Status: On an indefinite break sorry about this....

Dear Romeo, Where Do You Think You're Going?

Chapter Four

*****Flashback*****

“Lily?” I say walking into her bedroom, she was curled into a ball on her bed, and she doesn’t answer. I walk around the bed to her. She’s staring blankly at the wall. “Lily? Are you ok?” I ask her, she looks at me with tears in her eyes. Then she sobs and I pull her into a hug. “What happened, Lily?” I ask her, she pulls away and sits up.

“Jay, I talked to Seb..” She says trailing off, as tears began forming in her eyes. Suddenly I was pissed, I know she likes and if he did anything to her, I will hurt him.

“He said that he never wants to see me again...” she says trailing off as she starts to sob, “I’m just a stupid eleven year old, and he cares more about his girlfriend…” I hug her and think, I’m going to make that bastard pay.

*****End of Flashback*****

“Jay!” Lily calls out running over to me from the training area, I cringe,

“Ocean,” I hiss, “you can’t use my real name, it’s dangerous” she blushes,

“Sorry Reaper, I forgot” she tells me smiling, I love my kid sister, and her strength, she never let’s anyone know that she’s hurting inside, I think looking at the smiling girl, I will make him pay for what he did to her.

“Yoo Hoo!” Lily says waving her hand in front of my face, I look at her, “Your squadron is leaving” she says pointing to the far end of the training grounds, he could see his men leaving.

“Shit! Bye sis! Love ya’” I say, running towards my men, while pulling on my mask.

“Be careful!!!!” she screams at me, I grin at her and pull my mask over my face. I quickly join my guys, and we grab our weapons and move out.

We were a few miles from the enemy’s base when we hear an announcement from the camp, it was faint but we could still here the panic in the announcer’s voice.

“TENSHI! CODE BLUE!!!”

I curse, they know we’re here. I turn to my men,

“Guy’s! Code Blue means they’ve spotted us! The Tenshi are coming!” I hiss at my men, “Positions! Now!” My men go to their ‘positions’ aka they hide in bushes, and I climb a tree and pull out my sniper rifle.

A few minutes later, the Tenshi come out of their base. They had a new member, well I had never seen him before, and I’ve been here for the last two years. I give my second in command the signal to open fire. One of the guys go down, I motion for my men to stop, the Tenshi look around, confused and trying to figure out where the fire had come from.

“MEDIC!” The new guy screams, his voice seems familiar, I watch as his entire squad jump into the bushes, everyone except him and Tiger (the one who’s injured),

“SHADOW!!!” Dragon screams at him, I have always admired that girl’s courage, “Get to cover! They won’t kill him!” She was right, I think, none of the officials know what truly goes on out here, we have met on several occasions, and are under a truce, to injure but not kill, how do you think her men have lasted two years? I think to myself.

Suddenly there’s movement on the far side of the clearing, the medic’s had arrived. I watch as a new girl runs towards Tiger and Shadow, we’re not allowed to shoot the medics, but the girl looks strangely familiar… It’s Annie, I realize after a few seconds, I look back at Shadow, then at Annie, they keep making eye contact, it’s Sebastian. I smile and take aim with my gun, this might break our treaty but I can finally get revenge on Sebastian for what he did to my sister. I make the sign of the cross,

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me for what I’m about to do.

Amen

I make the sign of the cross again. I lower my head and use the scope to take aim.

Three…

Two…

One…

BANG!

Annie falls to the ground, a red stain growing across the front of her shirt.

“ANNIE!!!” Sebastian screams, running towards her, I motion for my men to retreat, they are staring at me in horror, I had just broken the unspoken code, I killed a medic. My men retreat but I stay in the tree, until the Tenshi leave. The medics are still there. I hop out of my tree, and walk over to the medics, they look up and I drop my weapon. They go back to attempting to heal her. The head Medic, (Jane) gets up and walks over to me, she looks angry.

“YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOOT MEDICS!!!” she screams at me, I lower my head in shame, “Why did you do it Reaper? I know you’re a good guy, so you must have had a reason” she says her tone softer. I look up at her, and sigh, she’s always right, and she see’s right through me.

“Her and the ‘Shadow’, the guy beside Tiger, made my little sisters life a living hell, she was in love with ‘Shadow’ then she saw him making out with Annie, and it broke her heart, then Shadow came to tell her that he never wanted to see her again ‘cause she was a stupid 11 year, he was 13 at the time and that he wanted to spend more time with his girlfriend. That was six years ago, everyone thinks she’s fine but I know her, she is dying on the inside.” I explain to Jane “I just wanted Shadow to suffer like my sister did” She nods, and is about to speak when her second in command comes up to her and whispers something in her ear. She smiles and nods.

“You will have to explain this to Jenn but I have a feeling that it will be okay.” I nod this is a win – win situation for me but Sebastian that’s another story, I think smirking, as I walk away. I run into my men a few minutes later and explain to them what happened.

“They’re back!” My cousin Sarah screams as Jay and his squad walk in.

“Reaper!!!!!” I scream launching myself at him, and grabbing him in a hug.

“Whoa, Ocean!” he says, pushing me off him. “I have to go see the commander” he tells me, getting up and walking towards the control center. Sarah walks over,

“You didn’t tell him did you?” she asks, as I shake my head, “The commander is going to tell him isn’t he” I nod and Sarah sits down beside me saying, “This could be amusing”. A few seconds later, half the camp is sitting down next to us and waiting, they know something is going to happen. A few seconds later we all hear Jay.

“HELL NO! MY SQUAD IS TO DANGEROUS!!! SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE PART OF IT!!!!! SHE’S MY KID SISTER! HELL NO SIR!!!!!!!!!!” there is silence for a few seconds then “SIR IT’S MY SQUAD!!! I SAY NO WAY IN HELL!!! ITS TO DANGEROUS!!!!” I sigh and stand up, I clear my throat,

“YOU’RE JUST AFRAID THAT I’LL BE BETTER THAN YOU!!!!” I scream, then I sit down and wait, right on cue, the commander and Jay come out. I wave at my brother. “Hi” I say to him, he glare at me, then turns to the commander,

“Fine, she can be on my team” he says through clenched teeth, I look at Sarah and smile.

“NOW!!!” I scream, and the commander jumps away from Jay and everyone throws water balloons at him. They all connect and Jay is soaked, we all scatter, leaving Jay there, angry and wet.

**** A week later ****

“Come on Ocean!” Jay calls out as he pulls on his mask and walks towards the entrance. I hug Sarah then I pull on my mask and run towards my brother. He tosses me a semi automatic gun with a scope, my favorite type, I smile then I put my belt, complete with knives and explosives, on.

“Move out” Jay says, leading us into the woods and away from the training grounds. He stops and turns to me, “Ocean, we have a truce with the Tenshi and the medics, never shoot a medic and don’t kill a Tenshi, the Tenshi are the only ones who wear masks. Everyone else is fair game, oh and don’t get killed.” He says to me then leads us deeper into the forest. The forest seems way to quiet..

“Reaper…” I say and he stops and looks at me, “I think we’re walking into an ambush” I tell him, he looks skeptical but hold his gun out in front of him. He motions for us to get cover. I run over to the nearest tree, climb it, Jay climbs up a different tree and the rest of our squad jump into the bushes below us. I look at Jay, he nods then gives the signal. We open fire on the trees ahead of us, and enemy soldiers return fire from across the clearing, it was a trap.

Jay looks relieved that he listened to me. We stop firing and the enemy crawls out of the trees on the other side of the clearing when I hear a twig snap behind my tree, I look at the other people in my squad. They didn’t hear anything, I stand up on my branch and jump to another one tree behind me. I look below me, there was a guy in a black creeping up behind my squad. I jump out of the tree and land silently behind the guy. I had pulled out my knife, so I grabbed him and put my knife against his throat.

“Don’t move, or I will gut you like a fish” I tell him pulling him, behind the tree I jumped out of. Suddenly, with one quick move the guy and grabbed my knife spun around and put it against my throat, I gulp.

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t gut you like a fish” he snarls, “Well?” he says pushing the knife farther into my skin, I can feel a trickle of blood running down my throat.

I don’t think I’m getting out of this alive…
♠ ♠ ♠
told y'all you would meet my character xD anyways enjoy might not be able to update for a while im in shit with the parents xD