Just Another Girl

Chapter 7

Tonight was it. Mike pulled her towards him and kissed her gently on her lips. He slowly and passionately moved towards her neck and collarbone. Vivienne climbed and sat on top of him, while Mike explored parts of her body. His hands ran along her back and along her stomach. He slowly unbuttoned her jeans and found his way back up her shirt to undo her bra. That's when he couldn't wait anymore and she knew it too, she can feel him pressing on her inner thigh. He lifted her up so she can wrap her legs around him and walked to his bedroom. He dropped her onto his bed and pulled off his shirt in one fluid motion and returned to her lips. She was getting eager and had finally undone his jeans. They both kicked off their jeans and climbed into the middle of his king size bed. As he searched for a condom, she removed her shirt. When he returned, it was clear that he really wanted to be in her. He quickly slid on the condom and kissed her, making his way to her lips once again. He pulled off her bra that he had undone earlier and slid her panties off.

She was nervous and a bit afraid, she didn't know what to expect or how much it may hurt. Despite all of those mixed feelings, she was wet, very wet and she felt ready. With his lips on her neck, he slowly spread her legs apart. He looked at her and saw she was afraid. "Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to" He asked with concern in his eyes. "I want to do this, I want you" "It will hurt a little, but I'll be gentle" he said with that smile. Vivienne knew it would hurt, but just didn't know how much.

He went in slow, but deep. As he entered her, she gasped and bit her bottom lip. "Are you sure you're okay?" He was worried if she was in too much pain. "I'm fine". He pulled almost all the way out and went in again, slow and deep. She let out a small moan, but gasped. Mike pulled a pillow and slide it under back to make it more comfortable for her.

Different thoughts were running through Vivienne's mind. She knew she was in pain because she didn't how much his size would hurt her. But once they found their rhythm, she got more into it. Their hips moved together as Mike would go fast then slow and deeper. He grabbed her two hands and pinned them above her head, while his other hand was slowing stroking her clit. He knew he was pleasing her. He could see her nipples erected and how wet she was. His lips found there way to her soft nipples. He would start softly kissing, moving on to licking them, and would use his teeth to give them a small tug.

Mike and Vivienne were getting there. They were both hot and sweating. Mike, with his hands pushing down on her knees, was going fast, hard, and deep in her. While Vivienne enjoyed the sensations she was experiencing. That's when it happened. They reached their orgasm as Mike collapses and lies on Vivienne. She could feel the liquid escaping and running down her thighs, while Mike enjoyed how tight and warm she was around him. He pulled out of her and lay down next to her. She rolled over to give him a kiss and he pulled her on top of him. "You are amazing, did you know that?" He smiled at her. Mike wasn't quite finished yet. Vivienne could feel his erection pressing against her ass. "Again?" she looked at him. "Well since we're already here and not dressed yet, we might as well" as he picked her up, pinned her against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist and watching her breasts bounce, he came fairly quickly.

They laid in bed together after a rough, yet wonderful night together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adult content!