Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

One.

You know, I thought this house was gonna be a lot...louder. Or at least, like, alive. No one’s awake! Okay, granted it’s only...7am, but still. I expected at least a greeting when I arrived but no. Nothing. Just snoring. There’s a lot of that.
Sighing, I moved to my favorite’s room. Yeah, yeah, sue me. He’s like my brother, of course he’s my favorite. I poked him repeatedly, but only got a flick of the wrist and a groan before he turned over, ignoring me. I laughed slightly, pulling at his hair.

“Pauly,” I whispered, “Pauly, wake up.”

“Go away.” He grumbled into his pillow.

“It’s me, you dipshit.” I rolled my eyes, smacking his bare back. “Get your ass up.” He turned his head, eyes opening and eyebrows furrowing.

“Bri?”

“Rise and shine, sweet cheeks.” I smacked his cheek lightly.

“What’re you doin’ here?” He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

“I told you I was visiting.”

“When?”

“Last week.” He stared blankly at me. “You were drunk when you answered the phone.”

“Well shit,” he flopped backwards, “why didn’t you call when I was sober?”

“More fun this way.” I grinned as he turned to look at the clock on the wall.

“It’s fuckin’ 7am! You crazy bitch, the hell’s wrong with you?”

“What’s not wrong with me?” I stated, shrugging. “I don’t even get a hug? Fuck you then.” I stood.

“It’s too early.”

“Lazy asshole.”

“Annoying bitch.”

“Fuck you.”

“When and where?” I scoffed, rolling my eyes as he laughed.

“I’ll just go wake up everyone else then.” I huffed, leaving his room, moving to Mike’s.
“Mikey,” I sat on his bed, shaking him, “Yo, we got a situation!”

“Capital S-I-T…” He trailed off, yawning. He looked at me, a smile forming. “What you doin’ here, baby girl?” He sat up, wrapping his arms around me.

“Just visiting. I told Pauly.”

“He didn’t mention it.”

“I know. He was drunk.” He laughed, shaking his head.

“I love ya, but it’s too early. I’m goin’ back to bed.” He kissed my forehead before lying back down.

“Nighty night.” I left, moving to the next room. Ronnie was out cold and for a second I thought some slut was next to him and contemplated smacking him, but then I realized it was Sammi and grinned, leaving them alone. Snooki and Jen’s room was next.

“Waaaaaakeee upppp!” I yelled, grabbing their pillows out from under them and wailing them both. “Wake up, wake up, wake up!”

“Stop ittt!” Snooki whined, pushing me into Jen.

“Whoa, girl! Ass in my face!” Jen yelled, laughing.

“Good morning to you ladies, too.”

“I can’t believe you’re here!” Snooki stood, hugging me. “I missed you!”

“I missed you too, shorty.” I said, grinning.

“Oh shut up.”

“Leave the shrimp alone.” Jen said, hugging me next.

“I hate both of you.” Snooki lied back down. “Goodnight.”

“Ugh, you’re all so fucking lazy.” I said as Jen, too, laid down. I shook my head, going to the room Angelina and Sammi shared. Sammi was with Ronnie so it was just Angie in there.

“Angie.” I said. “ANGGGIEEEEE!”

“Oh my god, go away.” She groaned. I beamed. I never had a problem with her before. We always got along and had our moments together. “I love you but seriously leave. I’m exhausted.”

“Well fine.” I stood. “See you later then.” The last room was Vinny’s and I was a little nervous going in. I’d always had a crush on him. He was sleeping peacefully and I felt bad for a moment. I stopped feeling bad when I jumped on him. “VINNY!”

“Get off me, woman!”

“Don’t call me woman!”

“Then get off me!”

“Wake up!”

“I am awake!” He sat up, pushing me into his lap. “Your loud ass mouth woke me up 10 minutes ago.”

“I don’t have a loud ass mouth, jackass.”

“Right.” He rolled his eyes. “Okay, I’m awake. How ya doin and all that. Can I go back to sleep?”

“No. You have to stay with me until everyone else wakes up.”

“No way. They wake up late all the time.” I cocked an eyebrow at him, challenging him. I realized then I was still sitting in his lap and his arms were around me, but did I move? Pffft, you cray cray or something? Please.

“I’m gonna make breakfast.”

“No you’re not.” He shook his head. “You can’t cook. You nearly burned down the house last time you were here.”

“Mhm. I know. And since no one can stop me, I’m gonna cook all I want.” He sighed dramatically.

“Fine, alright? I’ll stay up.”

“Yay. I love you.” I kissed his cheek before standing. “Come on, though. I’m starving and I know you can cook.”

“Alright, alright. Damn, woman. So needy.” He walked past me, completely shirtless, and down stairs. I smirked, following him.

My name’s Brianna. I’m currently 23, DJ Pauly D’s best friend and I’ll be living with the Jersey Shore cast this Summer, for personal reasons.

…Oh, did I mention my best friend Tori’s is on her way to stay here, too? Whoops, must have forgotten that. I hope they don’t mind.
This is gonna be one hell of a Summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT NOW MOTHER FUCKERS.

:]