Status: working on the next chapter

Summer of hell

chapter 33

Jimmy toke me to the doctors the next day and it was true that I was pregnant. I was already two months, which kind annoyed me because who knew if this baby was going be damage from me smoking god just what I needed. Now Jimmy wanted me to go out to California with Zacky, Val and him at thee end of the school year. My thing was I couldn’t leave Johnny that if he was willing to be a dad and willing to help me. I decide that I was going out to lunch with the girls and tell them.

“Anna, let go!” Val yelled down the hallway. I was trying to take my time because I was getting scared to tell them. “ Anna Mary,” I heard yell walking to my room. She was the only person that knew my middle name.

“I’m ready,” I said walking out of my room looking at her. “ Lets go,” smiled and turn around in her track heading to the door. I was behind her, I saw Jimmy on the couch with a beer like always and Zacky next to him. “Well see you two later,” I waved and walked out of the house.

Val sat in the back and Shea was up front with me, I decide that I was going to drive. They talked and I though on how I was going to tell them. I was never but I had to tell them. If I didn’t, that would be mad at me if they heard it another way or well happen saw me fat as a cow. I thought it would be good if we when out to the mall, to do this.

When we got there, we decide that shopping would be good and then lunch. I didn’t bother to look at the baby clothes, Shea did. She loved it and talked about how she could wait for a kid. Val was saying how she just one and that she wont go throw what she just when throw. I couldn’t help but look at my stomach; I was in the spot that no one wanted to be in. After we finish shopping, we head for some food, that when I was going tell them.

“Girls, I need tell you something,” I sat down with my salad looking at the girls. “Now, its hard to tell but I have to say.” They looked at me, waiting for me to just say it. “I might be pregnant.”

“Anna, we are here for, congrats.” Val said getting ready to hug me.

“Yea, so who the...,”

“Jonnie but he doesn’t know yet. If you thought Jimmy, it would never have been. We have a very different relationship,”

“Well it’s good you know who, you know when you’re going tell him?”

“I was think never,” Val looked at me. “I know, he need to know but I been trying to avoid,”

“Hey,” I heard him come up behind me. Great, just what I need, he going be able to tell because I am fat. Well to me, I am. “What going on,” he lends over to kiss my check.

“Nothing really, just shopping and doing girl things. You?” He sat down between Shea and I. His friends pulled up set to sit with us, I wasn’t found of his friends and really wasn’t found of him right now. “So what you guys doing?”

“Picking up chicks,” one of his dum ass friends. He was hitting on Val and I could tell she was getting ready to punch him.

“Well lunch is done girls, you ready go on?” they both nodded and we got up. So did Jonnie and his little friends.

“Man, Jonnie, what has your girl been eating.” Oh fuck! Okay, think something fast and nothing.

“We had a junk food night, you ass.” Val said taking out bags and clicking arms as we walked away from each other. “Wow, his friends are dicks”

“Yea, tell me about it. Let just go home.” They both nodded and we head out of the mall. As I walked out, my phone when off, it was out of all guys the one I didn’t want to talk to. I didn’t bother answer; we got in the car and head home. Shea was asking me question about the baby. I didn’t know much but the one question that stuck out to me was…

“Baby, are you ready be a signal mom?” I knew that Jonnie was the father and that Jimmy said he would help raze this kid even those it’s not his. I was still going be a signal mom. I was falling into my mom’s footstep; baby has a father just not around. God this was going suck so fucking bad.

“No, but I will be able to do it. My mom was able to, I can to right?” I was nevus as hell. We finely got home, before going in the house. I had to let them know that Zacky had no idea what was going on. Just Jimmy and now them, they where cool with keeping their mouth shut.

“How was it?” I looked at Jimmy and then when to my room. I could tell he was behind me. I didn’t have to turn to see him in the doorway of my room. “What happen?”

“Jonnie and his ass of friends where there. I told the girls but he just,” I turn and looked at him.

“I told you, you don’t have to tell him. We can act as this is my kid and it will be fine.” He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. “It will be fine, just tell Zacky.”

I looked at him, “He going kill me,” he laughs and then shook his head. “He will, if not me then Jonnie.”

“No he wont, I will get to that asshole before my brother.” I gave that worried smile. “Go tell him,” he squeezes me and then let go of me. I didn’t want to let go but I had to, he walked out and then I was behind him. “Girls, come with me. Zacky, Anna need to talk to you.” they left me in the kitchen with him.

“Baby, what wrong?” he stood on the other side of the counter and I sat down across. “Baby?”

“Okay, this is so much take in a whole day but the reason I toke the girls out to lunch was I had something to tell them. Now it’s your turn,” He looked at me weird. “I’m pregnant AND! It’s not Jimmy’s, it’s Jonnie's.” I was waiting for something and when it did, I wasn’t ready for what I got.

He came around to hug me, “I’m here for you and I will help you with whatever you need.” I had lost it, I broke down crying, and everything I was hearing from the guys’ wheren’t the ones I wanted to hear it from. “Why are you crying?”

“I didn’t tell Jonnie.” He pulled me away to look at me. He smiled and nodded, “I’m waiting for the right time.”

“Sound like a good idea, but now everyone in the house knows.” I nodded and wiped the tares away.

The day when on, Val made dinner and Shea help, I just sat there and watch them cook. Jimmy was out back having a smoke. Zacky was in the living room watching some kind of band. The night when on and Jonnie had decide call me, so I decide to pick it up but that was a mistake. We end up in a big ass fight because what happen today at the mall. I had it so I hung up and when in the house, but I when to the living room and curled up next to Jimmy. That where I toke a catnap until dinner was ready.

-Two months-

Now it’s April going on to spring brake, this year was going be different. Zacky and Jimmy where going out to see their mom and to do something else out there. They wanted me to go out with them, I was four months now and well couldn’t tell. I was so thankful for that. We had to leave on a Thursday afternoon, so I decide that I was going school for half the day. Jimmy picked me up so I could finish packing.

“You look good today,” Jonnie said walking over to my locker. I close it and turn to him, he lend into kiss me. I wasn’t going be a bitch to him; he still had no idea about the baby or me going away this week. “What are you doing for Easter?”

“Going away,” I lend against the locker. He looked at me, “I decide I need to go away for a week and this was the time. I leave today, so you wont see me last class.”

“When where you going tell me?” I just shrug, I did know. When he went to call me and ask to come over. But I wasn’t going tell him that, “Really? Wow, you know my friends are right about you?” I looked at him. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

“What are they right about?”

“You’re a spoil little bitch ever scent you moved out of my house.”

“Really? Because they fucking don’t know me or either do you. I thought you would but I guess I was wrong.” I turn and walked to the office to wait for Jimmy.

“Anna,” he yelled down the hall. I held my head up high and didn’t turn back to see him. I should have Jimmy punch him that one night in my room. When I got to the office, Jimmy had just walked in.

“Great timing,”

“Yea, hold on.” I told the ladies at the deck I was going home and she let me sign myself out and out the door I when. “Jimmy, you have no idea how excited and how bad I need this.”

“I bet I do,” he opens the door for me and then shut it. The way home, he told how I was going meet one of their friends. They called him short shit but his name was Johnny Chris. I really couldn’t wait to see Matt and Synster again; they where really cool and I get to meet their mom.

When we got to the house, I fix my make-up and finish my packing. Jimmy was in his room packing some stuff and Zacky, well we wheren’t sure where he was. Jimmy would poke his head in my room to see how I was doing. I was finely done after an hour or so packing. We had an hour before we had to leave the house and Zacky was still not around. I could tell in the look on Jimmy’s face that he was going kill him if we where going to be late.

“Hey guys,” Zacky flow opens the door. He wasn’t drinking or anything but he was in such a good mood.

“Where the fuck where you? We have to leave soon.” Jimmy was not happy but I stepped in before anything could happen.

“Okay, clam down.” I stepped in between them. “Zacky, you all pack?” he smiled and nodded his head. He head off to his room to get the suitcases. “Jimmy, we will when he come back in the living room. Chill, okay?”

“Yea,” he kisses the top of my head and walked away. I sat on the couch waiting for them to come back; I was nerve to meet their mother. In away, I was dating her son. Well no not true, I had feeling for her son as if we where dating. We finely left the house, with our neighbor driving us to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
R.I.P Jimmy "Rev" Sullivan, you are very much miss and very loved. Cant believe it's been a year with out you, it feel like it was just yester day. <3 miss