Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Four.

“Damn bump!” I said going over the bump Teressa and I went over today. I was taking her home and then going to Brendon's.

“Ok we all know you have strong feeling against that bump, go slower next time.” she said.

“Yeah, I should go slower.” I said realizing how fast I actually go.

“Yes, you should.”

“Wait, who are you my mother?” I asked.

“Yes, I am now don't let him fuck you too hard now.” she said

“What the hell!” I screamed.

“You know, what have I been pestering you about all day?” Teressa asked looking at me.

“Like I said, Brendon and I are just friends.” I said.

“Sure, sure, whatever you say.” she said.

I slapped her in the arm, “We are, and why are you and Ryan annoying the shit out of me?”

“Because like I said before, Brendon likes you more than he lets on. He actually told me.” she then said.

“Ok I believe you partially, but when?”

“A few weeks ago.” she said quietly.

“Really?!” I said shocked.

“Yup. I promised not to tell you.” she said.

“Well, you broke your promise!” I exclaimed.

“I know, but it was killing me!”

I guess I should now explain to you why Teressa can't be trusted with a big secret like this. She is a blabber mouth... badly. Brendon even knows it! Why would he even tell her? I'm puzzled now. Why would he tell her? Oh well. His fault that I now know that supposedly he likes me.

“Oh you.” I said.

“If he hates me for telling you, then I fully apologize.” she said.

“Wait, then why did he say he didn't like me then?” I said as we were pulling onto the street her house was on.

“He didn't want you to know, he is probably afraid of what you will say.” she then said as I pulled into her drive way. I then felt a new sudden rush. Like adrenaline was flowing through my veins. I sat there quietly. I didn't know what to think. I knew she was telling me the truth. I then realized she was sitting there watching me.

“Earth to Sky!” she said.

“Huh? What? Oh yeah.” I said looking at her.

“Shock hit you?”

“Yeah.” I said as I looked at the clock in my car, it said 7:46 pm.

“Well I'm going to go, have fun Sky.” she said.

“Yeah thanks, bye.” I then said as she got out of the car and went inside her house.

I then puled out of her drive way and made my way to Brendon's house. I felt weird now, like nothing made sense anymore. He was my friend, nothing more... unless it ended up being that way. Would it? I now have no clue. I felt confused. I mean I liked him more than I let on before but I got over it. I realized we were friends. Nothing more really. I mean like he though me guitar and stuff. He was my friend. Do I like him?

I pulled onto his street and I looked at the clock on my dash board, it the read 7:59 pm. Time to go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go... what will happen?
love? hate?
don't be a silent reader!
[Edited: January 20, 2011]