Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 25

-Val-

After Jimmy and Anna left the house, it was just Zacky and I. I wasn’t really felling so good, I felt like staying in the house for today. Shea decide that she was coming over with Andy at about lunchtime. I when in the kitchen to make sure we had food for them.

“Hey sexy women,” Zacky said coming up behind me. He wrapped his arm around me and rests his hand on my stomach. “I could feel it.” I turn and looked at him. “What?”

“Zacky, I think I have bad news.”

“Hello?” I heard Shea yell walking in.

-Shea-

I open the door and didn’t see or hear anyone in the house. Yea we where a little early but I didn’t care. “Hello?”

“Shea, what if their not here and,”

“Hey, in the kitchen,” I heard Val yelled cutting Andy off. We walked in and so Zacky out back smoking and Val standing there putting something away.

“What up?” I sat down on the other side of the contour and Andy when out to hang with Zacky. She didn’t look so good, something was wrong. “Val, what wrong with you?”

“Nothing, just not feeling good.” she smiled and then ran out of the room. she was going throw up and I could tell. As I sat there, I heard a big slam and I got up running to check on Val. There I saw my sister lying there with blood coming out of her head. “Zacky,” I scream at the top of my lungs. “Val, take my hand. Val give me something to tell your okay. ZACKY!”

I heard the back door open and the guys talking. I scream again, I looked at Val and she was becoming pale. I didn’t understand why the guys’ wheren’t coming, I screamed again and I know the guys heard me. Zacky came and Andy was behind him, I told them what happen and then Zacky called for emergency.

“She was sick, going the bathroom. Trip, hit her head fell and there is blood coming out of her head…yes…no…okay,” he stay on the phone until help came.

Andy waited out side and I stay next to Val. I was so scared, I didn’t know if she was going be okay. I couldn’t lose her, she was all I had, and she was my other half. Yea so was Andy but that was different. This was my sister, my own blood and now she on the floor not knowing if she was going live or not. Less then twenty mints later, the help was here. They came in, ask question to me, Zacky and to Val but Val wasn’t really concussion. They got her in the back, of course one person was allowed to go so Zacky let me and drove with Andy. I held hands with my sister praying that she should be okay. I try to stay strong, not just for her but also for me.

When we got into the hospital, they toke her right into the back and I meet up with the boys. Andy toke me and held me close to his body. Now I didn’t have to be really strong but I had to stay little bit just for me. I looked at Andy and he was just looking back at me with his so blue eyes. I loved them well really all three of the guys.

“Did anyone call Baby?”

Andy looked at me and nodded, “Zacky did in the car. Jimmy said that she was almost done with the road test and they be over as soon as they could.”

“Okay,” we sat down next to Zacky. His hands where in his face, I could tell he was crying. I let go of Andy’s hand and lend over to hug Zacky. He really loved my sister and the fact is if anything happen to her, he wouldn’t know what to do with his life.

An hour when by and nothing from the doctors or from Baby. I was trying to stay positive but started to think about my sister when were growing up. The good times we had and when we moved here and meet Baby. The three of us hit it off and scent we became sisters with Baby. We all stuck together no mater what and nothing was going come between us.

“Shea, where is she?” Baby asks running up to me. I open my arm and she came right to them.

“I don’t know, no one said anything to us about her just yet. It could be time before anything.” She nodded and then pulled away. “You get it?” she smiled and nodded, “Awesome.”

“Val’s family,” the doctor said walking out. I looked at him and walked up to him.

“How she doing?”

“Great now, she lost some blood but not much. But she did lose the baby,” Baby and I turn to each other. We heard Zacky in the back crying even harder now.

“Thank you, can we see her?”

“Yea, but two at a time, this way.” Jimmy and Andy decide to stay behind so it was the three of us with the doctor. When we got to the room, the doctor allowed the three to go in. “Hey” I said going to the foot of the bed. Wasn’t crazy about the hospital.

“Hey Val, you hear us?” Baby got to her side and toke her hand. Zacky was on the other side holding her hand and brushing her hair back. “We’re happy you’re okay. I got my license.”

“Val, please open your eyes,” Zacky asking sitting there ready to cry again.

“It’s okay Zacky,” Baby said looking at him. “She will, just give her time.”

There we stood around her talking and hoping that we will say something to make her smile or wake up. We knew that she knew we where all her. Time started to go by and the guys where getting little antsy. Andy and I had left around dinner because I couldn’t stay and anymore.

-Anna-

Jimmy stood next to me with a hand on my shoulder to let me know that he was there. I looked at him and gave him the sign to go over to Zacky. Zacky need Jimmy more then I did. I wasn’t shock to Val being pregnant but to the fact that she fell so hard that she lost it. I felt so sorry for them, they where going be able to get throw this I knew this. I sat there looking at her and talking to her as Zacky just cried. I saw her head turn to me and then a smile.

“Val?” her eyes started to flutter. “Val, you don’t have to wake up. Just rest for now,” I told her softly.

“Baby,” she said so soft that you couldn’t even hear her. “Please take him, I…I need to talk to you.” she opens her eyes slowly. I looked up at Jimmy standing over his brother.

“Jimmy, what if you toke him out for a walk.”

“Yea,” he got his brother up and walking across the room. Val close her eyes to seem like she was still sleeping. Before Jimmy waked out he kiss the top of my head.

“Val, what wrong?”

“Wasn’t sure if I wanted the baby or not.”

“Why didn'y you tell Shea and I?”

“I don’t know, I was still in shock that I was having one. I wasn’t ready and either was he and I could tell. But now that I’m not having baby upset me because I wanted it in away.”

“Val, honey, you will have baby down the road. This was a sign that you wheren’t and that okay.” she started to cry, this was going be long roads for them and I didn’t know if their relationship was going be able to handle it.

Little after her and I finish talking, the guys had walked in. Jimmy was ready to go home so I kiss Val and Zacky bye. Zacky stay with Val as the two of us walked out of the hospital hand and hand. I don’t know if I was happy or what, I had so many emotions going throw my body and mine that I didn’t know what to say. When we got to the car, Jimmy was sweet and open, close the door for me. The ride home, wasn’t so bad.

“What did you and Zacky talk about on your walk?” I looked over to Jimmy as he drove down the high way.

“Nothing, he didn’t say one world to me. Oh yea he did, thanks. This is killing him, I never seen him like this over any chick in his life. What you and Val talk about?” I wasn’t sure if I should tell him. We came to a light and he looked at me.

“How she was feeling,” he looked at me and then lends over and kiss me. he looked at me and then drove off. “What that for?”

“I have to have a reason to kiss the most unbelievable girl in the world.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Ha, no. I was just asking that all, do you think that Zacky and Val’s relationship strong enough for this?”

“I don’t know,” he looked over at me and toke my hand. “They are both strong and they will work it out.”

I was happy but couldn’t get my mined off what happen today. With getting my license and Val in the hospital, I was excited for them. I knew they would be awesome parents and they will be. When the time right for the both of them, I don’t think I could be a teen mom. When we got home, I made a sandwich because I was so hungry that Jimmy almost ate.

“You going out for a smoke?” he walked to the door and I looked at him asking. He nodded his head at me. “Can I come?” I learn that when he when out back he was going make a call sometimes and he hated when I was out there with him.

“Yea,” he smiled and opens the door for me.

“Well thank you.” I sat down in one of the chairs, before he sat down. He pulled me out of my chair to sit in then pulled me on to his lap. “Your sweet.” I kissed his check.

“I think there a better words out there that describe me better then that.” I sat there and thought about it. I shock my head, “Hey, now that not nice.” I smiled and he kisses me. “I got make a call.” I when to get up but he pulled me back down.

While he was on his phone, I finish eating and light up. I looked at my phone and I had text from Shea asking about Val and then one from Jonnie about seeing me tonight. It was weird that he wanted to see me. The fact that him and I are on brake right now and I don’t know if I’m with Jimmy as a girlfriend or as girl he really likes but doesn’t know what to make of it. I had text him back that saying tonight wasn’t a good idea and that I was busy for about four days. I wasn’t sure how long Val was in the hospital. He said about going to get coffee. I told him fine so tomorrow morning before I was going to see Val, I was going get coffee.