Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

Twenty.

"MY BABY'S GETTIN' MARRIED! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!" I sobbed, dancing. Me and Snooki screamed as we took each others hands.

"IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUN!" Snooki screamed.

"I totally get to fucking be the fashion designer." I stated, "I want my baby to have the biggest, whitest, guido-ist wedding EVER!" Bri's eyes widened.

"Love is so romantic. Let's go out tonight and celebrate." Jenni said.

"Agreed." Vinny said, we all nodded.

"Eh?" I grinned to Bri, she laughed.

"Of course." She said.

"DRINKS ON ME!" I screamed, slamming my credit card on the counter.

~

"T-SHIRT TIME!" Vinny and Pauly bellowed out from downstairs. We were all hysterical.

"CABS AH HERE! YO EVERYONE, THE CABS AH HEA!" Pauly yelled, Bri was the first down, looking her best. Jenni came down in her usual Jenni outfits. And me, I was in a tight dress and heels. Nothing too big, don't want to steal the shine away from the engaged ones!

They're so adorable. I knew it from the beginning that they'd be married... okay... maybe not, but still, I had a good idea of it.

The guys went in one cab as us girls got the next.

~

As we got into Karma we started partying.

"I'D LIKE TO MAKE A TOAST!" I screamed into the microphone after being allowed to go to the DJ booth. "I WANT EVERYONE IN THIS PLACE TO CHEER FOR MY BEST FRIEND AND HER FIANCE!" I screamed, there house went wild. I grinned, sticking my tongue out. "Congrats Paul, congrats Bri. May love stay with you two." I smiled, tipping my head to them.

"FUCK YOU!" Pauly yelled up.

"No thanks, Pauly." I giggled, running down to the floor. Bri slapped me, but I laughed and we all continued dancing.

My night was made. For real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come at me bro, come at me!