Love Is a Four Letter Word, and So Is Liar

Let's Get Back Together

I woke up in the morning wrapped in Ryan's arms. I quickly glanced over to see him happily asleep. I slipped out of bed and put some clothes on. I tiptoed downstairs to make some coffee.

"So you forgave Ryan?" my mom asked coming into the kitchen already dressed.

I shook my head.

"Sure! I saw you two in your room sleeping. I just hope you used perfection." My mom smirked.

I turned a light shade of pink. Then I thought about what had happened.

"I don't know what happened. It wasn't supposed to happen. I think I made a mistake." I sighed quietly staring at my cup of coffee.

My mom shook her head and sat in the chair across from me. "Why do you say that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and pushed the hair out of my face. "He has a girlfriend."

"Well, I wish I could get you out of this, but you're old enough to fix your problems." My mom said. I nodded in agreement. "I have to go and pick up your grandmother for breakfast. Try and meet us for dinner."

I smiled and she kissed my forehead before leaving the house. I finished the rest of my coffee and placed the cup in the sink. Next I went upstairs to brush my teeth.

I felt two pair of arms snake around my waist. I finished and I turned around.

"I saw that you still have an extra toothbrush for me to use." Ryan said smiling.

I nodded. "Yes, why?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I used it. So how are you this morning?" he said with a grin. He placed soft kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes attempting to not enjoy it.

"Ryan, we need to talk." I whispered pushing him off me. Ryan pulled away, but kept a strong hold around my waist.

"Ok then talk." He smirked.

I shook my head and slipped out of his grip. I walked into my room and sat on my bed. Ryan soon followed and sat on the opposite side of the bed. I stared at the messy sheets trying to gather my thoughts. I knew what I wanted to say, but the words weren't forming on my tongue.

"I want to be with you." Ryan said quietly.

"What about Dawn? I don't want to be the home wrecker." I sighed.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders. "She's just a friend. I hated feeling alone. I hate to say it, but it was just to make you jealous."

I grinned. "Really?"

He nodded with a matching grin.

"Well it worked." I stated laying back into the bed.

"Good. Sowhat about us?" He asked lying back next to me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

"Well you know what I want. What do you want?"

I thought about it for a moment. Actually I knew my answer. I knew I was going to say the same, but I wanted to torture him.

He began sighing out loud, and coughing. "You know I want you too." I laughed.

He rolled on his right side to face me. "Really?" His eyes lit up like it was Christmas.

I rolled on my left side to face him. "Really."

He smiled wildly, and then pressed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, and pulled myself on top of him.

"Bianca, I've calling your cell-" We heard Kay yelled opening the door. She stopped talking and looked at me and Ryan.

We both turned bright pink, and Ryan got off of me while I sat up.

"I found them." She yelled over her shoulder.

"What do you mean you found the-Oh." Brendon said appearing at the door next to her. Both of them wearing grins on their faces.

Ryan stood up and picked up his shirt from the floor and pulled it over his head. "What's up guys?" He said trying to change the subject and refrain from them seeing him bright pink.

"So, I see you two made up?" Kay grinned leaning on the door frame.

"Why are you here?" I asked avoiding the smirks on their faces.

Kay looked at me in disbelief. "Duh, I told you we were all going to lunch!!"

I thought about it and smiled. "Oh yea. I forgot." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well hurry up and get ready!! We have to meet Spencer and his girlfriend at the restaurant!" Brendon yelled in excitement.

I looked at him like he was losing his mind and smiled. "Ok."

"I have to get home to change. I'll be back in 15." Ryan said kissing me softly before walking out the door.

Key closed the door behind him and ran to me jumping up and down. "Tell me what happened." She squealed.

"Let's just say, me trying to forget him forever didn't work." I smirked.

"No details?" She asked disappointed.

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm going to shower and change."

I grabbed some clothes and headed towards my shower. I took a quick one and hurried to put some clothes on. I put some makeup on, and pulled my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom to see Kay still sitting on my bed.

I laughed at her, and she looked up. "What?"

"Nothing. We got back together, ok?" I laughed.

Her blue eyes widen. "I knew it!!" She grinned.

She embraced in a tight hug. "I'm so happy!! Are you?"

I nodded. "Yes. Now let's go before they start telling us to hurry up!" I smiled pulling away and going downstairs.

Ryan was already showered and had clean clothes on. He saw me and walked over to me. He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. I smiled and pulled away.

We piled in Brendon's car, and headed towards the restaurant. The only thing that I knew right now was:

I had Ryan Ross, and he loved me. Nothing was going to ruin it either.

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
"holding hands and life was perfect, just like up on the screen "

I've decided to end this one at 20...I think it's a good number. Thank you for reading/commenting/messaging. I appreciate it.