Status: Active. Comment for a sneak peek of Chapter 17.

To Die Unknown

Hayley Smith is beyond terrified. When the outbreak occurred, and the dead were rising to eat the flesh of the living, the world went into a panic. Family turned on family, friends turned on friends. And the government left the civilians to die.

After Hayley’s family has been turned, she vows to protect her younger sister Victoria, in an attempt to find something better. But the hopes of finding something better are slim. Everyday is a fight for survival.

It’s been six years since the outbreak, and Sebastian, a man they’d happened across, has become a new member of the group. But the struggle of surviving is becoming harder and harder. Not only fearing the living dead, but fearing the threat of other humans, and starvation, the chances of survival seem to be decreasing by the second.

When they happen across a group of survivors, they are forced to leave with them. This "safe haven" could save them, or be the end of them.

© SecondHeartbeat

*This amazing banner was made by Evanescent Dasha*

Disclaimer: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold , or any other famous person mentioned. The title credit goes to Avenged Sevenfold. This story has been slightly inspired by all zombie movies out there. But, this plot is mine, as well as all original characters. Please don't steal. There will be swearing, violence, and possible sexual content in this story. If you're scared of zombies, this is in no way for you.