Out of This World

And She Fell Into My Arms; Thank You Gravity

“That top with those bottoms, no if ands or buts,” Kevin said, pressing the large sea-green button on the holographic screen protruding from Aria’s silver wrist plate.

“Kev, this is pyjamas – not a prom dress,” I chuckled, moving the arrows around on the screen. Aria had changed the language setting from Aultirian to English since Joe kept badgering her about what everything said.

“Well sorry for trying to make Aria looks fashionable,” Kevin scoffed, crossing his arms.

“Our folks are suspecting Aria to borrow some of our clothes, right?” Joe questioned.

“Joe’s right for once and there’s no boyish clothes in her mini-wardrobe,” Kevin sighed, “But who’s closest in size, I’m obviously too big.”

“I’ll grab something of mine, it’ll be big, but it’s better than nothing.” I smiled, sliding off of the bed and walking into the room I shared with Frankie. I stood in front of my neat closet, scanning through the rows of clothes, debating between my blue and grey plaid button up and my Elvis Costello tour shirt. I decided on the Costello shirt and a pair of my black basketball shorts for Aria.

“I do believe that Joe is addicted to Eat ‘em All.” Aria giggled from behind the closed door.

“It’s just like Pac Man,” Joe chuckled, “If you have Pong I might just be in love with you.”

“Roberto would be very angry,” Kevin laughed, falling off of the bed as I entered. A chuckled escaped my lips – solely at Kevin – as I handed Aria the clothes, she slipped past me to change in the washroom.

“So the plan’s in motion – Mandy’s coming over at ten so we can head out,” Joe smirked, closing his sidekick. Kevin crawled back onto the bed, supporting his head with his palm.

“We have to make the beach trip phenomenal – so it’s another reason why Aria should come back,” I smiled.

“And what would the other reasons be?” Kevin asked, raising his eyebrow. Joe tackled me to the ground, knocking over a few stacks of fan mail we had to reply too.

“We see the way you two exchange looks, and how you have those ‘I wasn’t looking’ matches. Like at dinner,” Joe smirked, “You couldn’t take your eyes off of her.” Joe pulled me up with him as he stood.

“So what if I maybe, kind of, sorta like her?” I asked, shoving my hands into the pockets of my own pyjama pants.

My two elder brothers smiled as Kevin spoke, “Are you sure that someone who’ll meet thousands, if not millions, of guys would choose you instead of this ‘Roberto’?”

“I can always try,” I squeaked out, casting my gaze downward.

“Then we’ll just have to try and make this week the best week of her life,” Joe smiled. We heard soft feet pad across the carpeted floor, closing in on the guest room. “I call choosing the flick!”

Aria’s head popped in the door slowly before her body slid in. Kevin shot up from the bed, gripped Aria’s wrist and disappeared out the door, their footsteps fading down the stairs. Joe and I exchanged quick looks before running after them. Kevin had sat himself on the sofa while Aria was sitting cross legged on the floor as Kev brushed her hair. Joe and I gave him an odd look.

“What,” Kev asked shrugging his shoulders, “Ar has nice hair!”

“Ar? What are you a pirate?” I asked, taking a seat beside Aria on the floor while Joe started to browse through our movie collection.

“What are you, a parrot?” Kevin retorted, hitting the back of my head with the butt of the brush, “Joe, no alien movies.”

“I had the perfect one in mind,” Joe scowled, shoving Signs back into its spot in the box. His eyes sparkled as he pulled Bogyman out from the same box. Joe was a huge fan of horror movies, Kevin was horrified of them, while I did not mind them – but we would prefer to watch something else.

As the movie progressed Joe was leaning forward as he hugged a pillow and Kevin was hiding under a blanket on the couch. Aria was huddled into my side, on the floor, occasionally peeking out from under our blanket. I hoped she could not hear how loud my heart was jumping in my chest. I had only known Aria for a day, and I was already head over heels in love with her.

By the end of the movie Aria was soundly asleep from what must have been terror.

“You two do look quite cute together,” Joe smirked, sliding off of the couch. I sent him a tired glare as I slowly stood.

“Now here’s the hard part,” Kevin said, pouting his lip out a bit, “Do we wake Aria or –“

“I’ll carry her,” I interjected, quickly picking her up in the blanket gently, making sure that I did not disturb her too much. Joe rolled his eyes before he bounded up the stairs of the quiet house. Kevin and I quickly followed him towards Aria’s temporary room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not dead : )
School's been easy, but my work out sched and auditions (I FINALLY GOT AN AGENT!) are taking up the majority of my time : \
Readers: 28; Subscribers: 10; Comments: 11
<3

Let me know what your thoughts are so far~
Check out my new NJ story;;;
Underdog
It's basicly about a girl with Wicca heritage living in an extremly small town which is currently being the target of a mysterious creature that slaughters sheep--and other things ; ) Then the Jonas' move to town. It's a Non-Famous story, but I like how it's turning out so far : )

The next chapters of Every Mushroom Cloud Has A Silver Lining & Underdog will be my next updates.

Peace. Love. Murder. Complicate.