Status: Active.

Dear . . . . .

Dear La Mia Sorella Della Lettiera

Dear La Mia Sorella Della Lettiera,

I hate to break it to you, but you aren't nice at all. You're cold-hearted, self-centered, spoiled brat who doesn't listen to anything that's NOT about you.

If you do actually want good friends, then stop being so mean! Maybe that's why you get along with guys better!

And when you say I'm fat or stupid or ugly, that really hurts. My self-esteem is pretty low already (and I've told you countless times about it) but stop kicking me while I'm down.

I trust you with my deep, dark secret, but seriously... maybe I told you because of another reason? Maybe somehow I want help? Instead, you just changed topic and moved on.

Your black hole of a heart is sucking up my happy fumes. When I'm done with high school, that's the day where my smiles will last miles. I'll finally be far away from you! Even though I hate being told what to do, I'm joining the army to get a break from you. Maybe I won't even come down during the holidays.

If only you weren't so stubborn, and only if this was a phase. I've known you for years, and you know: people don't change.

It's funny how you think I've changed, but really I just realized how cruel you can be, Sorella.

Remember: Do to people what you want done with you.

Yours truely,
La Vostra Sorella PiĆ¹ Anzianna
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm... I have a headache... so I'm pounding my pain into this letter. :D
But this is harshly real, none of the less... I didn't want it to come out so mean and cruel, but it did so... Oh well. *shrugs*