Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

Seven.

It was pretty late when we decided to leave the club. I still couldn't find Tori, but I figured she was with Mike. I tried calling but she didn't answer. Maybe she's at the house. In the car, I snuggled into Pauly's side, nearly falling asleep. He shook me when we got home and dragged me inside.

“Tori!” I yelled, yawning. “Where are youuu?” I stumbled upstairs, kicking off my shoes. “Tori?” I pushed Mike's door open, freezing. I slapped my hand over my mouth to prevent from screaming before fleeing from the room and closing the door. “Ew, ew, ew, oh my god, my eyes.”

“What?” Vinny asked, walking upstairs.

“I just saw Mike naked.” I waved my arms around, making a face. “With Tori. Holy shit, they fucked. Ew, ew, ew.”

“Seriously?” He opened the door, peeking inside.

“Gross! Why are you looking?” I smacked him, quietly closing the door again, making sure not to wake them. “Ugh. I can't believe her.” I hissed.

“Why not?”

“She just met him!”

“So?” I gave him a look of disbelief. “What?”

“Ugh. Men are so...ugh.” I rolled my eyes, moving into Pauly's room. “Your friends are idiots.” I said to him.

“I know.” He said, pulling his shirt off, getting ready for bed.

“Help me get this off.” I said, pulling my hair up and turning. I felt his hands on the zipper of my dress as he pulled it down and moved his hand to my single strap, taking it down as well. I stepped out of it, taking my earrings off. He got my necklaces and placed them on the side table as I walked into his bathroom. Me being in only a bra and underwear didn't faze him. I don't know if I'm insulted or not. I started taking my makeup off. “Get me a shirt.” I called to him. He brought it in a moment later; one of his fancy schmancy button downs.

“Ugh.” He made a face. “You got all ya girly shit in here.”

“Duh. It's my bathroom.” I pulled his shirt on, brushing my teeth after.

“It's my bathroom.”

“No. It's mine.” I brushed past him, hopping purposely into his bed.

“And that's my bed.”

“Nope.” I went under the covers. “G'night.” He rolled his eyes, climbing in beside me. “What are you doin' in my bed, fool.”

“Shut up.” He wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into him. “Go to sleep.” I grinned to myself, burying my face in his chest. Just like the good old days. Well, sorta.

“GOOD MORNING!” I heard Snooks yell.

“Get the fuck away from me.” I grumbled, head pounding as I pushed her away.

“Nooo, wake uppp! We need breakfast before work!” She whined.

“Make it yourself you lazy ass.”

“I can't cook!” I groaned, pulling the blanket over my head. “Did you and Pauly and fuck?” She asked.

“Hell no. You crazy?” I mumbled under the covers.

“Well you're in bed with him and wearing his shirt.” She stated. “You totally fucked.”

“We totally didn't.”

“Liar.”

“Shut up, Snooks. I would never fuck him.”

“Yeah, right.” She scoffed.

“If I make you breakfast will you leave me alone?”

“Yes!” I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

“Fine.”

“Yay!” She hugged me, ripping me off the bed and pulling me downstairs. “I'm starrrrvingg!”

“Ugh I have a headache.”

“Hang over. Get used to it.”

“Morning lovely.” Tori said as I walked downstairs. I cocked an eyebrow at her. “What?”

“What happened last night, Tori?” I asked, crossing my arms. She blushed.

“I dunno.” She turned away from me.

“Uh-huh...”

“I had sex with Mikey, alright?” She said. “I didn't mean for it to happen at first then he danced with me and...”

“Tori, does he know he was your first?” I asked quietly.

“No.” She shook her head. “Don't tell him.”

“Alright.” I shrugged. “But..” I bit my lip. “Don't get too excited. He's not one for relationships.”

“I know.” She sighed. “But I like him.”

“Just be careful.” I said. “I don't want you to get hurt.” She nodded, hugging me.

“Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

“Where's breakfast?!” I heard Ronnie yell.

“Shut up, I'm coming!” I yelled back as he walked into the living room.

“What?” He moved closer. “You wanna start with me?”

“Come at me, bro.” I challenged, grinning. He laughed, grabbing me and giving me a damn noogie like the jackass he is. “Hey! Let go!”

“Nope! Little brat!”

“Assshollleeee!” I pulled out from under his arm, jumping on his back. “Gotcha!” I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on.

“Get off me.” He laughed loudly. God, his laugh is so cute but damn, can he laugh a litttleee quieter? Big mouth.

“No. To the kitchen! I must make breakfast!” He actually carried me into the room, smiling and shaking his head. Ronnie can be the biggest asshole on the planet when he's drunk, but sober, he's such a sweet guy. Someone needs to keep alcohol away from him. For, like, ever. “What do you want me to make?”

“French toast. I haven't had that in years.”

“Alrighty.” I hopped down.

“Is that Pauly's shirt?”

“Yup.” I popped the 'P' as I wrapped my arms around him. “Love you, Ronnie.”

“Love you, too, Bri.”

“Don't drink anymore.” I said quietly. “Please?” He paused.

“I'll try not to.” I hope he's telling the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh didn't know what to write bsmfksmdlad

whatevas.