I'm Married To You?!

Like And Love Aren't The Same

After Shower~

I changed into short shorts and a black and purple tank top. In the mirror I looked so plain and ugly. Black hair down to my waist, golden/brown eyes, thin, long eyelashes, I just look horrible. Especially with all of the bruises and what-not.

Then a knock sounded on the door and I jumped. "Hey, you done in there? We need to talk." I heard Jake's voice through the solid wood door. I wiped the tears from my eyes and unlocked the door.

I slowly opened it and I came face-to-face with a shirtless Jake. "Hey," he whispered and rubbed my arm gently.

"Hey," I whispered. Then, without warning, he hugged me tight. I slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled on the inside. We stood there and then I felt his lips on my forehead. It was a good feeling, but so strange. Being hugged is also a strange feeling that I'm not used to.

"Am I a job to you?" I asked and immediately regretted it. I quickly looked up and he shook his head.

"No, you're my wife. And you better get used to it." He said, chuckled, and kissed the tip of my nose. "And, to answer your question from the other night, no. You aren't annoying or bitchy." He said and then I was off of the ground and in his arms.

He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He laid down next to me, put his hands on both sides of my head, and leaned over me. Jake pushed my hair out of my face and looked deep into my eyes. With his right hand, he intertwined his fingers with mine. "I really like you," he finally said and I managed a slight smile.

"I like you too..."

"No. I mean...I REALLY like you, Zora." He said and I held my breath. "I might even love you." He said and then kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havnt written in a while!
Comment, Subscribe, Make My Day? :) <3