Love Is a Four Letter Word, and So Is Liar

Surprise

"Please go...I promise nothing will happen." Brent pouted.

I was currently on my way to drop them off at the airport. Him and Spence were trying to get me to go out on the last month of tour with them. I didn't want to.

When I parked in the airport parking lot, the boys hurried out to get their bags out of the trunk. I soon noticed Brent caring one my bags.

"What is bag doing with you?" I asked suspiciously.

"You're going with us." Brent simply answered.

I stopped dead in my tracks. There was no way I was going. They had to be fucking kidding me.

"No!" I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest.

Spencer turned around and grinned. "We knew you would protest. Although you did forget that I could just carry you."

He walked up to me and threw me over his shoulder. I began to kick and squirm, trying to get out of his grip.

"Keep trying, it's not going to work." I heard Brendon say in front of me. I looked up to see him standing there.

Kay was standing there laughing. "Oh yea. I find it very funny." I said sarcastically.

"If I go, will I be let go?" I asked Spencer.

"So you agree that you'll go?" Spencer asked.

I nodded.

"Good." And with that said he continued to walk.

"I thought you said you would let me go." I pouted.

"No I never did. I just agreed that you would go." Spence argued. "If you're going to negotiate, you have to be precise on what you want."

I did nothing. I noticed we were walking up the stairs. I was tossed on the couch. I looked around. Ryan was sitting there on the opposite with a girl. They seemed to be very close with one another. A little too close for my liking.

"Bianca?" Ryan said surprised.

I didn't know what to do or say, I was very uncomfortable.

"Surprise?"
♠ ♠ ♠
"Hate is such a strong word, than again Love is too."

Hello lovies!! Another addtion. Hope you like it. comment/message

This is actuall the lost chapter. When I was looking over through my chapter, I reailzed I missed one. Sorry.