Status: Active-ish.

Things Have Changed For Me...

Seven.

I knew I would keep that promise, I never wanted him not to be my friend. It would break my heart I we weren’t friends. I would die inside.

He kissed me again, I got the butterflies I got in my stomach just like the first time. Once again this kiss felt just right. I felt happy. He was laying on top of me. I felt him struggle to keep his weight off of me so he wouldn't crush me. I pulled away, “You can relax skinny boy, you wont crush me.”

He smiled and I felt him relax as his body weight pinned me against the couch. He stared at me for a few minuets while I played with his hair. He leaned in again and put a gentle kiss on my lips, barely touching them with his. I smiled when he pulled away. He looked at me with a smile. He then moved between me and the edge of the couch. He wrapped his arms around my waist and the next thing I knew I fell asleep.

~*~

I was jolted awake by my phone vibrating. I looked and saw that it was Teressa. I smiled knowing she was right all along. I felt Brendon's arm around me, but we were in a bed instead of the couch. I looked over at his face and saw he was sleeping. I slowly shrugged off his arms careful not to wake him while my phone was still vibrating.

I answered it whispering. “Hey Teressa.”

“Hey. Hows it going?” she asked.

“Good I whispered.”

“Why the hell are you whispering?” she asked.

“Umm...” I trailed off.

“Brendon right?” she asked.

“Yeah...” I said.

“Awwww!” she almost screamed.

“So, you guys didn't fuck did you?”

“What the hell? What? No.” I said. Teressa was a very out front person.

“Do you like him?” she asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“Did he tell you he liked you?”

“Yes.”

“I told you!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah you were right.” I said.

“Ha!” she said.

“Well I got to go.” I said.

“Ok use protection dear.” she said.

“Shut up!” I said still whispering.

“Ok Sky.” she said. “Bye.”

“Bye.” I said and then hung up.

I looked back over and saw Brendon still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I looked at him realizing features I never realized on him. His closed eyelids with long dark brown lashes on them. I could see a hint of stubble on his face. I saw his eyes moving back and forth under his eyelids, he was dreaming. I smiled. I was laying a few inches from his face. I felt his arm move and find my waist again. He somehow got his arm under me and wrapped my arms around me. He pulled me close to his body. I smiled and saw he was still dreaming. I smiled and fell back alseep.

~*~

I woke up an hour later still in his arms, us face to face and he was looking at me. I still felt kind of sleepy.

He kissed my forehead and said, “Hey Sky.”

“Hey Brendon.”

“You look beautiful when you sleep.”

“Thanks.” I said.

“Welcome.”

I felt happy. I really liked Brendon, he actually tried to be somewhat romantic and didn't just try to get in my pants. I fucking hate when guys try that. It only happened to me once. I was young and naive. Now I know better. I felt happy and safe with him.

I felt my phone vibrate again. It was my mom.

“Hang on Brendon it's my mom.” I said.

“Ok.” he said wrapping his arms around me again.

I answered the phone again. “Hey mom.”

“Hey sweetie, are you guys ok?” she asked.

“What? Oh yeah, were fine. I think I'm just going to stay here tonight mom.” I said. My mom really didn't care, she trusted us. She has known Brendon since we were little. She knows he is respectful and that is the truth. He is.

“Ok Sky, goodnight love you.”

“Love you too mom.” I said as I hung up.

Brendon looked at me again. He just smiled. I smiled back at him. I looked at my phone it said 11:11 pm. Brendon looked at my phone also to see the time when he said, “Eleven eleven, make a wish.”

I smiled and made my wish. He then kissed me lightly on the check. I smiled happily. He then kissed me again. I again felt the little electric shock I felt when he kissed me. My body felt like a live wire. Sensitive to his touch. He rolled me on top of him. I lightly traced my tongue over his lower lip. He teased me like I did to him earlier by not letting me in. I tried to do the creepy low growl in the back of my throat and then he pulled away laughing.

He smiled at me, “That's my job.” He then made the growling sound in his throat, I tried doing the same thing. He just laughed again at what I couldn't do with my alto voice. I smiled at him, then he kissed me again.

He rolled on top of me this time not even trying to not crush me. I felt his breathing quicken. Mine did the same. I felt happy for about the millionth time that night. I felt insanely happy, I honestly have never been this happy.

He then traced my jawline with his hand moving my hair behind my right ear. I shivered under his touch. His thumb was where my pulse was and I knew he could feel my pulse quicken. He traced my lower lip with his tongue, this time I let him in immediately. I could feel my heart skip a beat. He pulled away and smiled against my lips. I felt my lips curve upward into smile also.

He kissed my forehead and fell beside me. He once again wrapped his arm around me and we both fell asleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
;)
love? hate?
i am having a creativity burst.
special thanks to ShawnieRiot for all of the comments.