Status: On an indefinite break sorry about this....

Dear Romeo, Where Do You Think You're Going?

To Lily love is just a silly word, it's meaning is lost. All she knows is pain, suffering, loss and abandonment. Her parents hate her, her brother's not around enough to make a difference and her ex best friend is her Romeo, the one who shattered her heart into millions of shards.

To Sebastian love is just a weakness. If you love somebody they will be snatched away from you. Life is no fairytale. It's a nightmare. After losing his true love he refuses to love again.

Dear Lily,

Life without you is pointless. Is that what you want to hear? Well that's a lie, I'm doing just fine. Love is for weaklings. No wonder you're so weak, believing that there is still love in this world.

Seb

Dear Sebastian,

I love you. Is that what you want to hear? Well it's the truth. So is the fact that you are a pig headed jerk who doesn't have a caring bone in his body. I'm through with you. Enjoy you're life.

Lily

p.s. I'm glad my brother killed that witch you loved so much. It serves you right.

Where they went wrong, only God knows. Will they ever be happy again? That's still to be determined.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

READ

this story is on an indeffinite break, i can't seem to be able to think of anything and i would've taken in off mibba if there weren't people subscribed...
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter One
    The End
  3. Chapter Two
    Save Me
  4. Chapter Three
    War
  5. Chapter Four
    Ocean
  6. Chapter Five
    Reasons
  7. Chapter Six
    Lovers?
  8. Chapter Seven
    Romeo and Juliet style
  9. Chapter Eight
    School