Forbidden

Purple

I have never in my life felt so attracted towards someone, at least not now. Watching Gerard play soccer completely shirtless at a beach, his jeans, hair, and chest absolutely wet, his feet kicking the ball up. Oh, how much I wish I was that ball. It slammed itself against his chest, feet, head, and knee. The waves would crash silently against the sand and then get all the way up to his feet. I could barely even click the button to just snap a picture at him. It was the first photo shoot that he’s had while being a client at our company. We already have more than three magazines offering over ten thousand dollars for just one of the pictures. It was crazy what those pretty eyes could make people do.

As cliché as it sounds, Gerard and the ball were two united as one. It was almost as if it was synchronized. Every kick, every move, every sound of the ball slamming against him, it was all almost as a choreography. There was a moment that I thought that I was going to hand the camera to someone else to take pictures so I could admire him even more. But instead, I used all the desire that built up inside me to take the hottest pictures. I took shots of what I wanted to see. That bastard would lick his lower lip while concentrating on the ball. He would also bite his lip all seductively, almost absent mindedly. I could feel the eyes of some of the people that held the lights or whatever I needed on me. I was licking my lips, imagining myself all over him; having some dirty sex on the sand. The music that was on wasn’t helping me much. Who the hell has a sex playlist on their IPod? Oh right, I do.

It took me longer than what I expected to take pictures of him and his ball. I mean, the soccer ball. I let him take a short break, I also needed one. The next few takes would be intense. He would have to get in the water and come out all sexy and wet, he would have to lie on the sand and stare right at the goddamn camera, he would just have to exist and the pictures would come out perfectly for any woman that would buy the magazine to take a long trip to the bathroom. He put on a white v-neck shirt and walked inside the water.

”Oh God” I would mumble to myself, low enough for him not to hear me, or anyone near me. I took a deep breath and grabbed my camera. He dived in, making jeans get all soaking wet again, including my underwear. Fuck, that guy can be hot. He came back up and I didn’t wait not even a second before I started taking pictures of him looking straight to the camera, as if he could see through it and undress me slowly and teasingly with his eyes. The water made the pictures ten times better than what it would’ve been without it. His mouth slightly open and a smirk forming on his lips as he stood up straight. Then it happened, I could feel myself getting even more wet. With his big hands he grabbed his shirt and ripped it apart slowly. I could’ve sworn that I broke the damn button for clicking so hard and so fast. The girls managing the computer that had all the shots were all gasping and mumbling things about how much they wished to be in his pants. I just wanted to shot myself right in the head for saying that I was a lesbian. How could I ever say something like that to such human being like Gerard? I should get myself to a psychologist. Yeah, I’m definitely doing that for the next few weeks.

He then started walking slowly towards me. I almost peed my pants, but I also kept taking pictures. He flashed a smile at me, his eyes still on the camera. I started thinking that it was transparent or something; it was almost as if he was looking me straight in the eye. I took a few steps back so I could take pictures from his chest up.

”Wait, let me take a few more” I said as he tried to reach the camera. He sighed and shook his head as he placed his hands on his hips while watching me. He flashed that gorgeous smile at me. I took a few more shots and then slowly started to put the camera off my face. Jenna, my assistant, grabbed my camera without taking her eyes off of Gerard. She walked back towards my bag and placed it inside.

”I think I exaggerated a little” He said to me as we started walking towards where his dry clothes were. I handed him a towel, a pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt. He raised an eyebrow at me.

”Purple looks good on you” I shrugged and smiled. My hormones where still all over the place. Who could blame me? The guy was still all wet and shirtless next to me.

”Hold them for a second” He said as he started to unbutton his jeans. My eyes snapped open as I saw him start to undress right there in front of me. I looked behind me and the whole crew was packing, none of them paying attention to what he was doing. I turned back to look at him and he was already taking off his boxers. I quickly turned around, giving him my back. I couldn’t bare myself to look at him naked and wet. If I did, I would just hit myself to death for that goddamn lie that I said. I could hear him laugh.

”Am I that awful?” He asked as I handed him his underwear and the towel without even daring to turn around.

”I’m just giving you some privacy” I bit my lower lip as he took his jeans and shirt from my hands. I crossed my arms and sighed.

”I’m done” He said turning me around himself. I looked at him and smiled. He definitely did look good in purple. Apparently, the whole staff had left, leaving behind my bag and his. Gerard had promised me we would watch a movie and just eat anything he would make for me. Before we even had a chance to get to the car, it started raining.

”Seriously?!” I yelled looking up at the sky, hoping someone would hear me up there. I heard Gerard laugh. I frowned as I looked at him and saw him pull out a hoodie out of his bag. With the slightliest move, he slides it down on me, putting the hoddie over my head so I wouldn’t get wet. It was useless because my hair was already wet. I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me.

”What?” He asks with all his innocent. I shake my head and take my bag, ”Oh no, you’re not carrying that heavy thing” He said taking it from my hands. I stared at him completely puzzled.

”Ok, what’s going on? Did you drink too much salt water today?” I joked, making that gorgeous laugh of his just make me smile. Even though he had his bad and mine on his shoulders, he grabbed my hand and leaded me towards my car. He even opened the door for me.

”Can’t I just be nice to one of the best friends I’ve ever had?” He smiled at me once he got in the driver’s seat. He never let me drive my own car, not even if I begged. I frowned and then laid my back against the seat, enjoying the ride. Once we got to my house, we ran inside with our things. I groaned when I looked at myself in the mirror inside my bathroom.

”I look awful!” I said kicking the wall, sighing as I took a look at my hair, ”Stupid rain” I mumbled under my breath.

”The rain is beautiful, don’t you dare insult it” He said as he walked inside the bathroom with new clothes.

”Then I guess that rain is so gorgeous that wants all the beauty for herself and makes others look absolutely ugly” I rolled my eyes, brushing my hair with my fingers, ”Selfish bitch” I mumbled again. He laughed and put both of his hands on my arms. I could see him on the mirror, his head right on top of mine. The guy was so tall that he could even spit on the sink over my head without actually spitting on me.

”Well then I should use glasses because to me, you’re beautiful no matter what” He leaned down and kissed my head, and with that he walked back inside the room, ”I’ll make some popcorn and order pizza. Remember that we’re watching Wall-e!” He yelled as he walked downstairs. I was startled about the words he had said.

He thinks of you as a sister now, of course he’ll be saying things like that!

Oh yeah, that makes me feel so much better. I sighed and then changed into a mid-thigh length pink tee with thin blue stripes. I rolled the long sleeves up to my elbows and then brushed my hair down. Gerard was still downstairs dealing with the microwave. I laid on my bed and hugged a pillow. Cuddling was something I haven’t done in a while. My head was resting on the same long pillow and my leg wrapped around it. It was almost like these very long pillows that pregnant women use to sleep. I slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep, almost forgetting about him, the pizza, the popcorn, and Wall-e. Why were we watching that movie anyway? Oh right, Gerard and his crazy little kid inside. I felt his big hands on my arm and his soft lips against my cheek.

”I’m awake” I whispered with my eyes still closed. I could feel his smile even without looking. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged the pillow too, I chuckled and smiled when he positioned himself just how I was with the pillow, but I was his pillow. He sighed and shook his head.

”I’m not comfortable” He said as he grabbed the pillow from my grip and threw it on the floor. He turned me around gently and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and sighed, ”Now that’s what I’m talking about” He joked. Gerard was this big bear that never got tired of hugs. Of course, I never complained. Who would?

”You and your cuddling” I rolled my eyes and smiled wider. He kissed the top of my head once again and laid his cheek on it.

”Penny?” He whispered. I laughed, he was the only human being that ever dared to call me Penny. I didn’t want to look up at him, because then his cheek wouldn’t be on the top of my head anymore.

”Yes?” I said with my eyes still closed. He tightened even more his grip and I could actually feel him smile.

”I love you” He whispered, this time even lower. My heart must’ve skipped a beat, my hand must’ve been crushed against my cheek for being so stupid, my face must’ve been ripped off for being such a liar, and I shouldn’t have been laying there in his arms. As much as I knew that he didn’t mean it the way I wished he did, I just kept hoping he meant it that way.

”I love you too” I whispered, but he was already asleep.