Status: new! ;; in progress.

Do Something Crazy

Eight.

"SAMMI!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, she turned and yawned.

"Tori!" Bri hissed, "Keep it down, you're so loud this morning." She groaned.

"Well, I'm sorry I'm happy." I grinned, she laughed.

"You're so stupid." Bri laughed.

**FF to later that night**

I decided to stay home with Sammi while everyone went out. Sammi was laying in bed, so I went into her room.

"Sammi, want to go outside?" I asked.

"No... I think I'm just going to stay in bed, I'm tired." She said, she's always tired.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks though." She said.

"No problem." I said and walked out. I sighed, sitting in the bean bag chair I took the phone out and called my cousin, CJ.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey CJ." I said, pushing my hair to the side.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Sitting in Jersey with my friend... who hasn't felt good for like years or some shit. Everyone else is out." I said.

"Why are you home?"

"I don't know, just felt like staying home, I guess." I said, then I heard talking. Everyone was stumbling in. Mike walked by with a blonde chick. I watched them walk passed me.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to Bri, she was flailing her arms everywhere. "Who the fuck is that?" I asked, looking at Vinny, he shrugged.

"Who are you talking to?" CJ asked.

"I'll call you back tomorrow." I hung the phone up, I looked around at everyone. I went to Bri. "Who is she?" I whispered to her, she shrugged. "Are they smushing right now?" I asked.

"I think so." She whispered, I walked towards the 'smushing room' and sure enough.

When I walked back out most everyone was passed out except Ronnie, who in fact, was sober.

"Ron, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, we walked out going into the outside hang out spot.

"Okay, please, don't tell anyone, but Mikey and I smushed last night." I said, his eyes went huge.

"And you just seen him go with that girl?" He asked, I nodded.

"Can I rant?" I asked.

"It's what I'm here for." He said.

"Thanks." I said, sitting there for a minute. "How the fuck dare he!" I started, making him jump slightly, "He fucking led me on! Now he thinks it's okay to be with her?! REALLY?" I felt a tear go down my cheek, "I know he's not one for relationships, but oh my god! He is such a fucking man whore! The least he could've done was tell me that we were just messing around and not leading me on just to go with another slut!" Ronnie started rubbing my back. "I just can't fucking believe him, what the fuck..." I breathed, trying to stop my tears, "Ronnie, did anything happen at the club I should know about?" I asked, he shrugged.

"Tori, I honestly and truely don't know. I wasn't paying attention to Mikey at all." He said, "But I do know it's not a good idea to sleep in your room tonight." He said.

"Well where the fuck am I supposed to sleep?" I asked, wiping my tears.

"You can use my bed. I'm going to go in Sam's bed." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, why don't you get to bed. We'll talk more in the morning." He said, I nodded.

"Thank you, Ronnie." I said as we stood up, we hugged each other. I walked in before him.

"Hey, you okay?" Bri asked, noticing me crying.

"I'm fine, just going to bed." I said, quickly grabbing my pajamas and switching into them. I hurried to Vinny and Ronnie's room and got in Ronnie's bed.

"What are you doing in here?" Vinny asked, he had his glasses on.

"I'm using Ronnie's bed tonight." I said, no matter how hard I tried I was jealous and crying.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I gave him a fake re-assuring smile, I turned in the bed and looked at the wall. Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!