Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Two.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" he asked Teressa.

Me and Brendon were about to burst out. Both of us had the I-want-to-scream face on. We waited untill Teressa responded.

"Um, sure." she said.

"Coo-" he beagn to say but Brendon and I cut him off.

"Oh my god!" We both screamed.

"Yes, yes I was planning on asking her." Ryan said.

"Finally!" I said. Teressa had a smile on her face.

"Now it's up to you dude." Ryan said giving Brendon a pat on the back.

"What?" he asked.

"Ok bro here's your shot do it."

"What no, she's my best friend."

"Sure, thats what they all say." Ryan said, "We all know you like her."

"No I don't, well I-I do but as a friend." Brendon said.

"Bullshit." Ryan said, "Your pretty bad at lying through your teeth."

"I'm fucking not lying!"

"Ok, whatever."

"Guys knock it the fuck off before I kill both of you!" Teressa finally said.

"Ok we will stop, once Bren admitts that he loves Sky."

"I don't ok."

"So! Whats your favorite color?" I said getting them to stop arguing. It was awkward having them argue.

None of them answered me. We just finished eating, and then left. All of us then went back to my house. My mom was ok, she was sleeping. We went down into my basement. It was finished and sound proof.

"Oh hey what about your car?" Brendon asked.

"Oh yeah want to come with me to jumpstart it?"

"Yeah." he said.

"Guys we will be right back." I said.

"Ok." Teressa said.

We walked up the stairs and went outside quietly. Brendon the pulled his car over to my dead car. I grabbed a pair of jumper cables from my garage and hooked them up to his running car then to mine. I waited a few minuets, then turned the key and my car roared to life.

"Yes!" I said. "Thanks Bren."

"No problem."

I turned off my car and and unhooked both of our cars and shut both of the lids. Then I put the jumper cables back in the garage. We then went back inside.

We were about to go downstairs when I then walked into the kitchen. "Here take this." I said to Brendon throwing a bag of chips at him.

"Cool. Ryan will be happy about this, god that man is so skinny but eats like a fucking pig."

"True. I'd have to say he does." I then said.

"Yeah, I can't believe he asked Teressa out. I though he seemed giddy."

"You didn't even know?" I said.

"Nop, I didn't." he said.

"Wow." I said, "He tells you everything."

"Yeah he does."

"Yeah." For some reason I blushed. I then grabbed another bag of chips and we walked downstairs. We then saw something that shocked us again. Damnit how many shocks do we need in one night.

~*~

"Damn you guys get a room." Brendon said.

We walked downstairs to find my those two freaks in each others arms on my couch. Teressa looked happy with him.

"And you say to us about a fuck fest..." I said.

Once again they were speechless. "We brought food." Brendon said.

"Food!" Ryan said running for the bag.

I then took Teressa into another small room in the corner of our basement. She had the biggest smile on her face. "So... you did like him."

"Um no." she said.

"Bull, don't you dare lie to me. You were just sitting there with your arms around each other on my couch."

"Ok, yeah I do like him." she said.

"There, thats what I wanted to here." I said.

"Aw, thank deary." she said to me.

"Welcome love." I said.

"Can't wait for you and Brendon..."

"What!" I said.

"You know what I said."

"We are just friends."

"Thats what they all say..."

"Your turning into fucking Ryan!"

"No, I'm not thats the truth." she said.

"Whatever you say." I said.

"C'mon lets go back out." she said.

"Ok." I said giving here a hug.

We then walked out to rejoin the guys. They were eating chips, and talking. Probably talking about the same thing Teressa and I were.

"Hey guys." Brendon said.

"Hey." I said.

"Whats up?"

"Nothing." I said.

"Cool."

A sort of awkward presence fell over us all.

"So, you and Brendon." Ryan said.

"There is nothign going on betwween us. Were just damn friends." he almost growled at his best friend.

"Chill dude I was just messing with you." he said. "There will be something someday."

"Whatever." Brendon said.

I then heard the basement door open. "Sky are you home?" I heard my mom ask.

"Yeah mom." I said as she came down the stairs.

"Hey guys." she said.

"Sorry we woke you up." I said.

"No you didn't, I was awake when I heard someone come in, then go back outside, then into the garage, then come back inside."

"Oh yeah, Brendon and I went and jumpstarted my car." I said.

"Oh yeah, hey guys." she said to all of them.

"Hey." they all said back.

I am still in high school and I couldn't move out, but my mother needs me to stay with her just like I need her. I hated my father and hated being in the same room with him but I loved my mother. Now he is gone and I forget everything, and stop hurting myself.

"Well, love you Sky. I'm going to go."

"Ok mom. Love you." I said as she went back up the stairs.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah." Teressa said.

We basically hung out all night. I had one question on my mind though, Does Brendon like me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed, so sorry if it is confusing.
Love it? Hate it?
Tell me whatcha think. (:
[Edited: January 20, 2011]