit and I covered my eyes.

“What?” he questioned with a smirk. He known damn well what! “You’re a boy I’m a girl! Get that through your thick skull” I said still with my hands over my eyes but now I was wearing a frown.

“Then go hide in that god forsaken closet again” Beyond said with a sigh. “Fine I think I will” I said and turned towards the direction the closet would be located and lifted my hands from my eyes to find red ones staring at me if not right through me with a smirk spread across pale young skin.

It was weird seeing Beyond in a sailor suit but seeing Beyond shirtless with a skirt on was even worse than that. It was just beyond weird. Beyond the normal. And beyond Beyond Birthday.

After that I kind of shoved myself into the closet and closed the door behind it quickly and in return my finger was smashed into the side of it and I gave out a bit of a whimper.

Beyond opened the closet door right away once he heard me whimper in pain and said “hey are you alright”. “Yeah fine now get dressed before I end up having to rant at you” I said with a smile holding back annoyance.

“Do you think I don’t hear enough ranting from L over the things I do? I’m here because of his ranting” Beyond complained. I just looked at him annoyed and said “are you done yet?”.

“Yeah yeah but let me see your finger” Beyond said pointing. I lifted it up towards him and just realized that it was bleeding. Did I really slam it that hard? Must have been whatever these doors where made of or something.

Beyond then did something that just proved his lack of social skills. He took my finger and stuck it in his mouth!

“Beyond” I yelled in both shock and annoyance once again. “There all better” Beyond said pulling my finger out of his mouth and smiling at me. I kept telling myself not to blush but it disobeyed and Beyond picked up on my action very quickly.

“Aw someone is blushing aren’t they” Beyond said with a smirk looking up at me. “Don’t do that” I said turning from him so he wouldn’t have the benefit of seeing his success.

Beyond just sighed and then I heard my cell phone ring with the tune of ‘red flag by Billy Talent’. I walked over to my case which was barely open and picked it up and sighed greeting whoever was on the line I at that point dubbed was unimportant with “what?”.

“You seem to be in a bad mood today huh?” the voice on the other line said and I noticed it right away. I missed that voice.

“Hey Mello did you see my letter” I asked him still happy I could at least talk to him. “Yeah and I saw that you took our picture with you two” Mello added.
“Yeah and?” I asked in a sarcastic voice. And I was hoping… you would finally grow up for once” Mello added and I could here him chuckling on the other line.

“Your one to talk Mello” I said back to him. “I guess so. Anyway how’s the case?” he asked. “Well my room mate is a inmate or at least ex-inmate.
Mello kind of went silent and it was if I could see his eye twitching and him dropping his chocolate bar. “ Okay wait repeat?” Mello said confused.

I said slower this time “my room mate is a ex-inmate”. Then I heard the phone hit a herd surface as if dropped. And then I heard Mello again and he said to me a little disturbed “please don’t tell me he’s there for rape. Please just say he’s there for grand thief auto or something like that”.

“Nope he was sentenced for 3 murders and trialed guilty although he pleaded to insanity” I said in a happier voice to see if I could make Mello spaz or pass out. All I heard was a “here”.

“Wait what? Hello? Morn?” I heard someone say. It must have been Matt this time. “Hey Matt” I said back again a little more cheerful.

“Um yeah what exactly did you tell Mello? He looks like he’s ready to puke” Matt said to me. “Oh I just told him that I’m currently living with a serial killer” I said back with the same tone as I addressed Mello with.

“Oh that’s nice. What’s his name?” Matt asked indifferent about the response given to him. “Beyond Birthday from the LABB Los Angeles case in the US” I said to him.

Okay maybe I should stop now because now I heard the phone drop again although this time it shut off on me. Must have dropped it again. Yeah I should stop but how else am I going to tell them that I’m living with a serial killer?

I heard the phone ring again and sighed flipping it up and greeted the person with a “yes?”. “Okay so let me get this strait your living with a serial killer right now?!” Mello questioned a little baffled.

“Do you want me to repeat it for the third time in a row?” I asked sarcastically. “No but I’ll tell you right now that where going to Japan!” Mello said back to me with a hiss at my sarcasm.

“You guys worry way too much about me” I said back. “Well I don’t want to solve a case about how you died!” Mello snapped at me. Boy did he seem worried.

“No you don’t need to do that everything is fine here” I said trying to calm him. “Your living with a serial killer!” Mello screamed into the phone.

“Like I said I’m fi-ah… Beyond!” I said snapping around to see Beyond leaning behind me. He was naked no doubt and I slammed my face into the pillows as a result. He does these things just to annoy me doesn’t he.
 
“Hey what’s going on there Morn? Hey!“ Mello said frantically due to my cut off response. Still leaning over me to get to the phone Beyond said “serial killer here says hi” in a happy tone of voice.

“I’ll kill you!” Mello yelled into the phone. “Then wouldn’t you be a killer then Melmel” Beyond said wearing a smirk. “Shut the fuck up you bastard!”
Mello hissed back to Beyond.

“Beyond do you mind getting off of me” I said trying to imagine that he wasn’t naked at the time.
Although this was in vain and Beyond practically laid on my back this time and tried to take the phone.

Once he got it he sat up or sat on my ass as he often did. Why the fuck? I don’t know. The only explanation I could come up with was the fact that he was just Beyond. Beyond reason. Beyond weird. And just Beyond the normal Beyond Birthday.

“Alright listen to me how about you come to Japan and we can have some fun” Beyond said with a smirk. “I’m setting a flight now and when I get there you better be ready to go back to the insanity institute!” Mello yelled loud enough for even me to hear with my head stuffed into the pillows.

I grabbed the phone from Beyond by turning around with my eyes closed. Beyond however refused to let go and instead pulled me into him and kept talking to Mello on the other line who was madder than a hornet on it’s period.

“Okay then it’s a deal” Beyond said smirking and added “you can try to take her but I won’t let that happen. I want to have some fun with her first” Beyond said smirking and stroking my long brown hair.

Beyond had his ideas of fun and everything but Beyond’s way of fun defiantly wasn’t what most would think of. Beyond although I could tell was just talk for now at least. He only wanted to see how much anger he could make Mello hold in before he started to slam the phone against the wall or something like that.

Apparently he could tell that Mello was the most passionate and emotional of the four of us. Then again I could tell that from day one and so on to this point.

“I’m going to kick your ass to high heaven!” Mello yelled into the phone. “Then that’s a promise but I don’t think I’m the type to go to heaven anyway. It’s just too boring there. I would much rather place bets with the devil” Beyond said with a smirk.

“Then be ready to greet him you son of a bitch!” Mello said back to Beyond getting even louder this time. “Okay love you too bye” Beyond said slowly closing the phone when I heard Mello say “no wait!”.

The phone was closed and the line between me and Mello was shut down. Beyond sighed and said “annoying kid”. “Um that was mean” I said pointing out the obvious.

“No that was just a lot of fun! Like a rollercoaster or merry-go-round. I felt like a twelve year old again” Beyond said with a childish smile on his face and stars in his eyes.

I closed my eyes again and turning around slamming my head back into the pillow once again and said into it “just get dressed Beyond”.

“You know I feel like sleeping in the nude tonight” Beyond said sarcastically trying to get me fired up. “Beyond!” I yelled at his in frustration.

“Please?”. “No”. “Vă rog?”. “Nu”. “Por favor?”. “No”. “Proszę?”. “Nie”. “Bitte?”. “Nicht”. “Din nei moro” Beyond said talking in Norwegian. “Okay can we go back to English/Japanese now please?” I asked. “Nu”. “Por favor?”. “No”. “Proszę?”. “Nie”. “Bitte?”. “Nicht!”.

Well last night I refused as I said to sleep on the floor. Beyond was fine with it. No surprise there. He stole about 95% of the covers from me leaving me freezing until he decided to huddle up next to me and use my chest as a pillow!

I didn’t wake him or try to move him though because I already knew my efforts would be in vain no matter how hard I would try.

I eventually fell asleep at about midnight. I needed my rest otherwise I wouldn’t make a good first impression when it came to posing at a school. My stomach at that point was either churning with anticipation or churning with fright. I hope it was anticipation that made it do such a action.

That night I had a dream that mimicked that of which I had before. I was in a realm where humanoid monsters where. Everything was dead and the monsters where intelligent. For the most part though they just spat cures words and made bad hand jesters towards each other although they didn’t seem to fight besides that.

“Hey did you hear about the Kira kid thingy happening down in the human world?” One of the monsters with a cow bone skull head asked. I hid behind a hedge of dirt to not be seen even though this was a dream.

“Yeah Ryuk is defiantly having some fun down there. Maybe I should have dropped my death note in the human world” another said back to the monster first talking.

“You idiot. The only reason Ryuk can do that is because he has two note books” the cow skulled monster said back. “Damnit why does the shinigami king like him so much?” another monster said.

“Because he’s a shinigami unlike us who does work around here” the skull headed monster said with a sigh.

So where these monsters shinigami? Gods of death? The grim reaper? Well this was either a scary moment even if it was a dream because no one
wants to see the reaper in their dreams.

“Hey!” a shinigami said from behind me. She was clothed in white with purplish hair or skin hair or whatever it was.

Bright golden eyes stared down at me like I had three heads. I covered my mouth to keep myself from screaming and fainted.

“Hey! Hey! Morn wake up!” I heard someone say to me. I felt a pressure on my lower abdominal area. Then I greeted my morning with a big smiling face that seemed to belong to a shinigami and deep pools of red for eyes.

It was none other than Beyond Birthday in the flesh! Beyond however wasn’t dressed in his usual black long sleeve shirt with jeans tow sizes too small. No this time he was actually wearing proper attire.

He was wearing a tan coat with a button down shirt red tie and tan pants. He was even wearing a belt. Oh wait a minute I recognized that dress attire. It was Light’s school uniform.

“Beyond what are you doing?” I asked Beyond as he looked at me like a long lost puppy with big red eyes. “Trying to wake you up for school” Beyond said with a childish voice. You know the kind that makes you want to hug them? Well I wasn’t in the mood at 4 freaken am!

“Augh can’t I just go back to bed for a half hour or something” I moaned trying to pull the covers over my head but they where stopped by Beyond’s weight.

Beyond jumped up and down on me saying “no we have school today and your going to be late if you sleep in!”. “I’m not going to be late if I don’t have to wake up for another hour!” I hissed at Beyond shutting my eyes tight.

Beyond’s second attempt was made with a kiss to wake me up. I just sucked in my lips in hopes that he wouldn’t do that again. Although Beyond was as I am not the type to give in so easily to small things like this. He knew how to make me mad at him.

This time he tried to kiss me again although this one was longer and he managed to get his tongue in my mouth and I bit down on his tongue making it bleed.

Beyond however still tried to get me mad and wake me up. He glared at me tried a third time. This time however was a little well. It made me jump that’s for sure. He went and tried to put his hand down my pants!

This time however I did perk up and say to him “fine you pervert!”. Beyond smirked at me and then said “no I guess now you can lay down. After all you can’t say that wasn’t fun” he said ending with a chuckle.

“Well I can say it now can’t I” I said trying to get out from under Beyond. Beyond let me out from under him and said “but you don’t want to right?”. “well do you want me to or not?” I said with a sigh getting up out of the bed. “Oh it would break my heart” Beyond said sarcastically back to me.

“Then no” I said with a slight pause between the ‘then’ and the ‘no’. “No fun like always it seems” Beyond said with a sigh while sitting up with his knees to his chest. “Like you said: ‘I bring the morning with me from the funeral’” I said back to Beyond as I fished out my new uniform. I found it along with about five other twin matching uniforms.

I pulled down my pants forgetting that Beyond was in the room. It must have been to early for me to even register his existence at this point. I should be happy that I even figured out that the uniform was a uniform for Christ sake. Beyond whistled “those are nice panties you got there”. I turned around and glared at Beyond and pointed to the closet. “You in the closet now!” I said with dagger eyes.

“Okay then” Beyond said picking me up and shoving me into the closet and closing the door along with him inside with me. “There we go” he said with a childish innocent smile.
“This is not what I meant” I said with a sigh and pushed Beyond out. “Aw!” Beyond complained. I just ignored him and changed as fast as possible.

After waiting for an hour with Beyond’s pestering starting to make me snap I finally got out of the room. Out side the room Light was eating some breakfast. His parents weren’t even up but he made himself breakfast? Then again it was a sorry excuse for even a burnt piece of toast which he was apparently eating.

“Oh morning Morn” Light said though sleepy eyes and yawned. I yawned as well and said “yeah so what are you doing up so early?” I asked. “I leave to go to school a little early so I can do school work there and besides you wouldn’t want to run around the school oblivious of where is what right?” Light asked me. “Yeah I guess so” I said yawning again. “Well then lets get going or we’ll be pestered by um… people” Light said getting up from the kitchen table and pushing in his chair.

Wait a second who are these ‘people’?