Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Eleven.

I smiled at him when I said, “Are you hungry?”

“If you are.” he said to me.

“Quit lying, I know you. You eat more than you breath but can stay so skinny.” I said as he grinned at me.

“Wow, you do know me well.” I said as we walked down the steps.

“P-lease, I have been friends with you since kindergarten!” I said.

“True, very true.” he said to me.

We walked downstairs and just sat in the kitchen thinking of what to cook. We didn't have a lot of food we needed to go to the store. We were still arguing when he came up with the most brilliant idea. Three words. Order. Take. Out.

“Oh my fucking gosh! Why didn't I think of that!” I said.

“Because I'm so awesome and though of it.” he smirked.

“Har-har.” I said grabbing the phone and menus my mom and I have collected over the years of all the good take-out places in Summerlin.

“Oh! That one!” he said pointing to some Chinese restaurant menu.

“Ok then.” I said as we picked out what he wanted. I also got something for my mom for when she came home tomorrow.

I then called and gave my order to the stuck up bitch who couldn't understand me. She seemed like she was too good for a job, but who am I to judge? I sat on the table while Brendon just smiled at me like some lunatic sitting on a stool.

“Whats up with you being all smiley?”

“Nothing, you just don't know how happy you make me.” he said.

I smiled back at him, “Thanks, you make me pretty happy too.”

He then smiled at me again then looked at the wall behind me with a gaping hole in it from my fucking father.

“How did the hole get there?” he asked.

“My damn father.” I said.

“Oh.” was all he said, but it was strangely comforting.

We waited about forty-five minuets until the food got here. Much to my dislike Brendon payed for it. I told him he didn't have to, and it was the truth. That's what I had a money for, to pay for stuff.

I grabbed the food and brought it over to the table. When I put what I got for my mom in the fridge with a not on it saying:

Dear Mom,
Here is some takeout we got, I ordered something for you! Love you mom!
Love, Sky


Brendon smiled at the note I wrote on the box. “Your so cute.”

“Thanks but so are you.”

“Awh, thaks. You are cuter though.” he said.

“No you are.”

“Sky.” he said warning me.

“Ok, I give up.” I said.

“Yes.” he said as he had just won something.

“Your crazy.” I said.

“Yes I know.” he said as he kissed me on the check.

We then sat down and ate, everything was calm until we got into a rather... interesting conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Broing filler.
Love? Hate?
Oh and I'm sad I got no feedback on the last chapter.
I will update again tonight if I get lots of comments!
love you guys!