Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 3

A week when on now, we where out of school and the summer started, I still didn’t tell my mom about the trip just yet. We all have been working really hard and taking on as much hours as we can. We been saving money, Jonnie and Andy got their licenses which was nice now because he could take me work. Val and Shea told there mom that they where spending the week at my house because their mom and step dad going away that week to Ocean city. The guys straight up told their parents what they where doing. It was just my turn.

It was a Friday night and Jonnie had just dropped me off at my house from work. I gave him a big kiss and out of the car I when. I blow a kiss and then into the house to my mom eating before she left for work.

“hey baby, how was your day?”

“Good,” I sat down across from her. “Hey, everyone is going down to the shore for a week. Leaving tomorrow and coming home Thursday maybe Friday, nothing-bad going to happen.” I looked at her with a puppy eyes.

“Well what about money?”

“We all been saving, you told me that government was going give you some money. Here is the half that you will need for this week for anything. Mom, I got this all-plain out. Please?”

“What ever you do, don’t get pregnant any of you girls. Okay?”

“Yes!” II jumped up and gave her a hug. “Mom, I love you so much. I will call you everyday.” I kiss the top of her head.

“Okay, I have work now. Call me when you leave.” I smiled and nodded. She put both hands on my check and looked at my face. “When I look at you, I still see that little kid in you that wouldn’t want to leave my side. But you have to grow and this is the way.” She smiled and kisses my forehead.

She hugged me and out the door she when. I called the girls and told them the best news and then called Jonnie. He was at work so I left him a message telling that I was going and I wanted him to come over. The night when on and I started to pack some of my clothes. I lay down on my bed and I was out.

“Hey sweetie,” I heard Jonnie whisper into my ear. “I didn’t mean to wake you, well yea I did.” I rolled over and he smiled. I reach my hand to his face so I kiss him.

“What time is it?”

“It midnight, you should go back to sleep. You look really tired.” He lay on to his back taking me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest.

Yea I was tired but I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to spend time. But I was too tired to talk to him. I slowly close my eyes and I was out like a light. The next morning, my mom came in and kisses the top of my head. Which I felt and I had woke up to her moving away from me.

“Hi mom,” I said really low.

“I see you slept good,” she smiled at me. I forgot that Jonnie spent the night here; my mom was okay with it because she knew nothing was going happen.

“Yea,” I got out of bed leaving him to sleep. We both walked out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen. “How was work?”

“Long night, I have today off. What time you leaving?”

“I’m not sure, coffee?” she nodded her head. “Well the girls are riding down with Andy and Zacky. I’m going with Jonnie so we can leave little later if you want to hang out together. He wont care and if he does then oh well.”

“Girl, I don’t know where you get the whole dating thing from. I was never for it.” we both laugh. “Yea, if we can, I would love to hang out with you before you have to go. But right now I need little bit of sleep.”

“Okay mom,” she got up and hugged me. I sat there and drink some of my coffee. An hour when by and Jonnie had finely got up and came out. I was doing the dishes, so my mom didn’t have to do much. “Hey,”

“Hey, mom home?”

“Yea, I was talking to her and can we leave little later then the others?” he got a cup of coffee and stood against the cabinet watching me. “I want to spend sometime with her so I thought they’re leaving early so we can leave later. You go home and pack, do what you have to do.”

“I wanted to leave with them but its okay. Our room under my name so they don’t need me or anything.”

“Thank you, you know you’re the best.” He smiled and nodded. “Don’t get to full of yourself.”

He laughs, “Me? Girl you have something coming for you.”

“Oh really, because I don’t think I will let anything happening,” I smiled. He walked over to me slide his arm between the skink and me. “What?”

“Kiss me,” I made face and looked to the ceiling to look as if I have to think about it. “Oh your evil this morning.”

“I think I am,”

“Hey,” Val came in the house. “Oh hey, did I come at bad time?”

“Nope, he was just going to get his stuff.” He kisses me and then walked out of the room. “So what up?”

“Oh nothing, seeing how your holding up?” she looked at me. “I see your doing just fine.” She laughs. She knows, she would walk in on me all the time and he would be sleeping over.

“Nothing happen and you know that. My mom came in this morning and saw him. she was like, ‘I see you slept good.’ I just laugh. You all know I don’t do nothing I don’t feel right with.”

“Your mom home?”

“Yea, sleeping now. About that, Jonnie and I are leaving little later then you guys. I want to spend time with my mom.”

“Okay, I was coming over talk you about that to haha.” We sat down on the couch just talking about what we will eat and money wise. Jonnie had hung out little and around tenish he had left for his house.

My mom got up around three, from then she helped me pack my clothes. I was little nerves and worried about leaving her. I knew she was going be okay but something in me just didn’t feel right and that what scared me the most out of all it. When something didn’t feel right to me then it was sign and it was a bad sign. We finish packing around four and that when Val and all of them where leaving. I helped my mom make dinner. Jonnie’s parents where out so the three of us sat and ate together. When we where all done, I did the dishes while my mom and I talked. Jonnie had started to pack the car. We wheren’t going until seven.

“You excited?”

“Nerves,” she looked at me. “I don’t know, something not sitting right with me all day.”

“It will be fine, just little worried because with friends and its something new.” I hope she was right about that.

“Yea,”

For the rest of the time, we sat on the couch and talked. My mom was asking me questions about college and how the state may for it. Then some how she was talking about my dad. I never really liked talking about my dad to anyone. He was just another person that did badly. But she wanted me to go see him, I didn’t really understand why because I haven’t seen him almost seven years maybe more.

“You should, I when to see him,”

“Well we have to go,” I said jumping off the couch.

“Oh okay honey, be very careful. Don’t do anything stupid the both of you.” she hugged Jonnie and then me. “There condoms in your suitcase,” she whispers in my ear.

“Mom!”

“I know,” she pulled away, “Still.” I rolled my eyes back and then kiss her. She walked out of the house with us. We got in the car and head down to the shore for the week. I was really excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
working on chapter 4 now, going to try have it up today. then on to chapter 5. please comment and tell what you think