Just Another Girl

Chapter 11

The next day Mike found himself staring at the ceiling, thinking what did he do. He kissed her, he kissed Laura. He felt guilty. He knew if Vivienne found out, she would be upset, disappointed, and most of all, hurt. That was the last thing he would do. But kissing Laura felt so right, like they were back in high school.

Mike made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was surprised that no one was home, that's when he discovered the little note on the fridge that read "Out for the day, off to Jaime's for a picnic, be back in the evening! Love Mom". "Well I guess I have the house to myself". Mike hasn't heard from Vivienne for two days and started to worry, so he picked up his phone and called, but it disconnected after two rings. He poked his head into the fridge to see what he could have for a brunch. He took out some eggs, ham, bacon, and fruit. Once he made his brunch he sat in front of the tv, but was interrupted by two quick knocks on the door. He pulled himself up from the comfy couch to find it was Laura. "Good Morning, or would it be afternoon?" she said with a smile. "Ummm how about a combination of the two" He replied. "So where's everyone?" "Oh they went off to Jaime's" "Oh right my dad told me about that, but I decided to skip it, they're all about the fancy stuff, not my style at all" She laughed.
They made their way to the couch and flipped on the tv. It was sports news talking about the upcoming Mike Richards Charity Golf Tournament. "So have you got everything organized for the tournament?" Laura asked. "Yea, there's not much to do, but I've got the set up and it's ready to go" Mike said with a mouthful of food. Mike returned to the kitchen to put his dirty dishes into the dishwasher and when he turned around, Laura was there, looking at him. "Is there something on my face?" Mike asked. "No silly, there's nothing on your face" as she moved towards him.

She pressed her body against his and tip toed to plant a kiss. Suddenly Mike couldn't help it, sudden urges taking over him. He picked her up and moved her back to the family room and laid her on the couch. As he slid off his t-shirt, she removed her summer dress. He stared in astonishment as she laid there in her black lace bra and panty. He positioned himself on top of her and kissed her gently along her neck and collarbone. Laura moved her hands towards his pants to pull down his khaki shorts. As he kicked off his boxers, she slid of her panties. He returned to his position and grabbed a condom from his shorts. As soon as he rolled on the condom he went right into her, quick and fast. She gasped and dug her nails into his back, while her other hand grabbing the corners of the couch. As Mike kissed her erected nipples, it was all smooth motion below. They were interrupted by the doorbell. Mike frowned at the door, thinking who could possibly be knocking now! He ignored the ring and continued moving in her, but once again the doorbell rang. He frowned and quickly pulled himself out of her, where it was tight and warm. He pulled on his shorts, clearly he was still excited, while Laura waited naked on the couch for him. He swung the door open and was shocked. Vivienne was standing there with a beautiful smile and the cute face he always loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adult content.