Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Eighteen.

At night I felt my body stir. I felt the room spin, getting faster and faster. I felt my body quiver and shake. Say you're a person who absolutely despises roller coasters. You can't stand the G-force feeling and you hate going on them. One of your friends drags you onto one and you have your eyes closed before the car starts moving. You climb up the first hill and you feel your stomach in your throat. You look over at your friend, go ahead, give them a name; boy, girl, hermaphrodite, doesn't matter. They give you a smile as you close your eyes and wait for the vertigo and nausea to begin.

This is how I felt. My room spinning, my body on fire and shaking uncontrollably. I haven't been able to eat or sleep in three days. I have tried really hard to sleep but unconsciousness will not come to me. Everything I eat comes back up. This is fucking hell. I think I need to go to the hospital, wait I forgot I'm now passed out.

I wake up and I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember was being alone in my room and it spinning. Spinning was never a pleasure for me, even as a child. I lied back in bed and tried to sleep. I looked at the clock and it was blinding me for an odd reason with it's red lights reading 3:00am.

I knew sleep was not going to come, so I decided I might as well figure out what could have happened to my body... seizure possibly?

It's Thursday morning, and I think I had a seizure...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler.
I'm writting more to update again tonight.
Do you think she had a seizure?
Or you could be some doctor and you know she didn't.
But she could of.