Just Another Girl

Chapter 6

Vivienne woke up the next morning to find that she had been sleeping on Mike, and he was fast asleep with his sweater draped over the two of them. She laid there looking at his face, admiring every detail. She slowly got up, trying not to wake him up. As she finally got her balance, she turned around and gave a light peck on his lips. She grabbed her crutches, but trips over her own foot. Right before her head smashes into the coffee table, someone holds her by the waist. Mike looked at her a smiled "you didn't think that that little peck would make my morning did you? I wanted a bit more than just a peck". "Good morning to you too" she said with a laugh. "Well am I going to get that kiss? I did save you from falling" he said with that smile he knew she couldn't resist. She leaned in and even on the tip of her toes, Mike had to lean down.

The weeks she had to recover from her injuries had past, the cast was taken off, and she was ready for work again. Vivienne was happy to be out of the house and to be back at the rink, she did miss the boys a lot. Most of them came by to visit, while Mike came everyday if he didn't spend the night at her place. As soon as she walked into the locker room, there was nothing but smiles and cheers. Everyone was happy that she was back. Vivienne had a way with people, she would do everything she could to make sure she did her job right and to ensure that people were happy, and she loved it. It was a busy morning since she was out of the office for quite some time.

The guys weren't stupid, they knew what was going on. They were able to catch the looks Vivienne and Mike shared when they thought no one was looking. Everyone was happy for the two. Jeff, Dan, and Scottie would give the two of them a hard time, but it was all in good fun. Mike wanted to make sure he continued to set a good example for the team, and Vivienne wanted to focus on her work, so the two rarely spend intimate moments together at the rink. It wasn't until after practice that they spend time together, preferably at his place.

Although Vivienne loved having these close moments with Mike, she was nervous about something. Vivienne is a young girl, the youngest to ever hold this position in the NHL. Shes only dated two guys in her life, one from high school, but they broke up when she left for university. That's where she met Adam, the one she would have done anything for, also the one who broke her heart. As Mike and her got closer, he was beginning to push the idea of sex. This is where she was nervous, not because she didn't want to do it, but because she never had before, she was a virgin. She didn't want to tell Mike, she didn't want to feel like she didn't know what she was doing, so she avoided it every time he brought it up. But tonight was it, she couldn't avoid it any longer. Mike saw the worries she had, but he just wasn't sure what she could be worried about. He looked her in the eye and asked "Tell me what's wrong?" She looked up and back down "Nothing". "You're lying, just tell me". Vivienne sighed and shook her head. "What is so bad that you can't tell me?" She figured that she had to tell him anyways and would go through with the sex. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and said it "I'm a virgin". There was a moment of silence. She slowly peaked through her left eye to see what he was doing. He waited until she opened both her eyes and looked at him, then he started laughing. "Why are you laughing? Oh god this is so embarrassing" she buried her face into her hands. He took both her hands in his and looked at her. He cleared his throat so she would look at him. "Sweetheart, why would you feel embarrassed to tell me that. If you aren't ready, we don't have to do this" She shook her head again "No no, it's not that I'm not ready, it's just...people expect someone my age, not to be a virgin. But it's something I was taught to value, no sex until marriage". "Oh, Viv, it's okay, no one expects that, and of course we don't have to do this". Vivienne noticed the disappointment in his voice. She knows that he doesn't only care about her because of sex, but he truly wants to be with her. He's done a lot to prove he's no longer the player he used to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
NC-17 material coming up!
comment and share please!
thanks!