Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Nineteen.

The sunlight rose, I looked at the time on my clock, less blinding now and my alarm went off at the exact moment I looked at the clock. I only set it so I new when to get out of bed. So I knew when to come out of my endless thinking mode. Endless thinking mode? Lets call it that for now.

I got up and was confused, why is this suddenly happening. Nothing is different. Nothing is different with my diet, life. I mean my dad left but I slept and ate fine the first three days he was gone... now this is fucking hell. I need to tell someone. Teressa? Brendon? My mom? Ryan?

I think I need to tell them all at the same time. Today after school. Perfect timing, baby. I'll invite Brendon, Teressa, and maybe even Ryan over. Then I'll have my mother come down. After that I might go to the hospital. Yeah, I think I should go to the hospital.

~*~

I didn't even attempt to eat anything, the odd thing was that I felt fine. I feel normal, not sleep deprived our malnourished, nothing, normal. I went to my car and went and picked up Teressa.

“Hey Sky,” she said getting into the passenger seat.

“Hola mi amiga,” I said nonchalantly.

“How are you?” she asked.

“Well, bad. I need you to come over after school, bring Ryan, we can all fit in my car. I'm bringing Brendon too.”

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

“Look, I just need to tell the people who I care about most. I want them all to know at the same time.”

“Ok,” she said with a unsure look.

School passed by quickly, without a doubt I needed to get help with this recent onset of problems, I just needed to let people know. Now. I talked to Brendon during lunch and he said his parents would be cool with it. Brendon's parents were away for the weekend we hung out, and quiescently all of his brothers and sisters had plans too. Odd, the way things work out sometime.

After school I went to my car and I found Brendon, Teressa, and Ryan standing around my car. They all looked nervous.

“Hey guys,” I said giving Brendon a hug.

“Hey.” he mumbled back. None of them knew why they were going to my house except Teressa, she just knew I had news to tell her.

~*~

We got in the car and I started driving and Teressa suddenly freaked out.

“You aren't pregnant are you?!” she almost screamed from the backseat.

“No, I promise,” I said.

“Wait, what?” Brendon asked confused.

“Nothing I'll tell you all when we get to my house.” I said to all of them

Getting to my house seemed a lot quicker than expected...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler... next chapter will be better.
Oh and in the last chapter for those of you who don't know what a hermaphadite it, it's a person with a dick and vangina... a he/she basically.
Comment, subscibe, and have a nice day.
-Harmony :D