Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Fifteen.

The drive to Teressa's house was slightly lengthy and I was glad for that some days.

“So technically you and Brendon aren't actually dating. You have not gone out officially. In public. I don't think going to each others houses counts.” she said to me.

I smirked at her and then spoke. I guess I could be a smart ass sometimes, no, most of the time. “Well I might have a proposition for you deary.”

“Well darlin', what may that proposition be?” she asked me in a very fake southern accent.

I laughed at her nonsense. “Well your lover named Ryan talked to me, and he asked if I would like to double-date with you guys. You and Ryan, Brendon and me.”

“Hmm, well I would say yes to that. I'm not sure if that actually counts as an official date for you and that damn Ritalin-child but it's close enough.” she said smirking.

“Ok, what ever you say,” I said, “I'm excited now. The only thing is, is that we have hung out before all together. I kind of feel like it's just like us all hanging out together but with labels.”

“LABELS ARE FOR SOUP CANS!” she screams which actually made me jump. I'm a very skittish person.

“Teressa, chill.” I said attempting to calm her down.

“Sorry, I spazz out a lot, you know that Sky. Also, I agree with you. In reality it is just us all hanging out but with labels.” she said to me with wide eyes.

“Yeah I'm sure we will figure things out.” I said.

“Yes.” she agreed with a smile on her face. I looked down at her hands, she had her hands clenched into tight fists.

“You ok?” I asked her.

“Yeah I'm fine.” she replied.

“You sure?”

“No.” She said with urgency, “It's just I don't want to flip out on my parents or anything. I need to learn how to calm down.”

“Yeah I know how you feel.” I said remembering the time I wanted to kill my sperm donor. I had it all planned out when he was passed out on the couch I would simply stab him in the heart, or slit his throat. Anger took over my mind and I needed help. Give me self control.

I got to Teressa's driveway and looked at her. “Do you want to come to my house?”

“Yeah I'll go and let my mom know.” she said.

She walked inside her house and then came out shortly. She walked gracefully to my car and then opened the passenger side door.

“Lets roll.” she said to me with a huge smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will probably update again tonight (:
I'm in a very good mood, which usually puts me in a writting mood.
Any construstive critism would be appriciated :D