I'm Married To You?!

I Don't Hate You

Around 3 AM~
I was half asleep when I heard the front door creak open. Jake came over and sat next to me. "The stars are really bright tonight." He said and I lifted my head up. "Yah," I mumbled and yawned.
"You should come inside," he said. I had changed, into short shorts and a tank top, earlier and I was freezing. But I wasn't about to admit that to him. "If you don't go in on yourself, I'll have to take you in forcefully." Jake said. I just crossed my arms and didn't move. "Fine, be that way." He said, stood up, and reached for me.
I pushed his hands away and slowly stood up. "Don't touch me." I said and walked towards the door. I was sore and just wanted to sleep until I died. When I got to the door, I felt arms close around me and I was lifted off the ground. "Jake, put me down!" I argued and tried to push out of his arms but me being sore and weak and him having arms of steel really didn't help.
He carried me up to the bedroom and set me under the blankets. He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Why?" I asked.
"Even you don't deserve this." He said, pulled his arm away, and left. I let my head hit the pillow and the second I closed my eyes, I fell asleep.

Nightmare~
My dad was coming towards me with a knife in his hand. Jake was holding my arms behind my back and they were both laughing at me trying to pull away. My dad was now in front of me and cutting up my arms and neck. "Jake, Jake, don't let him hurt me anymore." I begged. They both laughed again and my dad lifted the knife. He forced it down into my stomach and I couldn't breathe.

Waking Up~
I woke up crying and trying to catch my breath. I must have screamed because Jake ran in a few seconds later. I pulled my knees to my chest and covered my face with my hands. "Zora, what happened?" Jake asked softly and sat next to me. For the first time since I've met him, I wanted to curl up in his arms and let him hold me. But that was stupid. Jake put his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him.
"Sorry," I whispered. He looked at me confused and I wiped my eyes. "Sorry, force of habit." I said again. "Stop saying you're sorry." He said and brushed some hair out of my face. "Sorry." I said.
"Dude," he said and chuckled. "Sor...I should just shut up." I said and forced a small smile. "Sounds good," Jake said and smiled. I looked down at my hands around my knees. "Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked. I just shook my head and stayed silent.
He put his arm around my shoulders and I let myself lean into his side. I looked at his hand around my shoulders and noticed he was wearing the wedding ring. "You're still wearing it?" I asked, confused, and looked at him. He shrugged. "Why wouldn't I?"
I shrugged. "Because you hate me," I mumbled and waited for his comment that would make me feel like shit. "I don't hate you." He said instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe, Be Happy :D