Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 10

-Val-
I knew she was a strong girl but I didn’t realize that she was strong enough walk into a house where her mother brutally murders. Personally I don’t think I would be able to do it. I would have to burn the place down before walking in there again. The worse part for me was that she found her dead not Jonnie. As we walked, Baby when to that bedroom and close the door. 1) She knew I can’t stand sigh of blood and 2) she didn’t want anyone in there.

“Okay, um well, we have to vacuum. Girls, take the living room. Zacky and Andy get the kitchen. Jonnie and I have my bed room, no one can go into my mom’s room.” we all got right on it.

Shea and I where in the living room cleaning the coffee table that when I saw a letter in the mail from the jail. I wasn’t sure what to do with it,” Shea, come here.”

“What?”

“Look,” I handed the letter and her mouth dropped open. “Do you think her mom was writing to her dad?”

“I don’t know, should we tell her?”

“She is going to fine it anyway.”

“Fined what?” Shea and I jump when we heard Zacky ask walking in the room. “What did you guys fine that so secretive?”

“Here,” I hand him the envelop to look at and he was shock as us.

“Do you think,” we just nodded our head.

“What going on,” Baby asks walking in. I toke the latter out of his hand and hid it in the pile of mail.

“Nothing, how your room?”

“Okay, there where two thing stolen out of it.” I was shock. “Picture of my parents and me. My grandmother’s necklace on my dad’s side it gone too.” She walked over to the couch and sat down, “I’m ready to go.”

-Anna-

I was so piss that really the lonely importation things to me of my father was gone now. I felt like braking everything in my sight but I knew that they all think I can sandal well all well except Val and Jonnie. I looked at the girls and Zacky standing there looking me down. I thought I had something on me, “What?”

“Nothing,” The three of them said but something about Shea’s eye when down to the pile of mail on the table. I lend over to go throw it. “Baby, what if we go out side and wait for the rest of them?”

“Yea,” Shea and Zacky said pulling me up off the couch.

“What going on?” I looked at the three of them as we walked out of the house. “There something that you guys aren’t telling me?”

“Anna, you want to,” we turn to look at him. then Shea and Zacky are behind making some kind of face. I could tell because Jonnie was making a face.

“Baby, Anna, there something in there that we should tell you,” Val said taking my arm. I pulled away and grabbed the mail out of Jonnie’s hand. “Anna!” I didn’t turn back to look at her. I when right to the couch and sat down.

I toke a deep breath and when throw the junk mail, some of it was a bill that need to be paid. Then letter from a friend of my mother’s out West, there I saw it. I stared at the address. I shock my head, she would never write him, and well I thought wrong.

“Dear Rose,
I know that you miss me and I miss you too baby. I miss being with my family and seeing my little girl that just bright up my days. I’m supposed to get out in about four more days and I hope I will be able to come and see you. You need to tell my baby girl that I miss her and that I want to see her really soon. I hope the money getting to you in time and that everything going good. I hope that we can talk our problems out because I’m tired of being far from the most importation people in my life. I love you two oh so every much and I will see you when I am out.
Love you forever and always,
Kevin”

I sat there with the letter in my hand starting to cry. Val sat down next to me and pulled me into her arms. With out saying a word I cried even harder into her shoulder. “Sh, it okay love, we are here for you.” she rubbed my back.

I pulled away and looked at the top of letter and read the date it was written. He had written it about four days he got out and that was about the day they think my mother was killed. I put my hand up to my mouth in shock, in shame, in ever part that I could think. I wanted to scream, cry and kill the son of the bitch. I had so much emotion going throw my body and I didn’t know what to say to everyone. I got up off the couch and head out the door.

“I think he killed her,” before I turn around to see who it was. I spoke, I had a feeling I knew who it was coming out.

“Anna, you sure about that?”

“Jonnie! He said he wanted to see her the day he got out. Their saying that when she die, Jonnie. That son…”

-Jonnie-

“Anna,” grabbed her into my arms and held her there. She started to cry really hard. “Okay, let go. You stay out here and I get everyone.”

She pulled away just inch not even from me and looked at me. The redness of crying toke over the sea blue of her eyes, ”Don’t leave me, please,” she said it soft that she was hiding something.

“Okay,” I pulled her into me and kiss the top of her head. “I wont leave, I have you forever,” that was the first time that I really confess my true feeling for her and it sucked that it had to be at this moment.

“Jon,” she said as she started to shack from crying so hard.

“Sh, its okay.” I picked her up in my arm. “Guys,” I walked to the door and looked at them. “Let get out of here.” Everyone came out of the house and Zacky locked the door behind us. I carried Anna across our back yard to my house.

When we got to my house, my mom was in the kitchen so everyone chilled in the kitchen with her, while I put Anna up stars in my bed. When I got back to everyone they where all talking about the letter that Anna got. My mom had no clues what was going on and I think that was good for now but was going to come when I had to tell her about Anna’s letter. But for now the group and I had to come up with away to watch Anna until this either solve or until we get the bastard that put her throw this.

-Anna-

I woke up next to Jonnie with his arm wrapped around me close to his body. I didn’t want to leave them, I felt he was mine and he was my safeties blanket. I turn over to study his face, to see that his skin was smooth as a baby’s butt. I didn’t want to wake him up but slowly he open those dark brown eyes and looked at me. I smiled and lend in to kiss him.

“Your in a better mood today.”

“Yea, hey your parents working today?”

“Yea, its Thursday.” I couldn’t believe that the days came and when on me. “Why what up?”

“Nothing, I’m going down stars.” I hugged him and jumped off the bed. I grabbed one of his big shirts and pulled it over my head. I looked for my phone and didn’t see, I didn’t care I walked out of the room all happy.

I got down stars and I when right for the kitchen. I wanted to make eggs and muffins or something to go with the eggs. I when throw, looking for thing to go with it and in the middle of me cooking, I hear Val come throw the back door. I was shock that Zacky wasn’t with her.

-Shea-

Today was going be a better day then yesterday or I hope it was. Val when over to see Baby and I stay here. I need to spend some self-time here, parents at work. I got up and instead of showering right away and get ready for the day. I hung out in my pajamas pants all day. I decide that I wasn’t going to talk to Andy; I knew it was killing him and me but I was still piss at him. I when to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat and sat on the couch.

“Hey Shea,” I turn and saw Zacky walked into the house. He had a key to it because Val lost her a lot and I didn’t like caring mine all the time.

“Hey, Val at Jonnie’s checking on Baby.” I looked at him and he nodded. He seems upset about something. There was something there bothering the shit out of him, long with the shit with Baby. “You can stay here if you want to.” He looked at me and I smiled. Zacky and I where good friends, when we first came here, I thought he was hot as hell. In away, he wasn’t my kind of guy.

“So we having a lazy day,” he ask sitting down right next to me.

“I guess you can say that.”

“What wrong?” I looked at him. Could people really tell something was wrong with me? Was I really saw that emotions to everyone? Fuck!

“Nothing, a lot on my mine and just cant take it I guess. You?”

“The same, hey has your sister talk to you about anything?”

“No, why? We haven’t really talk scent we got back.” He nodded his head and we when back to watching TV. Was something going on with him and her that I should know about?