Status: On an indefinite break sorry about this....

Dear Romeo, Where Do You Think You're Going?

Chapter Two

Two weeks. Two since I’ve seen Sebastian. This is hell. My parent’s locked me in my room three days after the fight with Sebastian’s family, all because I tried to call him and then hitchhike to his house. I think, angrily storming around my room.

“Lily!!” my mom calls into my room, using the intercom, unable to come in seeing as they put a padlock on all the doors into my room, as well as locking my windows from the inside and taking the keys with them.. “Your father and I are taking your brother out to get enrolled in the military,” She continues, like I care what the hell they do! I hold down the button for the intercom near my bed.

“Hope you get in a car crash!” I scream, they had explained to me when we got home from Sebastian’s why we could never see each other again and that we were supposed to get married but not anymore. My mom just walks away, ignoring what I just said, they ignore everything I say now, and I’m used to it by now. I walk towards my desk, and turn my ancient iPod chromatic on, my friends are forever telling me to get something from this century, and plugging it into the newest top of the line speaker system it made 3D copies of the bands! You can actually dance it! It was like you were right there with the band! You can also hear it throughout my entire room. I shake my iPod and a random song starts. I recognize it immediately. Collapse by Rise Against, awesome, I think walking over to my computer, I love this song. I sing along as I wait for my computer to start up and log me into msn. Then I got bombarded by my friends, they all love to talk at once, and in one conversation.

HaileyB*tch! (L) Jonathan says:
hey
CheyCakes luv you girls!! With Jess & Sasha says:
Heyy luv!!

Stevo – HERO OF WAR says:
Heyy

Dani && Josh Ramsay!!! says:
heyy

(R) ' Jεvσηηa ωyηтεя эє.².ت && May && Brittany && Sarah && Dustin && Eric says:
lol heyy
I added you

I laugh; my friends are crazy and always in giant conversation's, then type a reply. At least ten of them are hanging out with each other thank god.

Lily... still on lockdown... says:
heyyy guys!
hows life on the outside?!?

HaileyB*tch! (L) Jonathan says:
its great :p we miss you!!!

CheyCakes luv you girls!! With Jess & Sasha says:
same !!! Me and jess and sasha r going bye!!!

CheyCakes luv you girls!! With Jess & Sasha just left the convo

Stevo – HERO OF WAR says:
concert in a few bye!!!

Stevo – concert in few hours just left the convo
Lily.. still on lockdown says:
STOP LEAVING U A**HOLES!!!!

Dani && Josh Ramsay!!! Going swimming!!! says:
im still here
well not really I have to go..

Lily.. still on lockdown says:
NOO!!! I just came on!!!! Guys!!!!

Dani && Josh Ramsay!!! Going swimming!!! says:
Sorry I was out voted
peace (L)

Dani && Josh Ramsay!!! Going swimming!!! Has left the convo.

Lily.. still on lockdown, why do my friends ditch me????? says:
Jay tell everyone I say hi!!

(R) ' Jεvσηηa ωyηтεя эє.².ت && May && Brittany && Sarah && Dustin && Eric says:
I did I g2g sorry
May’s party is starting
bye ttyl

Lily.. still on lockdown, why do my friends ditch me????? says:
Hails its just u and me
u sure u don’t have to leave as well?

HaileyB*tch! (L) Jonathan says:
Naw
Im supposed to stay online or else:p

Lily.. still on lockdown, why do my friends ditch me????? says:
haha lol kool
hows loverboy?

HaileyB*tch! (L) Jonathan says:
Haha.. good
lilyyyyyy

Lily.. still on lockdown, why do my friends ditch me????? says:
Yes?

HaileyB*tch (L) Jonathan says:
Don’t kill me
I g2g
Bye
(L)

Wow, I sigh, even my friends don’t want to talk to me… I log out of msn and shut down the computer and walk downstairs to the main floor of my room then throw myself onto a couch in the entrance way to my room, and began to listen to mi iPod. A few minutes later, while listening to Given Up by Linken Park, someone knocks on my door, and a set of keys are thrown under the door to my room, I jump up from my seat and run towards the door grabbing the keys. Then my cell rings, and I set it on hologram mode. It’s Hailey.

“Hails!” I say happily and she smiles, “What’s up?”

“Lil!” She screams at me “Use the damn keys and open your window already!!!” then she hangs up. I look over across the room to my windows, everyone was there, Hailey, Jonathan, Cheyenne , Shay, Sasha, Jess, May, Jevonna, Brittney, Dustin, Eric, Sarah, Dani, Veronica, Karen, Stephen and a lot of other people where outside my room. They are soo… I laugh and run over to the window, and unlock all six of them.

“PARTY!!!!” Hailey screams as everyone storms into my room. I run to the top of the stairs.

“QUIET!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs, everyone goes quiet “I have to order food” I say laughing as I push the intercom button, “Guys I’m having a party so please bring pizza, pop, chips, ice cream and candy to my room, oh and use the windows to get in.” I say to the servants in the kitchen. May turns up the music in my iPod and the party really starts. There were like 300 hundred people in my room. This is going to be fun... I think as Dani forces me to dance.

*********

Three hours later I kick everyone out and call in the housekeepers, they turn up at my windows all fifty of them. I guess they heard about the party, I think as I begin to help them clean up my room.

*********

“Lily!” my mom calls through the intercom two hours later, “We’re home!” I groan and press the intercom button.

“MOTHER I DON’T CARE!!!” I scream at her, and I think she leaves, I was sitting up on my bed, and that’s when it hit me. It’s 10 p.m. and I have the keys… I can go visit Sebastian Yoh!!! I smile and run down the stairs to the windows. I quietly unlock the windows, and I walk towards the bus stop, which is a two minute walk from my room. A few minutes later I was sitting on a hover bus, I’m the only one on it right now.

“Miss?” the robotic driver says to me, “I can drop you off where ever you’re going” I look up at it, surprised, this is a kind offer.

“I would love that," I say smiling, “I’m going to the Yoh mansion”
It looks surprised, but doesn’t say anything, it just nods. Thirty minutes later I get off the bus, tipping the driver I might add, and head into the forest that surrounds the mansion. As I approach Sebastian’s room I pick up a few stones, then I start throwing them at his windows.

BING

The first rock sounds funny as it hits his window. He doesn’t open the window, so I start throwing the rest.

DING

PING

SMASH!!

The last rock shatters his window, and he finally sticks his head out the window, I wave to him and I see a smile on his face. He jumps onto the tree outside his window and climbs down. I run up to him.

“Hi...” I attempt to say but Sebastian puts his hand over my mouth, he motions for me to be quiet, then grabs my hand and pulls me towards the forest. We ran for a few minutes than we reach the lake.

“Now we can talk” he says smiling, as he sits down on some rocks on the shore of the lake.

“Hi” I say to him, he grins.

“Hi” he replies, “Why did you break my window?”

“Umm... it wasn’t my fault I was trying to get you attention but I broke your window by accident…” I trail off, as he begins to laugh.

“My father is going to kill me” he says after he finally stops laughing.

“Sorry,” I mumble, “If it’s any consolation I’m on lockdown and I’ve been confined to my room for the past two weeks.”

We talk for a while until Sebastian looks at his watch, it read 1:30 so we hug and I head towards the bus. We continue having these secret meetings every other day, but Sebastian meets me in the woods at 11 now, to avoid any more broken windows. Five months after that first meeting, war officially breaks out. That was a month ago.

I climb out of my window again, and head for Sebastian’s house like I do every other day. I arrived at out meeting place, the lake, a few minutes later than normal but Sebastian’s not there, I wait a few minutes, he’s now thirty minutes late. I head towards his house. I guess I’m going to have to… my thoughts trail off as I come into view of the room directly underneath Sebastian’s room.

He was there, but he wasn’t alone, he was making out with that maids daughter, Annie. I could feel the tear forming in my eyes, as I turn and flee from his house and... them. By the time I got home I was sobbing. I don’t know why but it feels like my heart is breaking. Do I like Sebastian? I think to myself, curling into a ball on my bed, the answer is clear, shockingly clear, yes, yes I do. I continue crying until I fall asleep.

“Lily” my mom says shaking me awake, “Lily we are freeing you from your room” she says as I look up at her in shock. I was still depressed because of.. and now my parents are deciding to free me?

“Come on sleepy! Get up!” she says laughing, “It’s 10 and I told Marion, Dani, and Sarah to be here at 11!” I look at her strangely. She laughs again and drags me out of my bed. “You’re having a sleepover at Sarah’s house with them!!” she exclaims dragging me down the stairs, “So your father and I have decided to have breakfast with you.” I’m still in shock, did she get abducted by aliens when I wasn’t looking? I think as she continues to talk all the way down to the dining room, hey! This room looks just like I remember! I’m seriously going to cry, I think as I gaze around the room, I noticing my older brother.

"Jay!!” I cry, running over to him and giving him a hug, “I’ve missed you! Look! I’m almost as tall as you!!!” he laughs and we all sit down to eat together like a happy family, like we used to. The only difference is I’m faking it.

********

I had just finished packing my bag and I was hugging Jay when the door bell rang. One of our servants opens the door.

“Bye!” I call to my family running towards my friends, screaming. They all began screaming and running too and we met halfway, and then fell down laughing.

“Let’s go!” I say as we all get up and start walking towards Sarah’s house.

********

Once we got to Sarah’s house, I broke down and started crying. I can’t pull off this happy thing anymore. My friends look at me then each other and they pull me into the house. They drag me into Sarah’s room and Sarah presses the button for the intercom.

“Hi Tara, could you please bring us ice cream, chocolate, candy and anything else that could help with a broken heart?” she asks politely, then my friends gather around me. “What happened? Who is he?” Sarah asks me so I tell them everything, from start to finish about Sebastian. Somewhere in the middle of my story the food came and we pigged out. Then I realize what day it is, December 18th, my birthday.

I start crying harder.

“Some birthday this turned out to be” I manage to choke out, through my tears. My friends just hug me.

********

10 days after the sleepover with my friends, someone knocks on my windows at 2. I walk over to them, and I see who it is. I grab the keys (I still lock them it’s a habit now) walk outside to see Sebastian. I drag him into the forest, and then he turns to me.

“Hey Lil” he says to me, “I haven’t seen you in a while”

“I’ve been busy” I tell him, I look over to him, his face is different... cold even... I realize as he speaks again.

“Me too, listen Lily I don’t think we should see each other ever again.” He tells me and I feel as if the world is ending.

“Why?” I ask, still in shock, he couldn’t mean that could he? I look into his eyes but they too are different, changed, and even hostile.

“We’re at war Lily, and I don’t want to be on friendly terms with my enemy.” He says, yup the world is ending... I think to myself, and he’s lying.

“That’s not why and you know it. It’s because of Annie...” I start to say and notice that surprise flickers across his face; I laugh “what you didn’t think I knew about your little girlfriend?” I snarl at him.

“So you do know the real reason then, fine I will tell you exactly why I don’t want to see you anymore. I never want to see you again, you’re a stupid 11 year old who can’t leave me alone and I’m thirteen and I have a girlfriend and she’s more important to me then you are” He says to me, I feel the tears coming, “Awww did I hurt the big baby’s feelings?” he says, as the tears begin flowing down my face,

“YOU DON’T GET IT DO YOU?!? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!!! What happened to you Sebastian? Once you were sweet but now you’re a self centered BASTERD!! DON’T WORRY I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ETHER!!!!! You just don’t get it do you? You never did... I love you Sebastian,” I yell at him, he looks shocked “You just don’t get it” I mumble as I turn and run back to my house. I lock the doors and somehow made it to my bed, I’m not sure how though… I curl myself into a ball, crying, and feeling like I can’t breathe… Damn you Sebastian. Damn you.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is my baby xD so i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writting it xD oh and sorry for the crappyness of the writting this part of the story is at least a year old maybe a year and a half :/