Love, Would you bury me?

Would you bury me? 03

"Honey, you need to wake up" I could hear the hushed voice say, I slowly opened my eyes to see a tan girl with bleach blonde hair standing above me with a worried look on her face. I rubbed my eyes, "but why?"
She furrowed he eyebrows into a frown, I have to admit she was pretty, her name was Jessica and she was my girlfriend of 10 months. She wasn't really my type, she was very high maintenance. She was the complete opposite of my type actually.My type was Kate. My face dropped when I thought about what had went on 10 months ago.

Zach don't think about it
I remeber it like it was yesterday.


My phone was ringing. Kate and I talked on the phone everyday since I had moved, nothing had really changed other than the fact that we hardly saw each other. It was just a normal day like any other, the week before I had asked Jessica to be my girlfriend. I asked Jessica to pick up my phone.Big mistake. I could faintly hear her voice, it was hushed. She said "You stay away from him, don't try to take him from me, he obviously doesn't want you so just give up." I knew Jessica was jealous of Kate, but I didn't think she had that little green monster riding on her back that directed her every move. I sprung up off the couch and grabbed the phone from her. I glared and Jess, "Hello Kate?! I'm soo sorry about that. Please don't worry. You can call whenever you want. Jess is just in a bad mood today." I could hear her sniffle lightly and I knew that Jess had hurt her feelings, "Zach. She's right. I don't want to cause any problems so i'll just go, ok?"
"KATE JUST WAI-"
I was cut off by a loud click which let me know that she had hung up.


That was the last I had heard of her. A 16 year relationship gone, because of the girl that was standing above me.
My thoughts were interrupted by a high pitched whine coming fromIts her mouth. "Zaaacchhhhyyy baaaby get up, you promised today you would take me to band practice with you."
I frowned and silently cursed myself for making such a ridiculous promise. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30, I sighed, "Be ready in 10 otherwise i'm leaving you."
A high pitched squeal erupted from her mouth and she clapped her hands together, skipping out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know. I'm finally over writer's block and i'm writing a lot more chappiess xD. so expect a lot of updates.
xxx
Kate