Forbidden

Completely gay!? Now I’ll never get a peek.

”You told him what!?” Heather yelled at me from the couch in my living room. I was making us breakfast while she drank her coffee, well..kind of sprayed it all over the floor once I told her what had happened last week. She had been having some ‘meetings’ with Mr. Navas, except for Sunday. Apparently, he was a religious guy. Heather could never go to church with him, each time she would hear the name ‘Jesus’ she would just jump on him; and no one wants that to happen.

”That I’m gay, lesbian, liking girls, dating girls, loving boobies and vagi-” I started to say as I flipped the pancake to its other side.

”Yeah yeah, I know what a freaking lesbian is and likes! But why the hell did you do that?” She turned her whole body to face me while sitting in the couch. I turned around and placed the pancakes on two plates.

”Because I didn’t want to get involved with some one night stand when I was going to have a hotter guy working for me” I took our food and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch she was sitting in. I put my hair up in a tall ponytail and sat next to her.

”And didn’t it even cross your mind that maybe, just maybe he was the guy you were expecting?” She rolled her eyes, ”But anyways, you shouldn’t have told him that, it was just plain stupid”

”Maybe” I admitted. We finished our usual Friday meal. Heather would come over to my place and have breakfast every Friday, no matter what. For the rest of the morning, she kept shaking her head and feeling ‘ashamed’ of me. There was a point that she even started to laugh and then felt sorry for me. Now that I had told Gerard that I was gay, I couldn’t tell him it was a lie.

Oh yeah, Hi. It’s me. The lesbian, well..it turns out I’m not! I lied because I thought that you weren’t the one I was going to work with. But let’s just forget about that and why don’t we go to your place later and fuck a little, huh?

No. Definitely not gonna happen.

Heather left around 2:00 pm, and I decided to just clean up. My mind was in all the months that I would have to spend with Gerard while he thought that I’m gay. It was going to be such a hard things to pretend. Once in a while, I would have to go out with some girls, ‘check them out’, and maybe even…whistle? No, hell no. I’m so not going to whistle, they’ll think I’m gay. Oh wait, that’s what I want him to believe! After I finished cleaning up, I started to make my way upstairs until I heard my doorbell ring.

”Did you forget your purse again, Heather?” I yelled, a chuckle slipping my lips. I supposed it was her, she usually forgot things anywhere. Maybe she even forgot her underwear in last week’s party at the bathroom after her little hook up with Jesus. I opened the door and then stood there frozen when I saw Gerard there.

”I’m pretty sure that my name is Gerard, and I don’t forget purses nor I own one” He said jokingly, a smirk planted on his lips. I could see his eyes wandering up and down my body. Shit, I forgot that I was still in my ‘pajamas’, which were only a black satin bra and a pair of black shorts. I saw the way he was holding back, trying hard not to just grab me and make my eyes go all the way back.

Maybe I can have a little fun with the lesbian thing.

”What are you doing here?” I raised an eyebrow at him, snapping him out of his daydream.

”I uhh-” He started to say, ”Um, Heather’s secretary gave me your address for some reason, she said that you would explain later when I got here” I had forgotten that we had to ‘get to know each other’ and all that crap.

”Oh right, we have to spend time to get to know what you like for me to sort of have a better perspective for my work” I walked back inside, leaving him the door open for him to come in. I looked back at him and he was still outside, staring at me, ”What are you doing there? Come inside” I grinned lightly. He hesitated but walked in anyways, closing the door behind him.

”Nice house” He commented as he sat on a couch. I grabbed my white suede robe, leaving it slightly open; teasing him wasn’t going to hurt either of us, or at least not me.

”Thanks” I sighed as I plopped down next to him. We sat there in complete silence for what seemed eternity. I kept my eyes on him while he awkwardly looked around the house, playing thumb war with himself. His foot tapping silently against the floor, his teeth biting down his lower lip. Was he peeing or was he just feeling uncomfortable?

”So?”I finally said, he stared down at his hands and sighed.

”Listen, about last night-” He started to say as he looked over at me, ”I’m not usually the type of guy that sleeps around”

”What? You saw me and thought that I would sleep with you and end up being the love of your life?” I chuckled and he shook his head, but still couldn’t contain his laughter.

”Actually, I have no excuse. I just shouldn’t have done that, or even tried to” He said grinning sheepishly, ”But anyways, we’ll just work together for a few months”

”Yeah” I said, ”I guess we should start talking about what you like and..just anything I need to know about you” He gave me a blank stare, ”I mean, for me to have a better perspective at what you like for the work” He nodded and then started talking. He was 23 and tall for his age. 6’3.

Just imagine how large it might be..

Fuck. Why the hell did I ever say ‘Gay’!? Maybe married, or bisexual, but gay? Completely gay!? Now I’ll never get a peek.