Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

Two.

I walked up to the house, looking at it. I never really liked the Jersey Shore cast, but I always live with Bri, so since she's gonna stay with them I'll learn to live with them. I walked in, placing my bag where Bri's was in the doorway.

"THE PARTY DOESN'T START TILL TORI WALKS IN!" Bri yelled, jumping in the room.

I jumped, "Jesus. Scare me like that again, I dare you." I placed my hand on my heart, she laughed.

"Tori! Good morning, doll!" She said, bringing her arm around my shoulder. "How are you on this fine, brisk morning?"

"Cold, and tired. Where's my bed?" I asked, we walked into the kitchen and one of the guys was sitting at the table.

"You are not going to sleep." She said, "Sit." She pushed me down in the chair. The guy looked at me.

"Vinny, this is Tori. Tori, Vinny." She grinned, so this is the infamous Vinny she's always talking about? He's cute.

"Hey Tori. Nice to meet ya." He held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too, Vinny." I said, shaking his hand.

"Firm shake for a girl." He pointed out.

"Not your average, girl." I laughed, he nodded.

"LOVE!" Bri screamed, I looked at her.

"What?" I groaned.

"What do you want me to make you for breakfast?" She asked.

"You? Cook? Bri, you haven't cooked at all since I've lived with you." I stood up, going into the kitchen. "So, what do you want me to make you?" I asked, she scoffed. I laughed at her.

She gasped.

"You gotta meet the rest of them!" She said.

"But... aren't they sleeping?" I asked as she took my arm and dragged me up the stairs.

"So?" She asked.

"Bri, I don't want to bother them! I actually want them to like me so I don't start shit." I said, we walked into a single room.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Bri said, sitting on the bed, slapping that amazing muscular tattooed back... Oh, look, I'm getting distracted. I'm definitely going to like it here.

"What now?!" The guy glared at her.

"Well, bro." She started. "This is my friend, Tori. Tori, this is Pauly." She said, pushing me down to his eye level. I blinked at his amazing face.

"Hiya." I said, blinking. "Sorry for waking you."

"Hi, it's okay, she woke me up once already." He took his hand and held it out. "Nice to meet ya."

"Nice to meet you, too." I took his hand.

"ALRIGHT! Next person." She pulled me into another room. There was one bed, but two people. "The guy's Ronnie, the girl's Sammi." I nodded, then she pulled me to another room. "Yo situation!" She called slightly.

"Back so soon baby cakes?" The guy asked, I glared at him, no one talks to my best friend that way.

"Well, I came to introduce my girly." She threw me on the bed. "Mike, Tori. Tori, Mike." She said.

"Uhm, hi." I laughed, getting up.

"Hi, you staying here with her?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah, where she goes, I go... most of the time." I laughed, he nodded.

"Well I'd love to talk to you ladies, but I'm going back to sleep." He turned around. Bri and I walked out. She dragged me to another room.

"GIRLS!" Bri screamed.

"Not again!" One of them groaned.

"Snooki! This is Tori. Tori, Snooki." Bri said, Snooki blinked a couple of times and waved slightly. I did too. She plopped back down. "Jen, this is Tori. Tori, Jen." The girl didn't even look, she held her hand up before it fell. Bri pulled me along again. "And last but not least, this is Angelina." Bri said as we walked in and a girl was sitting in bed. "Angie, Tori. Tori, Angelina." Bri introduced.

"Ohh, another girl in the house?" Angelina said.

"Yep." I laughed slightly, she nodded.

"Get ready for a roller coaster ride of your life, sweetie." She said, I furrowed my eyebrows as Bri pulled me downstairs.

"So you girls have your rooms yet?" Vinny asked as we got back into the kitchen.

"I don't... I don't know about Bri." I raised my eyebrow at her. She just ignored me and smiled.

What a crazy son of a gun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beat that, you're just jealous we started a Jersey Shore story ;]

<3 T.