Status: Active.

Dear . . . . .

Dear G.C

Dear George,

I just wanted to say that...I love you.

I love you so so much.

I've loved you since the first time I saw you at that skating place in 1st grade where your brother and my best friend introduced us.

Remember that?

Remember when I asked you to skate with me and you said no and I sat in the middle of the rink refusing to move until you would.

Remember how we've been best friends since then?

Remember when my dad died my mother following only months afterward in grade 5 and you were my shoulder to cry on? I loved you then to.

Remember when I asked you to the 7the grade dance and you said no? I still loved you.

Remember when you beat up Danny P. in 8the grade because he tried to kiss me when I said no? I fell even harder then.

Remember how I once confided to you how much you intimidated me?

You being the student body president, football quarterback was quite intimidating for me always looking at me with those gorgeous baby blue eyes and asking for advice about other girls.

Do you remember that kiss that we had when I turned 13?

Do you remember how the next day you broke my heart when I saw you kissing Kelly the school's slut?

Remember yesterday when we had a snowball fight with snow cones?

Remember how you've always been there to pick up the pieces?

Well I do and that's why I love you.

Love,

Rosey
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol yeah ummm bye :)