Status: hiatus. probably will be deleted. D:

The Ex Who Kept Coming Back

one.

"She looks insane,"

"Tell me about it." Jenny agrees.

We're looking at Annie, the total bitch of high-school, looking very stupid. She's been drinking from the mini-bar and is splayed over the couch in the living room. Her petite feet are wrapped in gladiator heels, her nails painted baby pink.

Where are we, you ask?

Nathan Anderson has the biggest parties ever. It's his annual summer party bash, packed with hundreds of kids from town. The police, surprisingly, haven't been here yet. But it's hard to keep this place a secret. The DJ is blasting music from Sean Kingston, and people are jumping everywhere. A few teenage neighbors came over to see what the ruckus was, but ended up being sucked into the party.

I glance at Annie again. She's giving Josh Wilson a lap-dance.

"Wow," I say, turning away from the two. It's kinda gross.

"If my parents find out I'm here," Jenny yells over the music, "I'm dead. They're totally against boy-girl parties, let alone ones with drinks."

Jenny and I don't drink. It's stupid. What's the point? We're only sixteen. We have 3 more years to go. Why ruin it now?

Suddenly, the music shuts off.

"Aww," everybody yells.

"DJ, where you at?" a guy calls.

"Give us some music!" says another.

"Great,"

"This sucks,"

People begin to stand up, and the music starts again. This time, it's David Guetta. A few dozen girls start to form a circle, dancing.
The room starts to smell weird.

Jenny stands up and grabs my hand.

"Let's dance," she says, and drags me near the circle. She grabs both my hands, and we jokingly dance like fools.

I'm laughing, until she swings me to the side and I fall face-first into Nathan's cake, which was carefully placed on a large table.

The squishy icing is all over my face and hair. The music's volume lowers a little, and chuckles fill the room.
The chuckles turn into laughter, and full-on histerics.

Nathan enters the room. "My cake! Really, Vivian?"

I shoot Jenny a look, and she grabs my arm, my cheeks as red as the crimson icing.

When we get to the bathroom, I slump down onto the toilet seat.

"Oh my god.." I say, feeling like an idiot. "That was so embarassing. Everybody saw!"
Jenny bites her lip, trying not to laugh. The bass from the music is blaring through the walls. The small trinkets by the sink are vibrating.

"Are you okay?" she chuckles.

"We need to leave,"

"No!"

"Jenny, I just went swimming in Nathan Anderson's cake. We need to go."

"Ugh."

I grab a towel from the small closet, and begin to wipe red icing off my face. As I'm removing it, I notice red stain across my forehead.

"Great, it stains,"

Once my face looks half-decent, Jenny and I leave the bathroom. The crowd of party-goers have made their way to the backyard pool. The lovely cake now has an imprint of my giant head across the icing. I grunt, ashamed, and begin to walk toward the door, still looking at the smashed cake.
What was I thin- oof.
My thoughts are interupted by the impact of a collision. Between me. And..

Alex?!

"I'm, uh," he begins.

"Don't even bother. You're sorry. See-ya." I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Wait, Viv,"

"Don't call me that. C'mon Jenn, we're going." I grab Jenny's arm and leave, suddenly feeling sleepy.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short, but it's kind of a teaser.

- why does viv hate alex?

...
comments make me happy ! ;3

i wont update until i get a comment :D

& whoever comments gets a cookie . ;p