Love Is a Four Letter Word, and So Is Liar

You Still Make My Makeup Run

Life sucks.

Seriously it does. You try being on a tiny bus, with your ex and his new girlfriend. It isn't the greatest thing to experience.

Yes, she tried to be nice, but I wasn't in the mood for it. I didn't want anything to do with her. I just wanted nothing to do with both of them.

Currently, I was sitting in the back lounge trying to watch "Spinal Tap." Spence and Kay were sitting there stealing glances at each other. I know they were up to something. but what it was? I have yet to figure or find out.

Finally Brendon came to get Kay for alone time, and then Spence walked out following them mumbling that he needed to eat. This left me all alone watching the rest of the movie.

The bus has filled with tension since I've came. It's making me uncomfortable, but I do my best to not blow up on Ryan. That came easy since I didn't have to talk to him. We go about our day just pretending the other person isn't there.

Ryan walked in looked at me, and closed the door. I didn't say anything. In fact I tried to pretend he wasn't there.

"Bee, we need to talk." He spoke softly.

I kept silent. A part of me wanted him to stopped, but another part of me wanted him to hear him out.

"I am sorry about everything." He said sitting down across from me.

"No you're not." I spoke, my voice cracked slightly.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "You don't know that." His quiet voice spoke.

His eyes never met mine when I redirected my attention from the movie to him. I knew he was gulity at the moment, it was written all over his face. I wasn't going to feel sympathy for him. Not after he has been parading around with that girl in front of me.

"Whatever. I'm not here for you." I snapped.

"Stop being like that. At least try and be nice." He hissed.

"I have no reason to be nice to you!" I hissed back.

Ryan looked in my direction and smirked. "You're right. I'm glad I left you behind." He said before getting up and walking out.

I sat there in shock.

Did he really mean that? Maybe I didn't hear him right.

I felt my face become heated and tears swelling up in my eyes. My heart was pounding so loud, I could hear it in my ears. The T.V. was no longer making noise. All I could hear was the beating of my heart. My breathing became rapid. My chest felt heavy, like a ton of bricks fell on top of me.

I ran towards the restroom. I locked the door and began bawl my eyes out. I was sure everyone on the bus could hear me, even though I tried to hide it by being in the restroom.

There's a soft knock on the door and I heard Kay asking me to open the door. I did what she told me. I needed someone to cry on; I just wanted someone to make this pain in my chest go away.

"What happened sweetheart?" She asked concerned.

I looked at her. I calmed my crying, and said four words:

"I hate Ryan Ross."