The Fourteenth Squad Captain

Chapter 1

My name is Sai, I'm 16 and without a dad. You see when I was 10 my dad died but passed something on to me that I didn't even know existed. It's called a zanpakuto. A zanpakuto is a sword with a living spirit inside of it. Just like my dad i was born with the ability to see and communicate with spirits. And another thing there's a place called the soul society but it's real trust me I've been there.
When I was 9 my dad said "We're going on vacation just you and me" then smiled. We went to the soul society and I said "This is the best place someone could live!" When we got home I saw about 6 soul reapers murder my dad because he took me to the soul society. Even though I'm a soul reaper I will get my revenge!

2 YEARS LATER

"Bye mom I'm off to school!" I yelled to tell her I was leaving. As I was walking to school I heard someone come up from behind me so I looked back.... And of course It was my best friend Yamato.
"Good morning Sai!" He yelled, "I heard you said you were going to the soul society. So can I come?" You see Yamato is a soul reaper as well, you see his mom was one of the best soul reapers ever. "Sure just don't destroy those two cities again." I replied
"Aw but where's the fun in that?" he said irritated, "I mean what if my zanpakuto is itching to destroy, you know how he gets."
"I don't care he can just wait for a fight!"
"But-" he said right as I tackled him, "what the hell man?!" Just then a huge monster with a mask for it's head called a hollow.
"Ugh why now?" I ran behind a building no one would would ever go and turned into spirit form. I grabbed my zanpakuto and ran as fast as I could toward the disgusting creature. "Feel the wrath of my blade!" I jumped up and sliced his head in half. Slowly he started disappearing. I was furious because I had thought they stopped coming to this town after I destroyed two menos grade. I went back to the building to get back in my body. After I got back into my body I went back to Yamato and scolded him.
About an hour later we arrived at school late. "Why are you so late?!" asked our teacher Mrs. Kairi. "We um.... we would've arrived earlier but-" I said when Yamato interrupted me. "We wanted to finish our homework." Yamato explained.
"Alright then turn it in" she commanded. Luckily I had finished my homework and turned it in, but knowing Yamato's luck he didn't do his. As soon as Yamato heard that he ran out the door and went home to go get his homework.
"I knew it" said Mrs. Kairi.
"Want me to go get him?" I asked.
"That would be nice..." she sighed.
"Yes ma'am." I yelled dashing out the door. It took me about fifteen minutes to get to his house, once I got there I gave him a roundhouse kick in the face. He begged and pleaded me to do his homework for him until I finally caved in. After we got back to school class was almost over. "Sorry we're late!" I said to our teacher.
"It's alright you just got here in time to hear the homework assignment." explained Mrs. Kairi.
"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!" Yamato yelled out of nowhere. After that everyone started laughing at him.After we got our homework assignments I told our teacher that I wouldn't be back at school for a long time. We started to leave when Yamato asked, "Why wont be at school for a while?" I flicked him in the head and said "We're going to the soul society you idiot!"
"Oh yeeeaaaah." he said with a funny look on his face. I flicked him again and started to walk to my house to prepare for the trip to the soul society
About two hours later we met up at an old abandon shop and made a doorway into the soul society. "This is it" i said, "we're on our way!"
"Yup." said Yamato.
♠ ♠ ♠
pls subscribe and comment