The Secret That Stays Between Us

Ch.4

Month Later 

Beau and Eric kept up the secret between them, every time they stayed at hotels while on tour they would share a room. Not every night did they do stuff with each other because some of the nights they were too wore out from doing shows. 

They were sitting in the hotel room when Eric smirked and and shot a rubber-band at Beau who was watching what was on television. He jumped and looked at him. 

"Did you just shoot me with this?" Beau smirks holding the rubber-band up. 

Eric smirks and nods his head, "Yes I did."

"Why you little." Beau gives him a playful evil eye while Eric laughed. Beau then jumps on him and they started wrestling. 

After they were wrestling for twenty Eric grinned, "I know to stop this wrestling?"

"Oh there's no way." Beau chuckled as they kept wrestling. 

Eric's hands weren't free so he lifted his head and started kissing him. It took Beau a few seconds to realize what was going on but when he did he instantly started kissing him back. He ran his tongue along Eric's bottom lip a couple of times then slid his tongue into Eric's mouth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were so heavily into the kissing they didn't realize someone walked in. Jared just looked at them with wide eyes then quietly walked back out and to the other guys.  

"Uhm guys, something is happening with Beau and Eric?" Jared stated in somewhat shock. 

"What is it?" Matt asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Are they okay?" Mike asked with some worry in his voice. 

Jared huffed, "Oh they are okay, well I guess more than okay."

"Then what the hell is going on?" Dave asked him.

"Well I, uh, walked over there to see if they wanted to go get something to eat and well....they were making out. I mean they were really into it that they didn't even notice I walked in."

After he was done talking all the guys started busting up laughing. 

"Yeah right." Mike said while laughing. 

"Yeah quit pulling our chain." Dave laughed. 

"I'm serious guys!" Jared stated while stomping his foot some which made the rest of them laugh more. Jared groaned, "If you don't believe me then come see for yourselves." He started walking out and the rest of the guys followed shaking their heads. 

When they got to the door Jared put his finger to his mouth telling them to be quiet. They then walked in as quiet as they could. But what they saw made them smirked, Beau and Eric were just sitting there watching television. 

"Dammit." Jared whined under his breath. 

Beau looked over, "What's up guys?" 

All of them laughed shook their heads and walked more into the room. 

"What's so funny?" Eric asked with eyebrows raised. 

"Oh well Jared here." Matt patted Jared's shoulder, "Has this wild thought that you and Beau were making out."

Eric's eyes went big for a few seconds them he looked at Beau. 

"Well?" Mike questioned. 

Beau bit his bottom lip and Dave said "I bet he was dreaming it huh."

Beau took a deep breath and let it put as he said, "Not exactly."

"Not exactly?" Matt, Mike and Dave asked at the same time. 

"Well, we have been doing that." Beau said an looked at Jared, "When did you see us?"

"Just a few minutes ago." Jared answered. 

"Well you weren't imagining it." Eric told him. 

"We have been doing stuff together, sexual stuff not just making out." Beau explained. 

"For how long?" Dave asked them as Jared had said at the same time. 

"See! I told you they were making out!"

"For about a month or so." Beau answered and Eric nodded. 

"So how the fans have been talking about you being lovers came true." Matt chuckled. 

Beau and Eric smirked nodding their heads. After the tour was over they told their families then they went ahead and told their fans figuring might as well get it out in the open then hiding it from them. A lot of them were happy for them but of course, like everything, there were opinions, sone bad some good and some people even criticized them but they just shrugged the bad opinions off and not let those opinion affect them.