Status: Active.

Dear . . . . .

Dear J.H

Dear J.H

I know you probably figured this out already, I wouldn't be surprised, but I've been in love with you for years.

I love your hair, perfectly curly and gorgeously blonde.

I love your eyes, the most perfect shade of brown I have ever seen.

I love your smile, I lived to see it each day.

I love your shyness, it is completely fucking adorable.

I love your skill on the soccerfield, it's so exciting to see you play.

I love your consideration, it may have only been for small things but you still helped me.

I love your positive attitude, I've never seen you get even the slightest bit mad.

I love the fact that even though we didn't really talk much, when we did you always had something interesting to say.

Hell! I even love your lisp.

But now . . . we both go to different schools, we both have different friends, we don't talk to each other anymore - not even on Facebook.

Everytime I think of you, I feel a stab of lonliness.
The thoughts i have about you are the ones I want to remember.

Now that we've gone our seperate ways it's getting harder to hold onto everything you are because I'm surrounded by fantastic people everyday now.

I know you'll probably never read this but I need to get this out.

I love you and I don't think that'll ever change.

Love always, your old friend Natasha.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't think I'm corny or anything for writing this but I'm too shy to tell him.
Anywayz!
byebyebye
sorry it's so short.