Forbidden

The End

Right after he whispered those sweet words, I already had my legs wrapped around his waist while he was sitting on his knees in my bed. My back laying against the white soft sheets as he leaned down, his hands on my thighs and legs, and his kisses trailing from my stomach to underneath my breasts. He moved his big strong hands over to my unbuttoned white shirt and gently took it off with one move. As he did so, I slowly lifted myself up, tightening my legs around his waist. Once the shirt was off, I was sitting on his thighs while he placed soft kisses on my neck. We both stood on our knees in front of each other without breaking contact.

My head was tilted back by one of his hands in the back of my neck, giving him more to kiss. I moved my hands to the insides of his shirt, tracing every muscle in his front, and sighing silently at the feeling in my hands. With that, I took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. He stared at me as I moved my hands all over his chest, arms, shoulders, neck, and just every part of his torso I could reach. He was so smooth; he was almost like silk or cotton. No, it was better than silk and cotton mixed together. I moved my hands slowly up to his hair, and ran my fingers through it, feeling it all. He moved his hands from my waist to my face. His touch made me feel all types of gentle waves of was as if he, his lips, and his hands were three different people. He was just holding me, embracing me, taking in every touch as if it was the last. His hands, as smooth as they were, they were rough, seductive, strong, and possessive. His lips were my favorite persona. They lingered against my skin as his hot breath crashed against it. They moved all over me, placing lightly kisses on my eyes, my nose bridge, the tip of my nose, my jaw line, and my cheeks.
My eyes kept wandering all over him, not believing the breath-taking sight. Before I could have another moment to admire him, his piercing blue eyes locked in mine as he leaned in and crashed his lips into mine. His lips embraced mine, taking over control. Every kiss felt like the first and the last. It was unexplainable, full of excitement, passion, desire, and every satisfying feeling there is in this wide world. His hand were still tangled between my long hair, gently pressing me more against him as if there was more space to occupy.

He pulled away slowly, his lips still lingering against mine, and then slowly started to move them down to my chin. I was almost hypnotized, as if he was giving me orders without even speaking and I obeyed. I slowly leaned back against the sheets, his hand on my back lowering as I landed on the bed smoothly. I slightly spread my legs and placed them each next to him, my eyes never looking away from his. He was sitting on his knees, moving his hand from my stomach to my inner thighs, staring down at them amazed. He placed his other hand on my hip, caressing everything he could. My hand met his right there, our fingers almost automatically intertwined while his other hands kept wandering and teasing me around my looked back into my eyes as he moved both of his hands up to my extended arms that were above my head. As he did so, he slowly leaned on top of me still managing to sit on his knees. He then leaned down to my hipbone and placed a gentle kiss right on top of my lace underwear. I exhaled in pleasure and closed my eyes, leaning my head back and just enjoying every single tease. He then slowly started laying on me, kissing underneath my bra and making my breath uneasy. He kissed my collarbone and then his lips lingered against the skin in my neck. His hot breath was all I needed to let out a soft and low moan, the one that I’ve been holding for a while now.

His lips lingered across my jaw line, my chin, and the rest of my face. I moved my hands up his arms, pulling myself up to him. He immediately understood what I was going to do and placed a hand in my lower back and the other in the back of my neck. I pressed my lips against his, with all the passion and desire that was inside of me. His tongue slid inside my mouth, exploring every territory he hadn’t been in. I did the same with his as his hand moved to the back of my head and the other easily unclipped my bra with only two fingers. It still hanged there, until the same hand slowly, teasingly, and almost painfully removed it. Our lips never tore apart, our hands moved all over each other. I pressed my bare chest against his, feeling his hand grabbing my thigh and pulling me closer to him. I ran my hand through his dirty blonde hair, pushing him lightly more against me. He slid his tongue further into my mouth. I moved my hands down his chest, tracing it with my fingerprints. I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly and seductively unzipped them. My fingers gently moving on top of his bulge. I could even feel the groan being held back against his throat. Neither of us wanted to give the other the complete control of the situation. Letting the other know that you’re in pure pleasure is showing weakness to a fighter. Dangerous. I slowly pulled away and looked at him. He took off his jeans and threw them onto the floor. His hands were both on my thighs, pulling me closer to him. Then his hands wrapped my legs around him, his lips now kissing mine, with the urge of devouring me in one movement. It was all down to two pair of clothing, one his and one mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me up against him while still kissing. His hands cupping my face as my arms are wrapped around his neck.

He started lowering his hands slowly, getting to my underwear. He teases a little by pulling it off in the slowest way possible. A groan slipped my lips against his mouth, regretting it as soon as I do smirk on his lips was all I could feel now as I pulled away, trying to regain the power, but he was too fast. He gently laid me down on the sheets, kissing me eagerly now and taking off my I see what had been covering me fly to the other end of the room, I realize that he still had his. The little power that I had left; I used it on removing his boxers, sliding my hands down his back and getting inside them and squeezing his firm ass. Oh how much I’d thought about that. He groans and takes them off easier than I would’ve been able to. His long and thick member is right in between my thighs, the top lightly touching me. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked at me for a moment, putting my hair behind my ear and giving me a peck on the lips.

”Te amo” He whispered in my ear, I closed my eyes for a few seconds and replied.

”Te amo” I whispered back, and as soon as I did, he gently kissed my neck and slowly slid himself inside of me. I moaned slowly, almost at the same time he pushed himself inside. He bit down my neck, obviously getting turned on by my sound. He got as deep as it was possible to, and then slowly and agonizingly, he started to pull out. I arched my back and moaned a little louder and just as slow. He then started to get pace. I held a grip of his arms with my hands, pressing my fingernails tight against it. He growled, groaned, and moaned against my skin as I did the same to his ear. I couldn’t even make a whole sentence in my head, I could barely even breath. I was panting, moaning, I was a freaking mess. But the feeling was definitely one of a kind. I bet no one in this whole wide world made love to a woman as Gerard did.

It was smooth, gentle, soft, passionate, and it drove you mad. It was worst than drugs, it was worst than any addiction there has ever existed. It really was one of a kind. The way he would be gentle and rough at the same time was unbelievable. His teeth kept biting down the skin in my neck. That was definitely going to leave a mark, some memory of this amazing night. He started to go faster and surprisingly deeper, if I wasn’t held onto his strong grip; I swear I would’ve slammed the top of my head against the headboard. After a while, I couldn’t hold it in any longer and neither could he. And so we let our souls explore into ecstasy. As we came down from our rush, he lied next to me but pulled me closed to him. I laid my hand on his bare chest and wrapped my arms around his waist and my legs on top of his.

”That was amazing” I said as I looked into his eyes while smiling. Pure pleasure could be heard in my voice. He looked at me with dark eyes that only a lust-filled man could have.

”You thought I was done? That was only the beginning” He said with a smirk on his face.

”What?” I smiled. He looked at me with a serious expression in his face.

”Did I give you permission to speak?” I looked at him with a perplexed expression. He grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me over. He looked at me, pressing both of my hands on top of my head. A smiled appeared on his face, and then gave me a passionate kiss that anyone would dream of having. After a while, he started to kiss my cheek, my jaw-line, and then my hear. Then he said with a sensual voice.

”I’ll be back”
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN.