‹ Prequel: Summer Lovin

The City of Dreams

They spent a summer together; a summer of twists, turns, and turmoil. A summer of utter chaos, heartbreak, beginnings, and ends. But all summer's must come to an end, and with it relationships.

Sabrina has moved back to Los Angeles where her parents bought her an apartment. Seeked out by agents, stalked by the paparazzi, the notorious ice queen has become a semi successful actress in the short months since she left the beach house in Hawaii.

Grace has settled back into her home state with it's ever changing seasons, her mind never straying too far from Nicholas Jonas. She's living a mediocre, average teenage girl life, just like before she ventured out to Hawaii that last fateful summer. So when she's called down to the office one cold, wintry day, it's nothing she could ever have expected.

Joe and Nick have moved on seemingly effortlessly from all the incidents surrounding the unspoken summer vacation. Together with Kevin, the brother's are creating music again, and they've successfully released a new album. Fame has never encompassed them as wholly as before, providing the best distraction for Nick, keeping his mind off of that small town girl. As for Joe, the scantily clad LA females are his only cure, his only permanent distraction.

When the four of them are thrust together, tied together by unexpected, surprising events, will the same disastrous outcome from Hawaii repeat itself? After all, history does have a way of, well, repeating itself.