Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Twenty.

We got to my house and I found my mom home again and I made them all sit down on the in the living room. Brendon and Ryan sat on the floor because they are just little gentleman like that. Our couch only sat three comfortably.

“This isn't an intervention? You giving us and intervention?” Ryan asked.

Brendon slapped him in the chest, “I don't think so you idiot.”

I ignored them while I heard my mother speak up. “Sweetie, what's wrong?”

“Well, last night I felt dizzy, my body was shaking and the room was spinning. I haven't been able to eat or sleep in three days. Also I passed out.”

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

“Should I go to the hospital?” I asked in a quiet voice.

Brendon jumped up and grabbed my hand, “Yes, I'm taking you now.”

My mom got up too. “Get in the car, were going now.”

We all got into my mom's min-van and we all went to the ER.

“Why did you wait to tell us now?” Ryan asked.

“I wanted to tell you all at once so that none of you would get upset because I didn't tell you.” I said to them.

“Ok,” he replied.

I looked back at Brendon, he just looked sick with worry. I felt fine, but he couldn't see that.

We got to the hospital and the practically dragged me in there. My mother gave the nurse all of our information and they got me in a room. We were all waiting in there for about an hour until the doctor came in. Our hospital was so. Fucking. Slow. I hated it.

I told him everything and he ordered a full line of tests and admitted me to the hospital. Oh fuck, I hated hospitals.

Hopefully they could find out what happened.

My mom had to go home for work and Ryan and Teressa had to go home. Brendon called his parents and told them he wasn't leaving. He stayed by my side all night...
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty update...
Oh well. At least it's an update.
I dedicate this chapter to my friend Anthony who loves my story.
This is what happends to me when all of my friends leave me to go on a band trip... I post shitty and short updates.
I miss my friends and my boyfriend.
Fuccckkkkk.
Oh well. I will try to update more frequently.
Oh, and the acoustic version of "Lying is the most fun..." is orgasmic.
I hope you know I'm being sarcastic, it is amazing though.
Comment, subsribe, and have a nice day.
Love, Harmony