Love Is a Four Letter Word, and So Is Liar

Come Back To Me

Ryan's Point OF View

"Ok dude how do you even know if they will even show up? There's like thousands of people here. It will be hard to find them." Brendon asked me peeking through the curtains.

"I already told you. I saw Kay take out the tickets, smile, and put them in her purse. If we know Kay as well as we think we do, they're coming. Besides I can pick Bianca out of any crowd." I reassured him.

"I know, but like, don't you think that by now they would have found out who the opening acts are?" Brendon said peeking his head out further.

"Come on Brendon. Do you honestly think that after what happened between all of us, they would still want to know how our careers are going? They think that our career was what caused us to not want to be with them." I sighed angrily.

"Yea you're right. But sometimes I like to think that she still thinks about me." Brendon sighed. He turned to look at me and smiled. "Let's just hope that they come."

The curtain was still open and I saw her. I didn't say anything. I just pointed to where she was standing. My words got choked up in my throat. Brendon saw the look on my face and turned to the crowd looking at them. She still looked beautiful than ever. I could pick her out in any crowded room. Her grey eyes were still sparkling and her smile so contagious.

I smiled proudly and peeked my head underneath Brendon's head. "I told you they would come."

"Hey guys, we go on in 10 minutes." We heard Brent say behind us. "So did you find them or not?"

We both turned around and closed the curtain.

"Yea we did. They came. Kay is more beautiful than ever." Brendon gushed.

"Um ok. That's nice. " Brent said walking away. "Come on we have to go get our gear ready."

We followed close behind.

'Hey Brent, can I ask you something?" I asked him walking faster to catch up to him.

"Yea go for it." Brent said glacing over at me.

"If you're Bianca's cousin, how come you two don't talk anymore?"

Brent sighed and turned around. "After everything happened between you two, she stopped answering my calls." He shrugged his shoulders. "I hear about her through my mom. That's my way of communication now."

"Oh." Brendon and I mumbled.

"Ok guys you ready for this?" Pete asked. We all nodded nervously. "Trust me you'll do great!"

"Yea just rock out." Patrick said doing a little dance. We all started laughing.

"Good luck!" They both said in unison. The lights dimmed and we ran on stage.

We started playing "Nails for breakfast"

I scanned the crowd looking for her. I looked over at Brendon who was doing the same thing. He looked back at me signally me with his eyes asking me where they were. I just shrugged and continued looking around.

Then I saw her standing right in front with Kayla. She looked up with her bright grey eyes glaring up at the stage.

I missed her. I missed the way her eyes lit up when she smiled and how they made me hurt when they shed tears. I missed her taste, her kiss, and the smell of her skin. I missed her so much. I needed her here with me. I want her in my arms again.

What I did to her was wrong. I was just so scared to lose her to someone else. I should have just called. But I knew she deserved better. She didn't need me. I wanted her to live her life, and forget about me. I didn't want her to get her heart crushed. I didn't want to get my heart crushed. So I left her the best way I thought fit.

Yea it was a shitty way to leave her, but I did. Now I wanted her back because I couldn't breathe without her. I realized my mistake. No one can walk away from someone that they were with for three years and pretend that they don't love them. I wanted to wake up to her again. I wanted to be able to hold her again. I wanted everything back again.

When the third song started playing I notice she was gone. I quickly looked around again wishing I could find her again, but I couldn't see her.

The rest of the show I couldn't see her anywhere. I couldn't find her and my heart started pounding loudly in my ear.

Did I just miss my last chance to get her back?
♠ ♠ ♠
"Walking out on the show is walking out on you. And walking out on you was still the best thing I ever did."

That's right 2 in one night...I'm on a roll. Maybe another one.