Status: On Hold Until I Like It Again

A Tornado Meets A Volcano

Eight

I'd been stood for another twenty minutes on my own when I finally spied the large afro that belonged to Ray. My heart leapt into my throat and I could hardly breathe. Would Frank be close? Would I see him one last time?

I pushed my way through a couple of girls, thanking my 5''4 height that I could get away with it. I was near enough at the front of the circle of people that had stayed as long as I had to meet them. I was star struck as I looked around. I could see Gerard signing a few posters and body parts, Bob and Ray were getting their photographs taken with a few girls and Mikey was engaged in conversation with a few fans.

Frank though, was no where to be seen. I rubbed my eyes, hoping I wasn't just getting tired and couldn't see him. I tiptoed and held onto someone's shoulder so I could get a better view. I knew he was small but surely I'd be able to see him.

My heart filled with sadness and I made my way through the people and out of the way. I didn't want to be there. It seemed selfish because it wasn't all about Frank. I loved the band as a whole, I loved their music and what they stood for but I was so consumed in what I thought Frank and I had, he was the only person I wanted to see.

I left the screaming fans and the rest of My Chemical Romance and started to make my way back to the hotel. I wasn't sure how I was going to get there in the dark, by myself, but if Lucy could do it, then so could I.

I cut down one of the back ally ways between the venue and an old pub so I wouldn't get stuck in the sea of people that were still floating about.

''I never thought I'd get to meet you.'' I heard a high pitched voice say. It came from further up the ally and no doubt it would be two people doing god knows what. I wanted to change my mind and turn around to go the long way but surely they'd stop what ever they were doing and I could walk by without seeing anything.

The girl giggled and told the other person to 'stop it'. I rolled my eyes and sighed, trying to make my presence heard.

''Stop what?'' I heard the voice ask her back. Just then I stopped. I heard her giggle again and he spoke up, ''You know, you're nothing like another girl I met today.'' I was angry, scrap that, I was furious. I felt humiliated and a joke. He might not have been talking about me but I didn't have time to process that thought. Frank wasn't a decent person. He was a jerk, my heart was right, we didn't have a 'thing'.

''Oh really?'' The girl asked, playfully. I heard her annoying giggle again and some awful sloppy, kissing noise.

I stormed past them, trying my best to kick him as I went. Of course I didn't know why I was acting the way I was. Frank was nothing to me and I was nothing to Frank. I guess when you get so infatuated with a person and they do nothing to stop you feeling that way, it gets to you.

''Jerk.'' I spat as I walked past him. I didn't mean to speak, it just slipped out. All I wanted to do was kick his leg and run away, but my mouth decided it wanted to cause a scene.

''Excuse me?'' He said turning to face me. His eyes grew a little wide, then a slight smirk adorned his face. I couldn't believe him. I didn't have anything left to say to him so I turned to run, leaving Frank and the unnamed girl in the ally.

I ran up streets I vaguely remembered trying my best to get to the hotel as fast as I could.

''Cleo!'' I heard him call my name. My heart raced but I refused to stop. ''Cleo!'' He called again, I could hear his voice get impatient.

I stopped where I was and doubled over trying to get my breath back. He ran up to my side and stared at me until I stood up right.

''What do you want?'' I snarled, feeling my temper bubble over.

''I want to know why you're so angry.'' He asked, like he didn't already know.

I was silent for a moment, but he just stood and stared, waiting for me to speak. I felt so small around him, I just wanted to lash out, but I couldn't.

''Well?'' He asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

''Because I am! You've managed to remember who I am from about five months ago, you cant deny you've flirted with me and messed with my head. You created some sort of moment when we were stood alone and then you go and hook up with some whore in a back ally!'' I screamed at him.

''Why do you care? We aren't together, you don't know me and I don't know you. This is all harmless fun, you cant stop me doing what I do. You're nothing to me.'' Frank stated calmly.

I knew every word he spoke was true, I'd already told myself that, but hearing it come from Frank made it all too real, and it hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update a day later than planned but I was real busy with work yesterday and didn't want to do anything when I got home.
Hope you enjoyed though.