Love, Would you bury me?

Would you bury me? 02

Drab, Boring, Predictable, Loveless. Interesting, Exciting, Unpredictable, Fantastic. Those are some words you could use to describe my life as of now. It's been 2 years since he left and i'venever forgotten about him. I'mnot moving on with my life, and he's moved on with his.

"Kate" I heard a familiar voice say, "you ready to go?" asked Ryan, the guitarist for my band, The Hot Water Nine. "Come on! we're gonna be late."
He grabbed my hand and drug me to the car, he opened the passenger side door and I got in and buckled my seatbelt.
He started the car and turned on the radio, pulling out of the driveway. He put a cd in and I heard 2 familiar voices pulsating through the speakers, Mine and Matt's. I listened to the guitar and the drums, letting the music take me. Feeling the rythm, becoming the music. I closed my eyes and sang along.


They finally did it they made me cry.
Before I was sad but now I wanna die.
They said they were sorry, but not it's too late.
My life was in their hands and they threw it away.
So now i'm laying on the floor.
My breath is getting short.
My vision is getting blurry.
I will be at peace soon so don't you worry.
I hear voices in my head.
They are starting to fade.
I hear a scream and then it disappears.
It's starting to fade black.
I finally did it I made you cry.
Congrats to the tears of the day.
Look who's crying now?


I smiled and looked over at Ryan who was grinning, "I can't believe we were lucky enough to find someone with a voice you yours to play for the band" he said.
I smiled and blushed, "Well.. i'm really not all that great. I've heard better."

We got to the garage that we practiced in, it was at Matt's house. I got out of the car and opened the garage door to see all the guys standing there looking at me, I raised an eyebrow and backed up slightly. "If this is one of you guys' evil plans to throw stuff at me, get me wet, or get me dirty. It is not going to work this time." I smiled at them, but it didn't seem to bother them.
Our drummer, Nikky, was the first one to speak up, "Kate. I think you should sit down."
I looked at her and I could feel my heartbeat increase. I didn't know what was going on but they were acting different,
were they going to fire me?
did they find another lead singer?
someone to replace me?did I do something wrong?
Those were the first questions that sprang to mind as I sat down on the couch.

Matt sat down beside me. He looked me in the eyes and held my hands comfortingly. "We got a call. You remember the band Separate the Days?"
I tried to smile at him and swallowed, I could feel the lump in my throat getting bigger, "You mean Matt and Pat's band?"
He smiled at me and nodded, "Well you see, they have some gigs lined up, and they want us to maybe.. tour with them. But it's up to you. I mean if you don't want to miss school it's fine we under-"
I grinned and cut him off by jumping on him, hugging him tightly.
"I would love to Matt!!"
Everyone in the room cheered. Everyone seemed so happy. I thought from here on out everything was going to be perfect, we were finally making our dreams come true, but boy was I wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mood: Somber

Loathing: My Period (ehhhh)

Loving: Zachary <3

Music: Pray For Plagues by Bring Me The Horizon