Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

Sex, I mean Six.

After some nice shots of liquor I was ready for this club. I dressed to impress tonight. I walked to Bri and Snooki, they were drinking everything but liquor.

"Are you guys gonna dance?" I asked over the blaring music.

"I'm not right now." Snooki said.

"I might!" Bri yelled, I laughed.

"Well, I am." I said, strutting my way to the dance floor. I got right into the groove. Then a pair of hands went on my waist, I turned my head to look at the person. It was Mike. "Ah, hey Mikey." I smirked as he pressed himself against me and we grinded to the music.

"Hey, what're you doing on this dance floor alone?" He asked.

"Oh you know, the girls aren't as buzzed as I am yet, so they're playing it safe."

"Well I'm here." He smirked, I giggled.

"That you are, my friend." I agreed as he turned me around. I brought my arms around his neck.

"You have a sexy outfit on tonight, you gonna dress like this every time we go out?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Only if you want me to." I smiled up at him.

"Well I do." He smiled back.

Tori, what are you doing? You like Pauly, remember, dummy! Mike's your roommate, nothing more, nothing less... right?

"I think we need to leave this place." He said.

"Where would we go?" The liquor was starting to hit.

"Well," He smirked, "We could go to the bathrooms or find a backroom... that is, if you don't just want to go back to the house." He said.

"Well, the house is empty, and will be for another couple hours." I stated.

"Home it is." He nodded, "C'mon." He took my hand and led me out. We walked all the way home.

We walked up to our room and I took those dreaded heels off.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked, still having a sense of reality.

"Yeah, do you?" He asked, something in his eyes made me soft.

"Yeah." I said, "Help me out of my dress?" I giggled cutely at him.

"I'd be honored." He said, I spun around and held my hair with one hand and my dress up in the other. He unzipped it as he placed a small kiss on the back of my neck. I turned and he ripped his shirt off and kicked off his shoes. He then discarded his belt and pants. "You gonna let go of that dress soon?" He asked.

"Not until those boxers come off." I winked, he grinned as he dropped them down.

"This better?" He asked.

"Much." I then let go of my dress, making it fall around me. He got on the bed, waving me to him.

"Come and get me baby." He said, I crawled to him.

It started with me on top, but that switched.

He flipped us over, taking charge. I grabbed the sheets as he thrust in and out with some force. This feeling right here is by far the best feeling I've felt ever. Though, I don't want Mike to know he's my first, but I don't want him thinking I've slept with more than him... if that makes sense.

For the first time in my life I wasn't the one in charge. For the first time I didn't worry about anything, I was living in the moment... and it's great. It's like a rush.

We both climaxed within minutes. He fell to the side and we looked at each other.

Did I seriously just fuck Mike?

I think I did. I liked it, and I don't regret it either.

My life = complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)