Status: Its a little slow going. but give me slack i'm new!!!

Im a gothic, badass lesbian...oh yea, and a half vampire!

Emery Carpathia is no normal 17 year old goth. No. she doesnt beleive in a prince charming. She doesnt need some Knight in shining armor to come and defend her honor.

She can do it all on her own. She is a fighter. She and her two older brothers have been fighting ever since she could remember. Since her father was taken to prison, for which she has suffered deeply from. Emery is strong and hates to be treated as if she were made from glass.
Emery's mother, Annabelle is a full blood vampire. which means she doesnt age. So every two years or so, they pack up and move again. Emery doesnt mind it much, she doesnt make much contact with humans. It was too dangerous, and also somtimes painful. with their hunger for blood. but more importantly: death.

Half bloods, unlike full blood only had to feed every month. but their darker hunger was for death of humans and full bloods alike. Emery doesnt know everything of her kind, but when her family makes the move to Bismarck, North Dakota. Life for Emery will change dramatically. starting with a beautiful girl, Trinetta............
  1. chap 1. Im no innocent girl, Im a creature of the night!
    Emery is introduced.
  2. chap 2. Hungry for the Night.
    Emery and her older brothers explore the town. also Emerys first fight in town!
  3. chap 3 .School for the undead?
    Emery shows off her Vampire strength. then without sleep has to attend school.
  4. chap 4. A strangly good first day.
    Emery meets new people. and makes some strange friends
  5. chap 5. Half breeds/ Trinetta perfection
    Emery meets another half breed and joins a band. we learn about Trinetta's hard life.